Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

babygirlpj2007

babygirlpj2007
Warrior
omg this is beautiful! I want it!

Conker

Conker
The Animal
Is "Asylum (CD/DVD version)" the Decade Of Disturbed DVD? or does it come with it at all?

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
thats what i wanna know? it will kind of decide whether i buy it or not!

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
Yes it is the DOD dvd. I express ordered mines ;)

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
I am so getting this Disturbed Asylum

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Just ordered it! Sounds like from what I read while placing my order that I'll receive it around the time it's released. Just as long as I have it and have had a chance to listen to it before I go to Tulsa.

DisturbedArmyMedic

DisturbedArmyMedic
Stupified
ordered.. getting it between concerts.. going Aug 12th, and Sept 17th

disturbedismygod

disturbedismygod
Dehumanized
I MUST get this!

disturbed fan86

disturbed fan86
Warrior
Sorry but my dad wants me to wait until the cd/dvd of asylum and the decade of disturbed gets released through amazon because everytime I order from warnerbros disturbed's store that I have a problem my order and it doesn't go through as a pending transaction in my account and also that I too overly excited and I made a bad mistake and drive my dad fucking nuts and really piss him off so it's better I just have patience and wait.

TerdFerguson

TerdFerguson
Stupified
I can't afford this :( But it's safe to assume the shirt will be available at shows, and hopefully the dog tags on the website. That's all I really want out of this package aside from the CD/DVD combo.

lollybites666

lollybites666
wow looks amazing...so wanna get The Indestructible O

disturbed fan86

disturbed fan86
Warrior
I just pre-ordered my copy disturbed's Asylum Limited Edition Collector's Box Set and I got permission from dad and I changed my mind and I take my chance and see what happens hopefully I will get my copy and there won't be any problem's and I won't get fucked over by warner music group.

Disturbed2Link

Disturbed2Link
Disturbed One
I preordered it..and I get a signed lithograph in addition to all that stuff..hell yeah

laurieann131313

laurieann131313
The Animal
nervous to pre order due to what happened w/ the 2 copies of indestructible i ordered.....still had to drive an hour south to get it on the release date because the 2 i pre ordered didn't come in until a week after the release date......so, i'm hesitating......i'll probably break down and get it anyways, who the hell am i kidding.

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
Well i'm not so sure if its the DOD dvd any more since all showings of the album/dvd release combo all have extra bonus features,instrument tutorials on the dvd, not the actual documentary movie we all want to see. I pray that this is NOT the dvd that amazon and other outlets are saying that's being shipped with the album...it better be DOD or i am going to be seriously distraught and disturbed!!!

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
I'm still planning on getting an extra copy of Asylum on August 31st, just to cover my ass. When I get the set I preordered, I'll give my extra copy to my 16 year old.

Remiel

Stricken
Holy shit that's expensive! The Indestructible Special Edition was only $50.00! Then again, this one has more stuff in it... Ah hell, I'm buying it. But if the whole album is as bad as AWTD I'm never pre-ordering Disturbed again! >=(

disturbed fan86

disturbed fan86
Warrior
I hope that everybody who pre-order's their copy of disturbed's asylum limited edition collector's box set that none of the merchandise is missing from the box set and also I hope that warner music group won't fuck us over and that there won't be any delay's with anybody's order and also that people pre-order their package but don't get it at all. The last and final thing I really that the dvd inside the box set is really the decade of disturbed documenatry dvd and not the other one we saw one amazon of the dvd of the disturbed dissecting their songs and teaching/showing the fans how to play their songs and also a special card to download exclusive footage or a stream of the documenatry and also the two bonus live tracks of stricken and liberate that I found on amazon a limited edition cd/dvd of asylum which I thought was asylum and the decade of disturbed dvd ?

Last edited by disturbed fan86 on Wed 07 Jul 2010, 11:16; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : just add a few more comments.)

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
you pre ordered the wrong one dint you disturbedfan86 i told u to wait for other versions this one is the merchandise collectors edition t shirt flashlight key ring and album im gonna go with the limited edition plus the deluxe edition that way i get the best content

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
yeah i regret purchasing this....sad to say i cant cancel it. but any ways, i will be getting the deluxe version if the dvd turns out its not dod dvd. as far as i can tell the cd in the box set is the original album with no bonus tracks. but if it is, ill be suprised. that way i can just download the bonus tracks off of itunes...

Disturbed2Link

Disturbed2Link
Disturbed One
What is the limited edition?
What is the deluxe edition?

disturbed fan86

disturbed fan86
Warrior
Ravensclaw wrote:you pre ordered the wrong one dint you disturbedfan86 i told u to wait for other versions this one is the merchandise collectors edition t shirt flashlight key ring and album im gonna go with the limited edition plus the deluxe edition that way i get the best content

Yeah I know but the reason I did was because I wanted to make sure I was getting the decade of disturbed dvd I didn't know that back then until you told me but actually I really want the t-shirt,key chain,and it also said that I was going tbe getting a cd/dvd so I assumed it was going to be getting the decade of disturbed dvd I can't cancel it now but that's ok it's really the I want.

bassman47

bassman47
Stricken
Ya i ordered the edition w/ The poster and extended artwork and crap off rinorecords. I think, in all honesty, i won't be the least bit disapointted

chasetheguy

chasetheguy
Stupified
im sure the dog tags will be able to get on the website in the store im just goung to pre order the cd from disturbed with the poster and wait till the dog tags are able to get online but if they do not go for sale then so well its a better deal i think with a 20 dollar deal than a 75 dollar deal it sounds like you can get more too Asylum Guy

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com