Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mike Drumming! Empty Mike Drumming! Wed 30 Jun 2010, 02:25

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
Now i know we all love mikey and his drumming but, to me it seems he has trouble with the double bass drums u know? when i hear Loading the weapon the drum parts in the middle and the end are his best why cant he drum like that? what do you guys think?

2Mike Drumming! Empty Re: Mike Drumming! Wed 30 Jun 2010, 19:27

kr0w93

kr0w93
Asylum
^We all now Danny can shred the shit out of his guitar from what we've heard from Vandal.

But now he comes up with riffs that fit the song. Luckily, he's the guitar player and gets his chance to shine with solos; something an opportunity a Drummer rarely gets.

I mean, we all loved Danny's Vandal work, but do you think those kinda riffs would work with the band he's in now?

For me, I think if Mikey incorporated more double bass into his drumming, his beats would sound more like Death Metal.

3Mike Drumming! Empty Re: Mike Drumming! Wed 30 Jun 2010, 19:30

kr0w93

kr0w93
Asylum
Oh, and all five members have/had something that no other band could hope to match up to; the best personalities you could ever ask for ;)

4Mike Drumming! Empty Re: Mike Drumming! Sat 04 Sep 2010, 23:35

Conker

Conker
The Animal
Thought I'd throw this in here.

Quote from Mike during a interview with DRUM! Magazine:

“when you think of heavy bands you automatically think of these speed guys, the thrash guys, the death and black metal guys where you can’t make a lot of it out because it’s just so quick. That stuff is amazing and I have all the respect in the world for it, but I personally prefer to slow it down a bit and be more dramatic with the hits instead of trying to play as many notes as I can in one bar.”

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com