Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1ASYLUM MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty ASYLUM MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mon 16 Aug 2010, 22:24

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
Disturbed video....that was creepy. was cool thoXD Asylum Guy

Last edited by Morbid Spawn on Mon 16 Aug 2010, 23:28; edited 1 time in total

MistressDisturbed

MistressDisturbed
Stupified
OMFG, THANK YOU!! That was awesome, definitely won't be seeing that on MTV or VH1, lol.

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
Amence slow loading the damn myspace player which was a pain but really good better then AWTD video

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
I AM THE MAN!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU!

MMEggman

MMEggman
Loading The Weapon
That was so amazingly awesome! I love it. I love it. I LOVE IT!!! I'm gonna watch it again now.

Conker

Conker
The Animal
I was expecting more to be honest.

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
that was weird....dont see how it fits with the meaning of the song really. yes it takes place in an asylum, and the guy is going crazy, but i dont see any connection with his obsession of his lost love. definetly not my favourite music video, but its ok

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
I agree with the last two posts and that is why I tend to not care for music videos. The video doesn't show what the song means to me at all. But at least it doesn't make me think less of the song. The video for Katatonia's Day and Then the Shade video made the song worse for me because it had nothing to do with the song. This one is just creepy and weird, but I only watched half of it.

10ASYLUM MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: ASYLUM MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tue 17 Aug 2010, 00:36

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
It was sufficiently creepy and will probably give me nightmares, but you're NOT going to see THAT on TV anytime soon unless it's heavily edited. Wonder if there will be a "clean" version released to MTV and the like a la Inside the Fire?

It was a good video, but did I miss something? What happened to the fighting in the ambulance? And where's the connection to the lost love and the second meaning of "asylum" where it is a safe place to return to?

The ending was just creepy... wasn't expecting that.

11ASYLUM MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: ASYLUM MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tue 17 Aug 2010, 00:50

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
Damn. I love it. But, the video has nothing to do with the song meaning.

12ASYLUM MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: ASYLUM MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tue 17 Aug 2010, 01:06

MMEggman

MMEggman
Loading The Weapon
I do love the video and think it's awesome but I have to agree that the meaning of the song isn't portrayed. At least it still kicks ass!

13ASYLUM MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: ASYLUM MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tue 17 Aug 2010, 01:16

Smitk1592

Smitk1592
Down With the Sickness
I liked AWTD video better actually. I think they messed up abit on that one

14ASYLUM MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: ASYLUM MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tue 17 Aug 2010, 01:17

Brandon Kuhn

Brandon Kuhn
Disturbed One
You guys are so wrong the music video does have something to do with the meaning. The guy went crazy after his loved one died now he sees all these demonic things I.E. He thinks he's eating a dead person but most likely the people are feeding him real food. If you haven't noticed he's trying to kill himself so that he can be re-united with his loved one and no longer live in an asylum or a lie anymore.

15ASYLUM MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: ASYLUM MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tue 17 Aug 2010, 01:29

ADisturbed0ne

ADisturbed0ne
Stupified
Brandon Kuhn wrote:You guys are so wrong the music video does have something to do with the meaning. The guy went crazy after his loved one died now he sees all these demonic things I.E. He thinks he's eating a dead person but most likely the people are feeding him real food. If you haven't noticed he's trying to kill himself so that he can be re-united with his loved one and no longer live in an asylum or a lie anymore.

I'm pretty sure he killed himself so they wouldn't catch him again. If you didn't notice he kept looking back as if the furnace-thing was the only way to escape, so I don't know how that ties in with him reuniting with his loved one. Besides he was "revived" again at the end when his corpse started blinking. Meh. The video didn't show the whole band, and barely showed any of David, I think they should just go back to Nathan Cox for directing Disturbed videos.

16ASYLUM MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: ASYLUM MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tue 17 Aug 2010, 01:43

chasetheguy

chasetheguy
Stupified
maby the place where you can be safe is taking your life but yah i dont know about the lost love one and yahmyspace fucked up with it being slow the audio is off

17ASYLUM MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: ASYLUM MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tue 17 Aug 2010, 01:45

chasetheguy

chasetheguy
Stupified
GuiltyPleasures wrote:It was sufficiently creepy and will probably give me nightmares, but you're NOT going to see THAT on TV anytime soon unless it's heavily edited. Wonder if there will be a "clean" version released to MTV and the like a la Inside the Fire?

It was a good video, but did I miss something? What happened to the fighting in the ambulance? And where's the connection to the lost love and the second meaning of "asylum" where it is a safe place to return to?

The ending was just creepy... wasn't expecting that.
yah wheres the part where david fights the guy in the ambulnce

18ASYLUM MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: ASYLUM MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tue 17 Aug 2010, 01:53

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
Ravensclaw wrote:Amence slow loading the damn myspace player which was a pain but really good better then AWTD video

Guys the AWTD music video was great...and this one was amazing.

And it has everything to do with the song, he was taken to an Asylum where his life was a lie, as u can tell by that fact that he was being revived, even after he was chainsawed to death and fed his own organs and limbs.

He couldint escape so he killed himself at the end...simple enough.

19ASYLUM MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: ASYLUM MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tue 17 Aug 2010, 01:55

Overburdened91

Believer
one question...where is the band??? this is a great vid...but its missing the band!

20ASYLUM MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: ASYLUM MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tue 17 Aug 2010, 02:00

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
Wow, didn't see that commin!

21ASYLUM MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: ASYLUM MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tue 17 Aug 2010, 07:33

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
I can tell something about the song......hearing the words I feel had a meaning of an isolation period David had one point in time and he felt like he was depressed, suffering from being stuck in a big house....ALONE and separated from his lost love also Losing His dog he truly loved.He felt lost,helpless angry at god for doing all of this and he probably felt like he was going nuts.....also trying to put a new album together...I call that being in stress mode. Yeah I call that losing your mind....wanting to just run away from the pain emotionally...but he had the courage to pull his life together and this song....this video was an expression of his inner pain...I thought it was awesome...good job David and to the rest of the band...it rocks!!

22ASYLUM MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: ASYLUM MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tue 17 Aug 2010, 08:54

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
The director now has a weird obsession with that earthquake effect where everything shakes. But, I loved the video. Sad tht it didnt show the rest of the band but Disturbed isnt about the videos, its about the music.

23ASYLUM MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: ASYLUM MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tue 17 Aug 2010, 09:58

GODSERENITY

GODSERENITY
Stupified
Great Video!!! I love how it ties the Asylum meaning into the video, they did a great job. It would be nice to see the rest of the band in it though. But, all in all another great piece of work put out!!! Keep it comming Disturbed!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

24ASYLUM MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: ASYLUM MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tue 17 Aug 2010, 10:48

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
Still oddly enough my favorite music video by them is prayer. It has the whole band and fills the meaning of the song. I sense the vibe they are trying to give with the creepy video, but it didn't do it for me. I agree the asylum is also supposed to be a "safe haven", what happened to that? Also, none of his dreams even had his supposed "lost love" in them. I just expected more.

25ASYLUM MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Asylum Official Music Video released Tue 17 Aug 2010, 10:58

jpmatrixfan88

jpmatrixfan88
Stupified
It's all over Youtube and it's on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Frankly...it's a good video, very creepy. But they've released a few videos now and the band isn't in them. Just David in the Asylum one. I don't like that...

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com