WHATS UP PEOPLE?!?

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 WHATS UP PEOPLE?!? on Fri 11 Jun 2010, 19:27

[b]
hey there!! my name is Angel..or Wyked lol...i am returning after being away from the website for awhile. I am from Mass, have seen Disturbed EVERY time they've come around and have met them 5 times and counting..they are truly my #1 FAVORITE band!! I noticed they are going on tour...does anyone know if thats the complete tour list? I noticed there is NO DATES for MASS...which really sux!!! Does anyone know if they will be adding dates/places?? I'd appreciate any and all infomation!!!
ROCK ON!!!
Angel \m/

View user profile

2 Re: WHATS UP PEOPLE?!? on Fri 11 Jun 2010, 19:38

CrowX

Administrator
Welcome to the Forum Keep Checking D1 for more tour dates Disturbed Warrior

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

CrowX
Administrator
View user profile

3 Re: WHATS UP PEOPLE?!? on Fri 11 Jun 2010, 19:42

GuiltyPleasures

Global Moderator
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] to the forum fellow Disturbed1...it's great to have you here!

The tour that starts in August is the Uproar festival, and those shows I understand are at outdoor venues. The closest one to where I live is in Dallas and I'm debating whether I should go to that, or wait til MAAW 5 (if there is one).

I lived in Mass. for 4 years-- in Lawrence and North Andover. Loved it there, but my family is here. I'll go back some day (I hope!)

Your Humble Global Moderator,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Gonna fight the war and use my music as a weapon

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
View user profile

4 Re: WHATS UP PEOPLE?!? on Sat 12 Jun 2010, 06:59

Melloow

Dehumanized
Welcome to the forum

View user profile

5 Re: WHATS UP PEOPLE?!? on Sat 12 Jun 2010, 09:27

Bowers

Immortalized
welcome to the forum

View user profile

6 Re: WHATS UP PEOPLE?!? on Sun 13 Jun 2010, 10:21

S.M.F

Eye of the Storm
Welcome to the forum! Whats Up

View user profile

7 Re: WHATS UP PEOPLE?!? on Mon 14 Jun 2010, 18:48

hellzangel69 wrote:[b]
hey there!! my name is Angel..or Wyked lol...i am returning after being away from the website for awhile. I am from Mass, have seen Disturbed EVERY time they've come around and have met them 5 times and counting..they are truly my #1 FAVORITE band!! I noticed they are going on tour...does anyone know if thats the complete tour list? I noticed there is NO DATES for MASS...which really sux!!! Does anyone know if they will be adding dates/places?? I'd appreciate any and all infomation!!!
ROCK ON!!!
Angel \m/

Heyas ^.^ That is a wicked avi o' David o.0 Kinda cool, creepy and just so wrong yet also so right XD

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Create a forum on Forumotion