Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
I have climbed the highest mountains Asylum Guy
I have run through the fields
Only to be with you
Only to be with you

I have run, I have crawled
I have scaled these city walls
These city walls
Only to be with you

But I still haven't found
What I'm looking for
What I'm looking for

I have kissed honey lips
Felt the healing in her fingertips
It burned like fire
This burning desire

I have spoke with the tongue of angels
I have held the hand of a devil
It was warm in the night
I was cold as a stone

What I'm looking for
What I'm looking for

I believe in the Kingdom Come
Then all the colors will bleed into one
Bleed into one
But yes, I'm still running

You broke the bonds
And you loosed the chains
Carried the cross of my shame
Of my shame, you know I believe it

What I'm looking for
What I'm looking for

What I'm looking for
What I'm looking for

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
i still think this is gonna be a horrible song although i hope it wont be

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
I still can't hear David singing this. Bono, yeah. David... not so much.

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
me nether i want them to prove me wrong cause its disturbed and i love them plus the edition im getting has this on so it better not disappoint

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
I'm trying to picture him singing this song like Darkness....

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Asylum Unleashed wrote:I'm trying to picture him singing this song like Darkness....

Um, I can kind of hear it sung that way, but not by David.

They've done well with the covers they've done up til now, and I don't see this being any different. I just can't hear David's voice singing this song.

And why in the hell did they give it a dumb title by using the initials? Did they not want us to figure out it was a U2 cover?

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
GuiltyPleasures wrote:
Asylum Unleashed wrote:I'm trying to picture him singing this song like Darkness....

They've done well with the covers they've done up til now, and I don't see this being any different. I just can't hear David's voice singing this song.

And why in the hell did they give it a dumb title by using the initials? Did they not want us to figure out it was a U2 cover?
My guess for the abbreviations....it's probably due to the fact it is a hidden track unlisted at the end of the album. This song is quite peaceful. Perhaps the final listed song on Asylum will sound acoustically....fading into this song.....Its begins with Remnants into Asylum....getting heavier and heavier....then maybe it tones down towards the end, being more soulful and melodic with acoustic and electric play. They said they charted into new territory, so I been trying to get a feel for this album. It starts of pounding with aggression, then ends up leaving you with peaceful content..... as if you were brought into Asylum with rage and it pacifies you overtime. Who knows,lol....

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Asylum Unleashed wrote:
GuiltyPleasures wrote:

My guess for the abbreviations....it's probably due to the fact it is a hidden track unlisted at the end of the album. This song is quite peaceful. Perhaps the final listed song on Asylum will sound acoustically....fading into this song.....Its begins with Remnants into Asylum....getting heavier and heavier....then maybe it tones down towards the end, being more soulful and melodic with acoustic and electric play. They said they charted into new territory, so I been trying to get a feel for this album. It starts of pounding with aggression, then ends up leaving you with peaceful content..... as if you were brought into Asylum with rage and it pacifies you overtime. Who knows,lol....

Interesting thought there. We'll just have to see when the CD drops in, what, 28 days? LOL

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
GuiltyPleasures wrote:
Asylum Unleashed wrote:
GuiltyPleasures wrote:

Interesting thought there. We'll just have to see when the CD drops in, what, 28 days? LOL
Yeah, or leakage a few days before it :P

Disturbed1ForLife25

Disturbed1ForLife25
Loading The Weapon
Asylum Unleashed wrote:
GuiltyPleasures wrote:

I actually hope you are correct! But only like the last 2 or 3 songs should be soft.

Disturbed12010

Disturbed12010
Believer
I Personally Think that Disturbed's Version of "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" by U2. It should of been on the album, but I like it better as a Cover B-side for the album, Bono got a great voice, but a Disturbed Version could be more better expect the original rocks.

Disturbed Warrior

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
Personally...I don't care for this U2 cover....but then again I don't really like U2....and I can't picture anyone else to sing this song except Bono...should be ....interesting?

bassman47

bassman47
Stricken
defiantly something im looking forward to hear. This is gonna be a challenge in my eyes, but if Disturbed feels its worthy, I won't question Asylum Guy

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
Wow this cover was amazing, i only have one gripe, it's a small one, i think the instrumentals were a tad bit too fast for the lyrics, but other than that, wow!

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
David did it once again! amazing!

i think people had their doubts about genesis too, and that was amazing as well!

Mr.Vlado

Mr.Vlado
Disturbed One
PoisonIvy wrote:David did it once again! amazing!

i think people had their doubts about genesis too, and that was amazing as well!

Word. That's exactly what I wanted to write.

TheOneYouForsaken

TheOneYouForsaken
Loading The Weapon
This band never fails to surprise the shit out of me, fucking beautiful.

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
DAMN...DAVID IS AMAZING!

Kingston160

Kingston160
Believer
fucking amazing solo

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
The solo kind of reminds me of 10,000 fists.

GODSERENITY

GODSERENITY
Stupified
Great cover no doubt, but am I the only one who remembers Davids promise to never do a cover after Shout 2000? Don't get me wrong, they kick the shit outta the songs that they cover, but I want to hear Disturbed, not remakes.

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
Lol, we hear a lot of Disturbed already. I think they only make one of two covers every album

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
weird. i have the song on the album i bought, but its not in the tracklisting at the back.

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
DYLANPCRIDDLE wrote:weird. i have the song on the album i bought, but its not in the tracklisting at the back.
It is a hidden track :)

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
the more i listen to it becomes better so its a good cover fuck the haters there not real disturbed fans go listen to Nickelback lol

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forums hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com