Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

slamer80

slamer80
Believer
Well, i have just searched for the Criminal covers on youtube, and guess what? Everyone is doing it wrong at the end! This is what i mean:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] At 1:13 to 1:33 Dan begins hes awesome guitar play. This is all the poeple who have covered the song is missing. There's only one i have seen who does it right in the end. Let me give you some links:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Wrong
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Even at attempt 2 he's doing it wrong!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Wrong again
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Another wrong
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Wrong...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Wrong
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Wrooong!

Ok, i could continue... Here's the guy who DOES play it right at the end of the song: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

How come is there so many missing this part? Is it hard to play or is it just me?

LeafyBug

LeafyBug
Stupified
They aren't "missing" the part. It's just the limitations of playing the song with a single guitar. There are 2 guitar parts layered in there during the ending and you can only play one of them. most people choose to play the main riff instead of the little additional riff. Do you think Dan magically plays both of them at the same time during shows? Nope, he has one of them playing back from a recording.

slamer80

slamer80
Believer
Ah i see. I don't really know much of these things, but i'm glad i got a reply with a my answer it in. Thank you very much.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com