Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Darkking

Darkking
Asylum
Interviews: Disturbed Dan Donegan opened up about Asylum and what it took to create.

The entire article was far to long to post here so click the link, learn, enjoy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Very nice article can't wait until asylum is released Disturbed Warrior

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
Very good article. I didn't know Dan switched to Schecter.

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Great article! Thanks for posting!

Sometimes, I think that even though David is the voice of Disturbed, it's Dan's band musically. He comes up with some great stuff! He doesn't get nearly enough credit from the guitar community at large.

And why do people who clearly dislike Disturbed even bother reading articles about the band, then leaving comments like "Disturbed sucks" or some such? I don't particularly like, say, Metallica, but I'm not going to disrespect their fans by posting stupid shit about them on an article. Maybe that's the difference between me and those who diss Disturbed or any other band.

Then again, I've been around a while...

Remiel

Stricken
The guy who typed up the interview needs a spell check. And (as always) the negative comments against Disturbed are all flat and opinionated. There is never any solid information presented against the band, people just want to complain because their favorite band isn't as good.

Thanks for the link Darkking.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

How to make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com