Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LoneSoldierRyan

LoneSoldierRyan
Disturbed One
what the fuck is wrong with the world....rock is dead in linkin park, and i made the perfect thing for just the occasion.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

little girl is their new albums, and beast is their old ones.

no i did not draw that, just put the albums into it. Smiley Face

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
comon if you guys were true fans you be happy for them. They wrote that teenage-angst music at least ten years ago. I can easily say love their old music wayy more. However, I've accepted their new path and still like them. If you guys don't... who cares?

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
this is a disturbed forum not a linkin park one

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
i will accept your opinion you are entitle to it its just a shame that's all

LoneSoldierRyan

LoneSoldierRyan
Disturbed One
I like Linkin parks new style in certain songs, like the catalyst i like and alot of minutes to midnight, but this music wont appeal to us as much because we grew up liking rock and disturbed, and linkin parks old shit. I miss their old shit but really Disturbed is my fav now because they are unique but keep the same fucking genre...

Linkin parks new album is ass...like 1 good song.

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Sorry guys but they fucking suck and i am shocked it went to number 1. They haven't been good since meteora and i personally feel they sold out.

kronik_khaos

kronik_khaos
Believer
I agree with Mike. They do suck.

xxxDisturbedxxx

xxxDisturbedxxx
Loading The Weapon
It's a sad day that a band can't pursue a different musical direction just because people dislike the path they've decided to take. They're musicians; it's their form of expression. If you don't like it, don't listen to it. Simple as that. Just because you don't like something doesn't mean it sucks. Does Disturbed suck because some people don't like it? No.

LoneSoldierRyan

LoneSoldierRyan
Disturbed One
Yeah they probably sold out, they don't really care about their fans anymore.

Really don't care, as long as one band(disturbed) doesn't change ill be fine. I need my rock.

Nakho

Nakho
Loading The Weapon
their last album suck so much!
but LP always sell, no matter what shit they record.

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
xxxDisturbedxxx wrote:It's a sad day that a band can't pursue a different musical direction just because people dislike the path they've decided to take. They're musicians; it's their form of expression. If you don't like it, don't listen to it. Simple as that. Just because you don't like something doesn't mean it sucks. Does Disturbed suck because some people don't like it? No.

Exactly. There are tons of other bands and other forms of music out there...just look around and find something you like. So turn that radio off and look for new music on the internet, haha.

LoneSoldierRyan wrote:Yeah they probably sold out, they don't really care about their fans anymore.

Let them play what they feel like playing. Selling out is when you play to cater to the fans, not yourselves. Sure, the fans have gotten them to where they are, but first and foremost they have to be true to themselves. It's not all about trying to sell millions of albums. Music should be an art, not a business. Only they know if they've truly sold out. If they have, then too bad. Bands change over time as do people. This is my general attitude towards music.

That being said, I used to like Linkin Park when they first came out while I was in high school and I've matured since then and now don't like anything they've done, but I can still respect them for who they are.

LoneSoldierRyan

LoneSoldierRyan
Disturbed One
Bound2Fate wrote:
xxxDisturbedxxx wrote:It's a sad day that a band can't pursue a different musical direction just because people dislike the path they've decided to take. They're musicians; it's their form of expression. If you don't like it, don't listen to it. Simple as that. Just because you don't like something doesn't mean it sucks. Does Disturbed suck because some people don't like it? No.

Exactly. There are tons of other bands and other forms of music out there...just look around and find something you like. So turn that radio off and look for new music on the internet, haha.

LoneSoldierRyan wrote:Yeah they probably sold out, they don't really care about their fans anymore.

Let them play what they feel like playing. Selling out is when you play to cater to the fans, not yourselves. Sure, the fans have gotten them to where they are, but first and foremost they have to be true to themselves. It's not all about trying to sell millions of albums. Music should be an art, not a business. Only they know if they've truly sold out. If they have, then too bad. Bands change over time as do people. This is my general attitude towards music.

That being said, I used to like Linkin Park when they first came out while I was in high school and I've matured since then and now don't like anything they've done, but I can still respect them for who they are.

I agree, music is an art, and i love it, just my craving for their old stuff will never go away.

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
This happens with a lot of bands. It's fun to read people arguing over which eras were better, etc.

LoneSoldierRyan

LoneSoldierRyan
Disturbed One
Atleast we can still count on disturbed Hoah?!

Vioz

Eye of the Storm
How the hell did they manage to go number one!??!
the only "ok" song was the catalyst >_>

LoneSoldierRyan

LoneSoldierRyan
Disturbed One
That robot boy song scares me lol

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com