Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

DISTURBED began rehearsals in Chicago on Wednesday (July 28) for the upcoming Uproar Tour, which will be the first time the band has played together onstage since the end of the touring cycle for its 2008 record, "Indestructible". Singer David Draiman told The Pulse of Radio that fans can expect a DISTURBED show bigger than anything the band has done before. "The production for this touring cycle is turning out to be really, really amazing, really impressive," he said. "I can't really give away too much, but I will say that it is a aspect that no one has ever seen from DISTURBED live — very theatrical, very dramatic, very visually stimulating — so we're very much looking forward to letting people see a DISTURBED performance they've never seen before."

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Though I am looking forward to seeing the production stuff, Disturbed could play in my living room and I'd be just as happy...

And my living room is pretty small....it might hold the band and their instruments and that's it! LOL

dstrbd

dstrbd
Disturbed One
LOOK AT THESE GODDAMNED COMMENTS!

THESE ASSHOLES REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK THEY ARE SAYING.

I REALLY WONDER WHAT KIND OF MUSIC DO THEY LISTEN TO.

(saw it on the link, after clicking Crowx link, look below)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

COMMENT | Thankfully visually stimulating
posted by : pantera4ever
7/29/2010 10:10:40 AM

usually boring as hell - with bald Drainman stalking around...
Boring. Their stage show is NOT EXCITING. Not that I like Disturbed much anyway. Oh yeah - FIRST POST !! Enjoy.

COMMENT | bullshit metal
posted by : ..eetfuk..
7/29/2010 10:46:36 AM

how about making aurally stimulating music first

----------------------------------------------------------------------

COMMENT |
posted by : Brett-Michaels-Bandanna_Is_Magic
7/29/2010 12:19:15 PM

Cutting out my eyes would make Disturbed more 'Visually Stimulating'

COMMENT | Losers.
posted by : AcrossTheDark
7/29/2010 12:36:44 PM

Probably gonna hop on the 3D bandwagon...

---------------------------------------------------------------------

COMMENT |
posted by : Aces_High99
7/29/2010 1:06:25 PM

Are they going to reflect laser beams off Dramain's bald dome?

RUSH is visually stimulating. TOOL is visually stimulating.

The only way Disturbed would be visually stimulating is if they failed to show up and instead had a chick firing ping-pong balls out of her asshole onstage.

COMMENT | Disturbing....
posted by : Krist
7/29/2010 1:22:18 PM

When I think of this band aesthetics are the last thing to creep into my head.... I think of the lead singer running around looking like a 6 foot newborn baby....in leather...

Hey Pantera4ever TENTH POST!...see how dumb that sounds?

COMMENT | disturbing
posted by : mmyousik
7/29/2010 5:20:48 PM

How anyone in their right mind still listens to this band baffles me. Of course theyre planning their "Biggest theatric show ever", They must! There music isnt gunna do it for the fans! The fucking band is touring with bands that are gunna upstage them every single night! There gunna get slaughtered night after night on this tour! Ive seen Stone Sour blow them off the fucking stage as openers, and now that A7X is right before them, its not even fair! Im going just to see this fucking massacre! You know a band is finished when there self proclaimed "heaviest album "asylum" is being led by a single about the fucking oil spill and how mother nature is such a bitch! Have fun getting upstaged every single night this summer boys!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

COMMENT | ...
posted by : mmyousik
7/29/2010 5:28:40 PM

oh yeah and another thing about this dank ass band.....The only thing that would be visually stimulating is 10,000 middle fingers in the air.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by dstrbd on Fri 30 Jul 2010, 23:34; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : GRINNED AND BROKE MY FUCKING TEETH!)

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
^ that's why I don't read shit off blabbermouth anymore... if you DARE disagree with the Disturbed bashing that's going on, you're going to get crucified! That's happened to me on several occasions when I comment to defend them.

Who are these morons listening to? Has beens and never beens probably. I like Tool, too, but Aenema was the only record by them worth listening to.

Just wait and read blabbermouth.net stories here on Morbus Rising instead. I am so done with negativity from those who just don't fucking get it leaving lame and uninformed comments.

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
I went through exactly the same thing and then I quickly realised they're not worth it, so i stopped reading the comments alltogether...i just read the news. Those people are awful.

bassman47

bassman47
Stricken
Ya, but thats why we have this place The Guy

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com