Never Again 3:33
The Animal 4:13
Crucified 4:35
Serpentine 4:07
My Child 3:15
Sacrifice 3:59
Innocence 4:30

Ishfwilf 5:26

these are legitimate times and here is the source for proof its in Italian but the times are there

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

To two years of distance from "Indestructible", the Disturbed are ready to return on the stages with "Asylum" : the fifth study album for the American formation verrà published 31 August.

Useless to dwell itself sull' importance that this band takes on disk after disk not only in birth territory but also in Europe. Considered between the protagonists dell' wave nu-metal and consecrated to the world success after the exploit of disks that "The Sickness" (2000) and "Believe" (2002), released subsequently two release "Ten Thousand Fists" (2005) and "Indestructible" (2008) that put in show their more accessible side, simply without to renounce their aggressive trademark. The tribal rhythms, the riffs stopped, l' unmistakable voice of the frontman David Draiman and a pronounced attitude live did some one Disturbed of the much more bright names of the vein modern metal. Here because "Asylum" is awaited from thousands of fans that will carry it with every probability to the first places of the listing of Billboard as soon as will burst on the market.

For this cause carried out an actual preascolto before the summer vacations wrapped the offices of the Warner Italian Music. With the usual recommendation of to take with them yourself let go the impressions been derived from this session, we can affirm that we are facing a disk that will make please the fans of the first d' now and to who appreciated a lot "Believe". In fact l' impact is in your light like to the european investment bank times, the production is potentissima and some pieces trample also beyond the rosier expectations.

The duration of "Asylum" be awaited around three fourth d' now (47:27 minute to be precise) and not any piece surpasses the 4:35, to demonstration of the fact that the shouting that wanted the titletrack beyond the 7 minutes were out of place. The true l to say' opener "Remnants" (2:44 constituted from a' futuristic intro and electric that flows in an approach a lot of soft and classicizing with solo almost consuming some producer as well as axeman Dan Donegan) other is not that a long countdown verse l' explosion of "Asylum" note, that have already heard all from different time: opening to three hundred all' now and therefore classic pace Disturbed with drumwork in bulky obviousness and mood that carryover to the Dawn in which "Down With The Sickness" raged on Mtv2. It leaves swift also the successive one "The Infection" (4:07), for then to reveal us an almost theatrical Draiman nell' to invoke the first verses of the piece; after the central break does head the first solo of the disk. "Warrior" (3:24) carryover heavily to the times of "Believe" and the refrain concentrates how much more double possible box in a passage that grants little to the melody and all point on the power. "Another Way To Gods" like individual forerunner was chosen of "Asylum", be able by now to see it and to listen to it everywhere. Socially pledged, it is a song that it is opened relaxed to accelerate itself after a minute, taking again almost pedissequamente how much already listened to in due time in "Just Stoplight", piece of "Ten Thousand Fists".

Unexpected after a start so convincing, arrives immediately another of the strong pieces, that is "Never Again" (3:33) that with of the continuous changes of time involves beyond measure talking about the Second World War and dell' Holocaust. "The Animal" (4:13) would be able to be a perfect theme song for a wrestler of wrestling, after an electric intro is printed immediately in head with a to advance almost martial. Another individual potential although not certain face to scream the miracle. A really dark mood what we find in "Crucified" (4:35), moment in which Draiman exploits the actual vocal capacity in a convincing piece although the rhythmic remain under the danger level. "Serpentine" (4:07) takes again one of the subjects more running back some work, that is the connections with l' other sex (and possible the successive traumas to a disruption or the mental problems posthumous that the loss of an expensive person can provoke), that often cross themselves with lyrics inspired from the critical conditions in which it is found the planet later on to the global surriscaldamento rather that with the mass in music of experiences really lived from the Same singer. This why digression? Why "Serpentine" not c' is actual pleased to a first listening, and c' make come in mind, for the first time dall' beginning of the disk, the limit 'filler' … More structured and surely worthy d' to to be analyzed fund in seat of review the successive "My Child" (3:15), provided of a riff that to define dark is reductive and that bath a lot soon after a' impromptu acceleration in the refrain, and "Sacrifice" (3:59), almost hard rock in the riff Initial and weird inusuale nell' arpeggio of the benefits-chorus a lot leave confused more than longing of it. It closes everything "Innocence" (4:30), piece pulled at first and agreeable although a central break little hit and a final version with the percussions very expensive tribaleggiante to Draiman and companions. Several meat to the fire, there will be
to amuse itself with "Asylum" and with the successive tour that will see pledged the Disturbed also in Europe in the Feels Of Chaos 2010. At the conclusion of the preascolto however, the feeling is once again the band have picked in the mark…

Last edited by Ravensclaw on Sat 21 Aug 2010, 11:14; edited 1 time in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ravensclaw
Administrator
The Pioneer All Things Disturbed Joke!
View user profile

Bound2Fate

I liked the fake track lengths better, haha. I was really hoping for a few longer songs. Oh well...

From what I can understand of this not so good translation, is the reviewer is comparing Asylum to Believe, which is great for me since that is my favorite album of theirs. He seems to be calling Serpentine filler too. Other than that, it seems like a very positive review and saying Disturbed have stepped up their game.

View user profile

krakronyz44

Believer
lol this is badly translated "Just Stoplight"? Never heard that song LOL

View user profile
krakronyz44 wrote:lol this is badly translated "Just Stoplight"? Never heard that song LOL

And lets not forget Another way to Gods lmao

View user profile

Ravensclaw

Administrator
yea its the translators none of them can translate it well

Ravensclaw
Administrator
View user profile

CrowX

Administrator
Overburdened91 wrote:
krakronyz44 wrote:lol this is badly translated "Just Stoplight"? Never heard that song LOL

LMAO Yeah that is how the article came out when translated

CrowX
Administrator
View user profile

Nakho

Loading The Weapon
so, the last track have the hidden ishfwilf?
with that time...seems not include...

?
idk

View user profile

GuiltyPleasures

Global Moderator
CrowX wrote:
Overburdened91 wrote:

I can kind of see how that could have been mis-translated... in Italian, God is "dio"

(You can probably see where the late Ronnie James Dio got his stage name from)

Your Humble Global Moderator,

Gonna fight the war and use my music as a weapon

View user profile

Ravensclaw

Administrator
the D1 admin said it was hidden hidden how i will not know until next week

Ravensclaw
Administrator
View user profile
the two correct names for the songs are "Another way to Die" from "Asylum" and "Just Stop" from "Ten Thousand Fists". your welcome

View user profile

Ravensclaw

Administrator
found the time for Ishwilf guys above in the tracklist

Ravensclaw
Administrator
View user profile

Nakho

Loading The Weapon
the u2 song have 4:45 min right?

View user profile

Asylum Unleashed

Loading The Weapon
Yeah, its almost 5 minutes long, i think they might have created a longer intro, or danny made up a solo for it!

View user profile

Morbid Spawn

One of The Ten Thousand
GuiltyPleasures wrote:
CrowX wrote:
Overburdened91 wrote:

I can kind of see how that could have been mis-translated... in Italian, God is "dio"

(You can probably see where the late Ronnie James Dio got his stage name from)

Off topic here but... I cant believe hes dead... Disturbed Asylum

View user profile

ryan123

Stupified
I cant wait for the infecion and remanents

View user profile

GuiltyPleasures

Global Moderator
In one of the translators I used to translate the article, there's a song called "Coils"

It's actually Serpentine...LOL

View user profile
I realize this is probably google-translated but this made me lol

and possible the successive traumas to a disruption or the mental problems posthumous that the loss of an expensive person can provoke

Expensive person? xD

Several meat to the fire, there will be
Yoda <3

View user profile

GuiltyPleasures

Global Moderator
Proph3tTroyer wrote:
and possible the successive traumas to a disruption or the mental problems posthumous that the loss of an expensive person can provoke

Expensive person? xD

I was wondering that myself... LOL

None of those translators do a great job, and the mistakes are sometimes quite amusing. You'd really need a native speaker in order to get the actual meaning of what the article really says. But I get the gist of it from what's been posted here.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Forumotion.com | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum