UPROAR Setlist Info......DONT LOOK IF YOU WANT TO BE SURPRISED!!!


You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TheDarkDestroyer520


Disturbed One
Based on this footage:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is the base setlist that Disturbed is playing at Uproar...

Remnants/Asylum
The Game
Prayer
Land of Confusion
Inside The Fire
Voices
Another Way To Die
Stupify
Ten Thousand Fists
Down With The Sickness
Indestructible

A few points from me:
1.) Disturbed's stage setup looks pretty badass
2.) I kinda wish they would stop playing Land of Confusion
3.) Where is LIBERATE!!!
4.) David is sounding better (Asylum sounded great) but he is still not pre TTF album quality live.

View user profile

TheDarkDestroyer520


Disturbed One
Just found this too...Full Asylum song including Remnants live
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Quality could be better but its OK

That video playing during Remnants is sick as fuck!

View user profile

CrowX


Administrator
Remnants sounds so good



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


CrowX
Administrator
View user profile

MMEggman


Loading The Weapon
My god that was sick. So jealous. What's up with the crowd? They suck asshole.

View user profile

Melloow


Dehumanized
THAT VID IS AWESOME!!

View user profile

GuiltyPleasures


Global Moderator
Oh my GOD! That was fuckin' insane! I really can't wait for September 8th to get here now! Remnants is an awesome intro to Asylum and the perfect soundtrack to the video!

So that's where the fight in the ambulance went! And those scenes with the schoolboy... David's life at the Yeshivas he attended as a youth, perhaps? Great entrance, David!

I am PUMPED!!! Hearts beating a million miles a minute now! (Calm the fuck down, Stef!)



Your Humble Global Moderator,
 
 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
 
Gonna fight the war and use my music as a weapon
 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
View user profile
TheDarkDestroyer520 wrote:
3.) Where is LIBERATE!!!

They played it at uproar in bonner springs ks

View user profile

4everDisturbed


Inside The Fire
They'd Played liberate in NY last night. Omg the concert was sooo crazy! David sounded amazing. He impressed me on how he played Ten Thousand Fists.

View user profile
4everDisturbed wrote:They'd Played liberate in NY last night. Omg the concert was sooo crazy! David sounded amazing. He impressed me on how he played Ten Thousand Fists.

Did he bring out a camera and point it to the crowd while it was broadcasting on the LED screen

View user profile

4everDisturbed


Inside The Fire
IndestructibleFire wrote:
4everDisturbed wrote:They'd Played liberate in NY last night. Omg the concert was sooo crazy! David sounded amazing. He impressed me on how he played Ten Thousand Fists.

Did he bring out a camera and point it to the crowd while it was broadcasting on the LED screen
Yeah everyone went crazy haha!

View user profile
4everDisturbed wrote:
IndestructibleFire wrote:
4everDisturbed wrote:They'd Played liberate in NY last night. Omg the concert was sooo crazy! David sounded amazing. He impressed me on how he played Ten Thousand Fists.

Did he bring out a camera and point it to the crowd while it was broadcasting on the LED screen
Yeah everyone went crazy haha!

The Guy Disturbed Fan Fists

Im pretty sure there were 10,000 fist in the air when he played that song

View user profile

ltrobertcole


Disturbed One
TheDarkDestroyer520 wrote:Based on this footage:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is the base setlist that Disturbed is playing at Uproar...

Remnants/Asylum
The Game
Prayer
Land of Confusion
Inside The Fire
Voices
Another Way To Die
Stupify
Ten Thousand Fists
Down With The Sickness
Indestructible

A few points from me:
1.) Disturbed's stage setup looks pretty badass
2.) I kinda wish they would stop playing Land of Confusion
3.) Where is LIBERATE!!!
4.) David is sounding better (Asylum sounded great) but he is still not pre TTF album quality live.


Actually when they play voices its a mix of songs starting with Fear kind of like what they did during MAAW4

View user profile

4everDisturbed


Inside The Fire
Yeah It was a medley for the sickness album:
Fear
Numb
Meaning of Life
Voices

View user profile

Willistor


Stupified
haha, they played liberate for MN!!!!

View user profile
for homdel,nj 8/29/10 they played libreate and stricken.

View user profile
they should definitely drop land of confusion and throw in the infection. that song is extreme! my favorite one of all by far. hopefully they'll do a North American headliner aside from this uproar fest. they need at least another hour.

View user profile

Animal-of-The-Night


Loading The Weapon
TheDarkDestroyer520 wrote:Based on this footage:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is the base setlist that Disturbed is playing at Uproar...

Remnants/Asylum
The Game
Prayer
Land of Confusion
Inside The Fire
Voices
Another Way To Die
Stupify
Ten Thousand Fists
Down With The Sickness
Indestructible

A few points from me:
1.) Disturbed's stage setup looks pretty badass
2.) I kinda wish they would stop playing Land of Confusion
3.) Where is LIBERATE!!!
4.) David is sounding better (Asylum sounded great) but he is still not pre TTF album quality live.


Maybe they're still doing Land of Confusion for the "older" generations...? Maybe... I don't know. It was a guess xD

Hey, I gotta thank them for playing Land of Confusion when I saw 'em during Mayhem in 2008 because my dad had to take me and he was so bored until they played Land of Confusion- then he started to have some fun!

They're still playing The Game?! No way! xD Man, you'd think they'd be playing The Animal or Sacrifice or something, given the fact that the new album is kickin ass and that song could easily be replaced by something from Asylum to promote it and make more people wanna "pick that motherfucker up!"

View user profile

slamer80


Believer
I'm gonna cry if their not gonna play Stupify when i see them the 20th november in DK

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

 
  •  

Free forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum