Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
any opinions? i liked KARMACODE what happened to them?

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
their music got stale and hasnt evolved enough to attract new fans

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
the market for gothic rock isnt really big. that simple. Other than evanescense and sirenia, gothic rock bands dont get that much recognition

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
alexling88 wrote:any opinions? i liked KARMACODE what happened to them?

There is an album after Karmacode if that is what you are also asking. I don't remember the title, but the cover has a grenade on it.

As to why they are not more popular...I think there are too many gothic bands out there and none of them really stand out. I went through a brief phase looking for female-fronted bands and I gave Lacuna Coil a try. I like Cristina's voice (and she is pretty hot in some pictures), but that the other guy that sings just completely ruins any of their songs. Not to mention, as mentioned earlier, they got stale. It's like they went for a more mainstream sound and that just is not going to get you anywhere--only mediocrity.

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
its shallow life the one your thinking of they used to be good Shallow Life is not a bad album none of there music is bad it just like he said gets stale you get board after while they need to do something or there gonna join the rest of have called it quits recently

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
i liked Comalies...but yeah, their male vocalist sucks. And to be honest, they don't really have anything new or special. I still like listening to them though.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com