Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dan Donegan - The Asylum Builder Empty Dan Donegan - The Asylum Builder Thu 22 Jul 2010, 21:07

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Dan Donegan - The Asylum Builder Empty Re: Dan Donegan - The Asylum Builder Thu 22 Jul 2010, 23:38

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Great article, Crow... got a little too technical for me in spots (I don't play guitar, so obviously some of that stuff is way over my head), but overall, great insights into Danny's unique sound...

3Dan Donegan - The Asylum Builder Empty Re: Dan Donegan - The Asylum Builder Fri 23 Jul 2010, 05:52

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
That was a cool article..... Dan's pretty amazing.

4Dan Donegan - The Asylum Builder Empty Re: Dan Donegan - The Asylum Builder Fri 23 Jul 2010, 12:09

GODSERENITY

GODSERENITY
Stupified
Damn!! That was a very good article, I have always known Dan was self taught which, as a guitar player myself, is always great to see the success behind others who developed the same way. I remember getting to BS with him for a little bit at a meet and greet and he encouraged me to keep at it and to always shoot to be different in my style of playing.

5Dan Donegan - The Asylum Builder Empty Re: Dan Donegan - The Asylum Builder Fri 23 Jul 2010, 17:56

Disturbed12010

Disturbed12010
Believer
Nice, but I don't know if they do a tour yet, like David said, they are still in talks of tours for this year & Next year too.
Disturbed Warrior

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com