Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Asylum wallpaper (Large Images) Empty Asylum wallpaper (Large Images) Mon 05 Jul 2010, 05:31

Droid

Droid
Stupified
So, in light of the new album artwork, I thought it was apporiate to make some wallpaper based on the art. I made one 1440x900 and one 800x600 images.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2Asylum wallpaper (Large Images) Empty Re: Asylum wallpaper (Large Images) Mon 05 Jul 2010, 06:31

deli10

deli10
Believer
Thank you very much, great wallpaper Disturbed Asylum

3Asylum wallpaper (Large Images) Empty Re: Asylum wallpaper (Large Images) Mon 05 Jul 2010, 07:43

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Those are AWESOME!! I love them! I WANT ONE!!!!

4Asylum wallpaper (Large Images) Empty Re: Asylum wallpaper (Large Images) Wed 14 Jul 2010, 04:39

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Awesome great work

5Asylum wallpaper (Large Images) Empty Re: Asylum wallpaper (Large Images) Wed 14 Jul 2010, 07:54

Melloow

Dehumanized
AWESOME

6Asylum wallpaper (Large Images) Empty Re: Asylum wallpaper (Large Images) Sun 18 Jul 2010, 13:42

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
Good stuff bro.

7Asylum wallpaper (Large Images) Empty Re: Asylum wallpaper (Large Images) Mon 19 Jul 2010, 08:06

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
awesome! ^-^

8Asylum wallpaper (Large Images) Empty Re: Asylum wallpaper (Large Images) Fri 06 Aug 2010, 14:25

bassman47

bassman47
Stricken
Can you make a link so i can download the larger one?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com