Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Asylum Lyric Video (Fan Art) Empty Asylum Lyric Video (Fan Art) Sat 17 Jul 2010, 16:26

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
I have created a lyric video for asylum. I have some pictures accompanying it and worked pretty hard to make it look good. It is three-quarters of the way done. I think my lyrics are pretty accurate. I will have the video up by today, asap. I plan on re-uploading it with the correct lyrics once the correct lyrics are made official.
Asylum Guy

Edit: I got it uploaded this morning. Feel free to give me suggestions. I am planning on touching it up.

Last edited by 4everDisturbed on Sun 18 Jul 2010, 12:41; edited 1 time in total

2Asylum Lyric Video (Fan Art) Empty Re: Asylum Lyric Video (Fan Art) Sun 18 Jul 2010, 11:35

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire

3Asylum Lyric Video (Fan Art) Empty Re: Asylum Lyric Video (Fan Art) Sun 18 Jul 2010, 12:37

Supersonix07

Supersonix07
Stupified
Well, yours kicks the tar out of mine. Mine was just simple: Album Cover with the lyrics in Annotations. GJ!

4Asylum Lyric Video (Fan Art) Empty Re: Asylum Lyric Video (Fan Art) Sun 18 Jul 2010, 13:30

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
That is awesome, Love that font. What is it?

5Asylum Lyric Video (Fan Art) Empty Re: Asylum Lyric Video (Fan Art) Sun 18 Jul 2010, 14:23

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Whoa! That was AWESOME!

I had trouble reading the lyrics at times (because of the font colors), but overall it was a great job!

6Asylum Lyric Video (Fan Art) Empty Re: Asylum Lyric Video (Fan Art) Sun 18 Jul 2010, 14:33

bassman47

bassman47
Stricken
I agree with GP but overall? Fantastic job bud

7Asylum Lyric Video (Fan Art) Empty Re: Asylum Lyric Video (Fan Art) Sun 18 Jul 2010, 22:09

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
Yeah at times i had trouble balancing cool visuals and actually being able to read the lyrics. I tried diff colors but couldn't find one that cooperated. The worst parts are when i had to use two lines in the verses. Although the font i used looked cool, it hurt the visibility at times. On Youtube, my lyrics are also in the description.

Morbid Spawn wrote:That is awesome, Love that font. What is it?
I searched for a couple cool fonts on fonts2u.com they're free. i used two the majority of the time: "scalper" and "chiller". For the end i used one called "demons & darlings"

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com