Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1This is really weird....  Empty This is really weird.... Wed 25 Aug 2010, 11:59

slamer80

slamer80
Believer
This is either a scam or a mistake. My buddy who is from Germany want to go to a concert with Disturbed, but....

If you look at the date of their official site, their not visiting Germany before about 2 month's

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And if you look at the date (Fri, 2010-08-27) On the Disturbed official site their visiting:
Scranton, PA and on the German site their visiting Hamburg at the exact same date. Can anyone explain????

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2This is really weird....  Empty Re: This is really weird.... Wed 25 Aug 2010, 12:25

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
I think that Germany's getting Asylum that day.

It might be a mistake. Perhaps he should call the venue to double check on the dates. Even Disturbed can't be in two places at once!

3This is really weird....  Empty Re: This is really weird.... Wed 25 Aug 2010, 14:10

slamer80

slamer80
Believer
GuiltyPleasures wrote:I think that Germany's getting Asylum that day.

It might be a mistake. Perhaps he should call the venue to double check on the dates. Even Disturbed can't be in two places at once!

Exactly, that's why i'm here...

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com