Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
Ok i changed my mind, it doesn't suck...i get the vibe everyone is having, and yes the video totally makes sense now!

laurieann131313

laurieann131313
The Animal
it was ok.....a little different i guess

bassman47

bassman47
Stricken
I loved it actually.
It depicts the world in a very scary way, which truly suits the mood of the song.

Im going to have to look it over a few more times for my true verdict

_KJ_

_KJ_
A Welcome Burden
Rather depressing :P

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
For those of you who are screaming this video sucks, and angry that the band didnt appear in it.
RELAX, This is not the same as the first AWTD video, totally different, and how could they possible play in this video when they are doing Asylum? And preparing for Uproar? People please use a little more common sense and think about what you are posting before you post!

Great video all in all. Cant wait for Asylum!

-Spawn Asylum Guy

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
You know, I've only watched it the one time. It hit a nerve in me I wasn't expecting. Especially since I'm taking this class and the subject of having to fight disease, for food, water, shelter, etc. had been discussed the day I saw the video. I even recommended that my professor watch it.

I'm glad I watched it though. Yes, it was depressing to see a world like that possibly become a reality sooner than we think, but as I said in my original post, I think that was the point. So the band didn't appear in it. They didn't need to. The lyrics spoke volumes when combined with the video. Much, much better than the lyric video IMHO...

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
eh, i changed my mind. its a good story. video for land of confusion didnt have the band in it, so why hate

Smitk1592

Smitk1592
Down With the Sickness
Its basically the most bad ass music vid out there about global warming. Loved it

bassman47

bassman47
Stricken
Smitk1592 wrote: Its basically the most bad ass music vid out there about global warming. Loved it

Haha too true

Nakho

Nakho
Loading The Weapon
Download the video in HQ here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

see ya.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com