Here is an Asylum video I made (nothing to special)


You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

DisturbedShifty


Disturbed One
So I whipped this up with windows movie maker. It's nothing special. But I use it to spam ChatRoulette with about the new album. I posted it on My Space because they didn't take down my Land of Confusion video I made a long time ago. Unlike You Tube that will take anything down that violates copy right laws.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

View user profile

chasetheguy


Stupified
its an awesome tribute to disturbed i think The Indestructible O

View user profile

Disturbed1forEternity


God of the Mind
Here's what I'm wondering, dude-cicle, how did you get your paws on that song seeing as it's not released yet?

It's a kick ass tribute. Don't get me wrong. But how did you do it? Was it Limewire?

View user profile

DisturbedShifty


Disturbed One
Disturbed1forEternity wrote:Here's what I'm wondering, dude-cicle, how did you get your paws on that song seeing as it's not released yet?

It's a kick ass tribute. Don't get me wrong. But how did you do it? Was it Limewire?
Um... No. I downloaded it for free from disturbed1.com. But you had better hurry, according to their Facebook update, tomorrow is the last day to get it.

View user profile

Supersonix07


Stupified
Interesting, I didn't know MySpace had videos. I might look into that (I have two strikes on my YouYube account right now, one more and I'm gone).

Great video BTW!

View user profile

Disturbed1forEternity


God of the Mind
DisturbedShifty wrote:
Disturbed1forEternity wrote:Here's what I'm wondering, dude-cicle, how did you get your paws on that song seeing as it's not released yet?

It's a kick ass tribute. Don't get me wrong. But how did you do it? Was it Limewire?
Um... No. I downloaded it for free from disturbed1.com. But you had better hurry, according to their Facebook update, tomorrow is the last day to get it.

I found it on Limewire because there are people in the world who download shit like this and put it on the wire that is lime for bitches like me who are lazy, but I'll check out the website this afternoon. Thanks, bro. It's a kick as video. I loved it and I would LOVE to watch it again, but I don't have time right now seeing as I have class here soon.

View user profile

DisturbedShifty


Disturbed One
Disturbed1forEternity wrote:
I found it on Limewire because there are people in the world who download shit like this and put it on the wire that is lime for bitches like me who are lazy, but I'll check out the website this afternoon. Thanks, bro. It's a kick as video. I loved it and I would LOVE to watch it again, but I don't have time right now seeing as I have class here soon.
If you can't get the song before they take it off the website, shoot me a PM with your email addy and I will send it to you in an email.

View user profile

Disturbed1forEternity


God of the Mind
DisturbedShifty wrote:If you can't get the song before they take it off the website, shoot me a PM with your email addy and I will send it to you in an email.

I nabbed it off of lime wire last night, thanks though, dude.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

 
  •  

Forumotion's free forums | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum