CrowX

Administrator

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

CrowX
Administrator
View user profile

Disturbed1ForLife25

Loading The Weapon
Your the man Crow. Damn David is the most intelligent guy out there. The man is made of pure badass, talent, and just plain sharp, man is a hero among hero's.

View user profile

GuiltyPleasures

Global Moderator
I liked all three parts of this interview (though the lighting sucked). David is probably one of the most intelligent musicians out there, and the band's work ethic and committment to the fans is unequalled. I loved how he said that they writes what makes them happy, and don't follow trends like writing songs about cars and girls. There are bands that do that, and I'm glad that Disturbed is not one of them. Their music is unique to them, and that's why I love it so much.

Your Humble Global Moderator,

Gonna fight the war and use my music as a weapon

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
View user profile

Bound2Fate

I don't understand how David can like Buckcherry, haha. I absolutely hate that band. Good interview.

View user profile

PoisonIvy

Haunted
^ i imagine he was just being nice...

View user profile

Disturbed1forEternity

God of the Mind
I think it's more a matter of respect for how they preform their craft, just as I'm sure that Buckcherry returns the same respect to Disturbed for what they do. It's just mutual respect.

And, if david DOES like Buckcherry, who are we to judge? Most of us on here are adults, as is David. He can listen to whatever he chooses and I'm sure he doesn't care what we think about his musical taste.

View user profile

4everDisturbed

Inside The Fire
I really liked the interview. I think he was talking so much about Buckcherry to make the point that he (David) can only write songs he truly believes in. Not saying that buckcherry's songs about drinking and girls aren't inspired, but Disturbed in this case couldn't do that.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Forumotion.com | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum