Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Disturbed Contemplating Uproar Set Empty Disturbed Contemplating Uproar Set Wed 21 Jul 2010, 16:05

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

As the Rockstar Energy Uproar Festival nears, co-headliners Disturbed are contemplating their set list. Singer David Draiman says he believes the title cut and lead-off track to the band's upcoming album "Asylum" should go over well live, but it might not be the way to launch their shows. Still, Draiman admits that when fans hear it they might be surprised. Regarding their performances on the Uproar Festival, Draiman explains, quote, "We have a number of different things we're looking at." While the singer notes they might kick shows off with "Asylum," he adds, quote, "We're toying with some production elements in particular where we're trying to take a more bombastic approach potentially." Disturbed's "Asylum" will be in stores August 31st. The Rockstar Energy Uproar Festival will begin in Minneapolis, Minnesota on August 17th.

GODSERENITY

GODSERENITY
Stupified
I can't wait for this tour to start!!! I am going to see them 3 times right at the begining and I am super stoked!!! Can't wait to see what they are planning!!

bassman47

bassman47
Stricken
A more 'bombtastic' approach? :) Now im even MORE pumped!!!!!!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com