David Draiman on Disturbed (7-27-10) Part 2

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Disturbed1ForLife25

Loading The Weapon
Part 2

View user profile
The Interviewer has got to ask better questions.

View user profile

GODSERENITY

Stupified
I totally agree with David on the subject of spiritualality. It is between you and your higher power. Nobody should be telling you what to believe because its all a matter of how each individual person believe in that higher power. Well Spoken David!!!

View user profile

PoisonIvy

Haunted
i've always felt the same way as David

can't wait to see part 3

View user profile

Bound2Fate

I actually think these are some good questions and really good answers. Not the same questions they've been getting asked all the time.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
View user profile

Disturbed1forEternity

God of the Mind
I love how he talks about the song Never Again. I think that's going to be a song that will for sure make me cry. I can't believe there are people in the world that want to deny that the Holocaust happened. That is and was a very real part of our history.

Go David to speaking out about that. The Holocaust did happen and we need to remember that it's NOT just pictures in a book, but that there is a dwindling number of people in this world that survived that hell on Earth and always keep them in our memories.

View user profile

GuiltyPleasures

Global Moderator
A Disturbed Mind wrote:The Interviewer has got to ask better questions.

The questions were okay in my opinion, but the lighting really started to bother me. It's like they shined a very bright light on David's bald scalp and that took away from the experience for me. I just would have lit the interview better, but I guess the interviewer was interested more in getting David to answer his questions than whether he was lighted properly.

But that's just me...

Your Humble Global Moderator,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Gonna fight the war and use my music as a weapon

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum