Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Disturbed12010

Disturbed12010
Believer
I know it's too early to see the band record another album and possible release date, but what are thoughts on the next album. but i was thinking, if Asylum hits number 1 on the Billboard 200, maybe sometime next year in 2011, like Disturbed did in 2009, will they get off the road to record a more greater album than ever like Asylum, maybe the band is thinking of recording longer songs like Asylum, 7, 8, or 10 minute songs and maybe 21 songs like Ten Thousand Fists, and in two years time Believe's Tenth Anniversary will be released at that time too, what are your thoughts?

Disturbed Warrior

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Whoa, let's not get ahead of ourselves here! Asylum hasn't even been released yet! LOL

The sixth studio album... they'll probably start working on the musical aspects of it while on tour during this record cycle. David won't have lyrics for a while after that. It depends on what goes on in his life at that point. One thing I don't expect is for the next record to be any less dark than Asylum will be.

The tenth anniversary of Believe, though, is something I don't expect a reissue for like with The Sickness, since that was their first album and it put the band on the map. As much as I love the Believe record (because it was the first Disturbed CD I bought), I can't see an anniversary edition for that and the records that follow. Maybe an album of B-sides (who wouldn't love THAT! LOL). That would be awesome!

Those are my thoughts. Agree or disagree if you choose. I just can't think that far into the future except tp say that I'll hopefully have my Bachelor's degree by then!

bassman47

bassman47
Stricken
I think it'd be cool, but i also believe this is s one time thing.
I doubt Warner would let them do it twice in a row

Disturbed12010

Disturbed12010
Believer
agree with you both, but it could happened, we just have to wait & see.
Disturbed Warrior

LeafyBug

LeafyBug
Stupified
Change the title of this post please. It' is totally misleading.

bassman47

bassman47
Stricken
Actually, i've heard that this is Disturbed's last album with Warner! So, this is a very strong possibility

LeafyBug

LeafyBug
Stupified
bassman47 wrote:Actually, i've heard that this is Disturbed's last album with Warner! So, this is a very strong possibility
Their contract is ending. It doesn't mean they can't sign a new one with them.

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
I'd rather they sign with a different label.

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
They'll probably do it themselves with Intoxication records....

Disturbed12010

Disturbed12010
Believer
bassman47 wrote:Actually, i've heard that this is Disturbed's last album with Warner! So, this is a very strong possibility

Where did you hear this from? if so they could sign with Road Runner Records.
Disturbed Warrior

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com