Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Discuss Our Youtube Site Empty Discuss Our Youtube Site Sat 12 Jun 2010, 19:17

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Discuss Our Youtube Site Empty Re: Discuss Our Youtube Site Sat 12 Jun 2010, 21:44

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
I love the new design of the youtube.

3Discuss Our Youtube Site Empty Re: Discuss Our Youtube Site Mon 14 Jun 2010, 12:08

Azrael91

Azrael91
Disturbed One
The youtube Site is great! I love it! :Smile:

4Discuss Our Youtube Site Empty Re: Discuss Our Youtube Site Mon 14 Jun 2010, 21:26

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
The channels has been suspended because of warner bros

5Discuss Our Youtube Site Empty Re: Discuss Our Youtube Site Mon 14 Jun 2010, 21:30

DisturbedGoddess

DisturbedGoddess
Believer
Aww y'alls got banned? Aww such a shame... *shakes head*

6Discuss Our Youtube Site Empty Re: Discuss Our Youtube Site Mon 14 Jun 2010, 21:31

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
I know...its bull crap, and i was pretty much watching all the vids on the channel too >.>

7Discuss Our Youtube Site Empty Re: Discuss Our Youtube Site Mon 14 Jun 2010, 21:44

Conker

Conker
The Animal
It's not bull crap... they don't want they're music out before it's released (radio edit) Or other people downloading it.

8Discuss Our Youtube Site Empty Re: Discuss Our Youtube Site Mon 14 Jun 2010, 21:46

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
no, this singles release IS official...even the band itself as well as its website said the video was being released, not leaked. Strange, disturbed1.com was said to be debuting the video, but they have not even put it up once today...

Last edited by Asylum Unleashed on Mon 14 Jun 2010, 21:48; edited 1 time in total

9Discuss Our Youtube Site Empty Re: Discuss Our Youtube Site Mon 14 Jun 2010, 21:48

DisturbedGoddess

DisturbedGoddess
Believer
yeah but WMG dont want any one other then disturbed uploading these things to youtube. I got a couple of my vids blocked because their songs were playing in the background

10Discuss Our Youtube Site Empty Re: Discuss Our Youtube Site Mon 14 Jun 2010, 21:49

Conker

Conker
The Animal
It's released tomorrow, although they had a video up on Youtube of the song they don't want people downloading it and re-uploading it. Plus Morbus Rising had the radio edit without the reporter guy.

11Discuss Our Youtube Site Empty Re: Discuss Our Youtube Site Mon 14 Jun 2010, 21:51

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
yeah i know that...but why did they have to remove it from disturbedtv's channel, i mean that is the bands official channel...and it sucks morbus risings channel got suspended, but i swear morbus's video was the same as the original. it did have the reporter in it

12Discuss Our Youtube Site Empty Re: Discuss Our Youtube Site Mon 14 Jun 2010, 21:52

Conker

Conker
The Animal
Asylum Unleashed wrote:yeah i know that...but why did they have to remove it from disturbedtv's channel,

They didn't? I can still watch it.

13Discuss Our Youtube Site Empty Re: Discuss Our Youtube Site Mon 14 Jun 2010, 21:55

Azrael91

Azrael91
Disturbed One
And now the whole channel is banned? Damn that's not fair at all! I was still watching some vids there! This really sucks... pissed

14Discuss Our Youtube Site Empty Re: Discuss Our Youtube Site Mon 14 Jun 2010, 21:59

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
Lol, now the video is back up at Disturbedtv's channel...this is getting weird!

15Discuss Our Youtube Site Empty Re: Discuss Our Youtube Site Mon 14 Jun 2010, 22:02

Conker

Conker
The Animal
It probably got removed by accident. Then they claimed it back up.

16Discuss Our Youtube Site Empty Re: Discuss Our Youtube Site Mon 14 Jun 2010, 22:02

Darkking

Darkking
Asylum
i agree with conker, the video shouldnt be released by anybody but Disturbed1.com (DisturbedTV youtube page).. it is a shame it happened but i cant exactly say they didnt have it coming.. just my opinion but the video should have been released tomorrow.. on the 15 which was the set date of release for the song on iTunes.

and i dont just direct that to morbus rising..i think anyone who uploaded the video to youtube before the release date should have waited.

17Discuss Our Youtube Site Empty Re: Discuss Our Youtube Site Mon 14 Jun 2010, 22:09

Azrael91

Azrael91
Disturbed One
yeah I have to agree with you as well. it was just pretty weird! not only i couldn't watch the vids on morbus rising but on disturbedtv as well! but it's okay now it seems... weid... I think I should go to bed (it's 3 AM here) maybe it's just 'cause I'm dead tired that I'm seeing things now (or not seeing them) Goodnight

18Discuss Our Youtube Site Empty Re: Discuss Our Youtube Site Tue 15 Jun 2010, 05:15

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
morbus's youtube page had soo much more effort put into than wmg's disturbedtv. they had intense HD and i bet a lot more videos.

19Discuss Our Youtube Site Empty Re: Discuss Our Youtube Site Tue 15 Jun 2010, 06:38

Azrael91

Azrael91
Disturbed One
4everDisturbed wrote:morbus's youtube page had soo much more effort put into than wmg's disturbedtv. they had intense HD and i bet a lot more videos.

that's soo true!

20Discuss Our Youtube Site Empty Re: Discuss Our Youtube Site Tue 15 Jun 2010, 08:41

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
Agreed to that. Those bastards had no respect. They should be GLAD MorbusRisng was promoting th band.

21Discuss Our Youtube Site Empty Re: Discuss Our Youtube Site Tue 15 Jun 2010, 09:47

VoiD

VoiD
Why did they suspended youtube channel? OMFG!!!! Stupid WMG! It was way better than DisturbedTV! Can someone do something?

22Discuss Our Youtube Site Empty Re: Discuss Our Youtube Site Tue 15 Jun 2010, 13:27

ThePlague

ThePlague
Eye of the Storm
R.I.P

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com