Disturbed - Loveline With David Draiman (Video)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

CrowX

Administrator

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

CrowX
Administrator
View user profile

Dawn_Cato

Global Moderator
David looked "entertained"....wow those guys were pretty crazy for a talk show that night..I couldn't listen to the show, I was at Vince Neal's Feelgoods night club with one of my bands ...so thanks for posting this video.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
View user profile

PoisonIvy

Haunted
they barely talked TO him...

View user profile

laurieann131313

The Animal
lol that was kinda dumb

View user profile

Animal-of-The-Night

Loading The Weapon
Is it just me, or did David look so uncomfortable and out of place? I mean... that's just the impression I was getting, since the DJ's were just crazy and they barely talked to him and were asking him the most stupidest questions... poor guy. xD

View user profile

Disturbed1forEternity

God of the Mind
That show is called "Love Line", but I listened to it last night, and unless a caller addressed David with a sex question... none of the questions he was asked were about sex.

BUT, it was really cool of him to hook that one dude up with tickets the the show in Sacramento.

View user profile

dstrbd

Disturbed One
*LMFAO* [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

dumbledum and dumbledee suggesting David to wear a condom hat like that!

FUCKING HILARIOUS!!!

i think i need to pee

i can't fucking imagine David Draiman the vocalist of the best Heavy Metal Band in the world (for me), wearing shit costumes.

Anyway, David looks sleepy, he's somewhat bored actually. *yawn*

View user profile

PoisonIvy

Haunted
i would be bored too, those two guys were beyond annoying

View user profile

Animal-of-The-Night

Loading The Weapon
Disturbed1forEternity wrote:That show is called "Love Line", but I listened to it last night, and unless a caller addressed David with a sex question... none of the questions he was asked were about sex.

BUT, it was really cool of him to hook that one dude up with tickets the the show in Sacramento.

He hooked up a guy with tickets? That's cool. How did that come about?

Sorry for asking, but I REALLY wanted to listen in on the interview, but for some reason no matter how many radio staions I tried to listen to online none of them started broadcasting Loveline. So, I'm curious about the entire interview and whether or not it was any better than that stupid 4 minutes of randomness they showed in the video.

View user profile

My goodness I hope it was better. I mean "behind the scenes footage" like that is one thing while on a station break to just blow steam. though I completely agree that poor David looked a little less than amuzed by their antics.

View user profile

GuiltyPleasures

Global Moderator
Hell, if that were MY radio show, I'd still be talking to David, even during the commercial breaks! Those two guys were annoying and David did look ill at ease. His facial expression said, "WTF did I get myself into with these two?!"

Your Humble Global Moderator,

Gonna fight the war and use my music as a weapon

View user profile
this was really dumb

View user profile

Disturbed1forEternity

God of the Mind
Animal-of-The-Night wrote:
Disturbed1forEternity wrote:That show is called "Love Line", but I listened to it last night, and unless a caller addressed David with a sex question... none of the questions he was asked were about sex.

He hooked up a guy with tickets? That's cool. How did that come about?

Sorry for asking, but I REALLY wanted to listen in on the interview, but for some reason no matter how many radio staions I tried to listen to online none of them started broadcasting Loveline. So, I'm curious about the entire interview and whether or not it was any better than that stupid 4 minutes of randomness they showed in the video.

Well, it went a little something like this. The guy called in and was praising David and the guys for awesome music and the such. David being the humble guy he is was saying thank you and all that jazz. The caller mentioned that he would love to go to one of their shows sometime and David was like, "Anytime, brother. Come out and see us." The guy didn't know what show was closest to him so David and the hosts tried to help him figure it out. Once they figured out that the guy lived close to Sacramento, David said that he would put the guy on the list if he was going to be there and asked his name. The guy was like, "Are you kidding me?" David said, "I rarely kid about such things."

I listened to all but the last forty five minutes of it. There was a lot of stupidity, but that was the coolest part... that and where David was telling this one female caller that there was nothing wrong with getting off on giving your partner oral, lmao.

View user profile

Animal-of-The-Night

Loading The Weapon
Wow that was really cool of him! I'm sure that guy's world got turned upside down (I know mine would if that happened)- it is rare for rockstars to be THAT generous. Boy David is such a gentleman! <3

heh-heh... ah... Oi... No offense to you guys out there, but men and the whole oral thing... *rolls eyes*

View user profile

Disturbed1forEternity

God of the Mind
Yeah, David was really awesome that night. He's a really nice guy it seems. I'd love to meet him, especially after hearing that. That was really cool of him.

View user profile
Anybody know where i can download or listen to the full interview? I missed most of it when it was on. I had forgotten and wasn't able to hear the whole thing

View user profile

Ravensclaw

Administrator
i wish i knew would have downloaded it myself

Ravensclaw
Administrator
The Pioneer All Things Disturbed Joke!
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Forum create on Forumotion | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum