Rhapsody (of Fire)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Rhapsody (of Fire) on Thu 17 Jun 2010, 21:09

Kingston160

Believer
Another power metal band...... well not quite, there better than dragonforce (a hell of a lot better) the only band out there that I can think of thats can come very close if not match Disturbed in the studio and live.

Reign of Terror [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Holy Thunderforce Live [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Magic of the Wizard's Dream ft Christopher Lee (Count Doku/Dracula) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

View user profile

2 Re: Rhapsody (of Fire) on Mon 12 Jul 2010, 00:04

DYLANPCRIDDLE

One of The Ten Thousand
thanks man they sound pretty sweet. i will check out some of their albums.

View user profile

3 Re: Rhapsody (of Fire) on Mon 12 Jul 2010, 09:20

GiveIntoTheNight

Loading The Weapon
Their latest album is kind of a hit this last month in my country, they nearly made it to the radio airplay top 10, regardless of genre. I like them.

View user profile

4 Re: Rhapsody (of Fire) on Mon 26 Jul 2010, 14:19

Willistor

Stupified
ive been listening to these guys for years :) awesome shit.

View user profile

5 Re: Rhapsody (of Fire) on Wed 04 Aug 2010, 23:51

DYLANPCRIDDLE

One of The Ten Thousand
Kingston160 wrote:Another power metal band...... well not quite, there better than dragonforce (a hell of a lot better)

im going to have to disagree with that. After listening to their last two albums, I like Dragonforce more. Rhapsody has some wicked cool ideas and sounds, and some incredibly lame ideas and sounds as well. I just prefer Dragonforces style to theirs. Talent wise, ya rhapsody is probably more skilled.

View user profile

6 Re: Rhapsody (of Fire) on Fri 06 Aug 2010, 18:30

Kingston160

Believer
DYLANPCRIDDLE wrote:
Kingston160 wrote:Another power metal band...... well not quite, there better than dragonforce (a hell of a lot better)

im going to have to disagree with that. After listening to their last two albums, I like Dragonforce more. Rhapsody has some wicked cool ideas and sounds, and some incredibly lame ideas and sounds as well. I just prefer Dragonforces style to theirs. Talent wise, ya rhapsody is probably more skilled.

Yah a lot of film score there and even more when the release there second new album this year from what I heard its like there current album mixed in with more orchestrations and narrations

View user profile

7 Re: Rhapsody (of Fire) on Mon 21 Feb 2011, 19:33

DYLANPCRIDDLE

One of The Ten Thousand
Kingston160 wrote:
DYLANPCRIDDLE wrote:

Yah a lot of film score there and even more when the release there second new album this year from what I heard its like there current album mixed in with more orchestrations and narrations

i repent the earlier comment. After listening to their earlier works Rhapsody of Fire is the superior band.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum