Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

DYLANPCRIDDLE

One of The Ten Thousand
Great fuckin song. i love the bridge in it

View user profile

4everDisturbed

Inside The Fire
Asylum Unleashed wrote:Dammit, Warner fucked us again...they removed the videos from disturbes channel and suspended morbus risings account...even some of the other videos on various channels are being removed.... :(
NOOO!!!!!

View user profile

Conker

The Animal
I can't stop listening to it!

Suspended? Ah well, that was bound to happen.

View user profile

Asylum Unleashed

Loading The Weapon
the video is up again here

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

View user profile

Droid

Stupified
Suspended? I thought the Morbus Rising channel was allowed to upload those videos.

View user profile

Asylum Unleashed

Loading The Weapon
it sucks though, but the video is back up on its official channel, they're banning everyone who has the video posted up outside of disturbedtv's channel

View user profile

CrowX

Administrator
Fuck Warner its ok we will rebuild they can't stop us

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

CrowX
Administrator
View user profile

kr0w93

Asylum
Very nice!

I think Dan's guitar work could've shown a bit more promise throughout the song; but they delivered and I'm happy :D

View user profile

Mad_Capsule

Stupified
Maybe I'm the only person who's a bit disappointed with the song, don't get me wrong I don't think it's bad, it's just not as good as I expected. Maybe I'll give it a few more listens and it'll grow on my though haha

View user profile

kr0w93

Asylum
Mad_Capsule wrote:Maybe I'm the only person who's a bit disappointed with the song, don't get me wrong I don't think it's bad, it's just not as good as I expected. Maybe I'll give it a few more listens and it'll grow on my though haha

You're not. I guess we were expecting something on the levels of Inside the Fire, DWtS, Stricken, Prayer, etc.

It's definitely something to expect from Disturbed though and I'm happy :)

The lyrics are INCREDIBLY brilliant and it really gives Mikey his chance to shine.

Dan's guitarwork is good but I was hoping for a little bit more; I know he's got it in him! :D

But tbqh, it's tore me apart to mention some of that; something I think a few people might be experiencing. But it's very enjoyable nonetheless. I'm glad Disturbed went with something that catered to the hardcore fans and something that sounded VERY "Disturbed"-ish; such as Sons of Plunder, Voices, etc. Not something as mainstream sounding like Stricken or Haunted.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Forumotion.com | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum