Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
ForeverShamed wrote:
DYLANPCRIDDLE wrote:
Bowers wrote:im i the only one on this forum who hates godsmack?

if it makes you feel better i hate their latest album.
Really, I love the Oracle, not their best album but waaaaaaay better then their last album IV.

wow u and me are exact opposites. I thought IV was their most complete album. the only songs i liked from The Oracle was Crying like a Bitch and Shadow of a Soul

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
hey did you guys know that Godsmack and Disturbed are almost the same in everything Records sold, #1 debuts, #1 singles, It as almost they are destined to tour together but, they dont! u dont belive check the stats on wikipedia!

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
alexling88 wrote:hey did you guys know that Godsmack and Disturbed are almost the same in everything Records sold, #1 debuts, #1 singles, It as almost they are destined to tour together but, they dont! u dont belive check the stats on wikipedia!

that makes sense because they both attract hard rock fans along with heavy metal fans, but they are two quite different styles of metal or rock or whatever u consider them. Maybe at MAAW, thats the only way i could see them sharing a stage, or if they both went to Wacken one year or something like that.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com