Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 20 of 21]

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
No rush or anything. Just curious.

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Chapter 24 is now posted on the blog...

Chapter 25 is the continuation of this chapter, then things really get going in chapter 26... I hope. I need to get caught up! But, school has to come first now, so I'll post new chapters as I finish them. I'm going to try and be done by the end of October... but who knows! LOL

As usual, comments welcome here and there. Enjoy!

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
You're really good at those cliff hanger things, did you know that?

And I loved the closing line, "He ain't heavy, David. He's my brother." Makes me think of an Osmond's song. -dies laughing-

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Well, that final line is from a song, but if memory serves, it's by the Hollies... and I thought it was appropriate.

Re: cliffhanger things... is that a good thing or a bad thing, in your opinion? I'm just trying to keep interest in the story...

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Oh, honey, cliffhangers are a good thing. I'm hooked. There's no getting rid of me, Stef. No way in the WORLD!

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Joy joy! Chapter 25 is done! Check it out on the blog now.

Comments here or there are fine!

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Whoa, girl. I mean.. just... WHOA! And you said my sht from last night was brutal.

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
It comes out of my head like that sometimes...

Did you catch the Elvis Costello reference in the last part of the chapter?

Wait til Neil is found... that kid who discovered his remains (and still doesn't have a name, though I'm thinking of calling him Joshua Rockwell <--another family reference.) will never forget what he saw, ever!

Sarah Kathryn is not going to like what she discovers in her husband's will, either.

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
yep, I did catch that elvis costello reference. Nice.

Oh, I'm sure that Sarah Kathyrn isn't going to like what she finds in Neil's will... he left everything to Jamie. I'm sure of it. As for the kid... I'm sure he'll always remember finding a DEAD BODY! I'm never forget that shit either.

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Chapter 26 is now posted on the blog. You know the drill by now LOL

Comments welcome here or there.

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Girl, that is awesome. So much suspense. I loved it.

babygirlpj2007

babygirlpj2007
Warrior
holy shit i had a lot of catching up to do since i had gotten my internet back...damn girl u really know how to keep the suspense going! i love this story! and the other one from disturbed1foreternity! both of these stories im following and enjoying every minute of it!

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Thank you so much for the compliments! I've been so busy lately with school that I don't have a lot of time to write.

The end is in sight, I think. It's the getting there that will be tough. Maybe by the end of the year, I'll actually get this mofo finished! And to think it started out as a 12 page idea back in May when I saw this video on YouTube: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
THAT is fucked up. Is that REALLY how they used to open shows?

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Yeah... it was pretty bizarre from what I understand. David gets executed, then comes back to life to sing. And something in my head thought that a neat little story could come of that. 1,000 + pages later...

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
That is insane. I would have loved to see that. That would have been wicked.

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
I know, right?

Working on Chapter 27... Hopefully I'll be finished with it soon. I think that after I write about finding Neil's remains and the rally in Lowell, I'm going to do another time jump. The last one was when I aged Julia something like four years. This one will probably be six months to a year. Jordan and David's sons, and Jayme's daughter with Neil will be born in the interim.

Just a little preview... and a couple of surprises await.

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
I can't wait. This will be to freakin awesome!

babygirlpj2007

babygirlpj2007
Warrior
Steph, I pm'd you, and vikki, I tried to message you on myspace, but couldnt cuz ur setting is set to away....but i will say my idea i came up with on here, ok... my idea was something like the video on Land Of Confusion, and something from the intro that David did - the execution that inspired Steph- and heres another idea i thought of- when David is gets caught (going with the execution idea) Sarah Kathryn saves him....or something big like that- these stories gotta go out with a bang, but i know you girls have something up your sleeves, but i just thought i would throw these out there... im lookin forward to seeing what you guys do with your awesome stories!

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Working on new ideas... all I can say now is that the last chapter/epilogue is a wrap up of loose ends, explain what's next (i.e. sequel???), and maybe kill off a couple of more people.

It definitely will go out with a bang...

Thanks for the suggestions, Penni... I'll see if I can work some of them in there someplace.

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Chapter 27 is finished. It's a bit shorter than the other chapters, but I think it packs a punch or two...

Comments... well, you know you can leave 'em here or there. LOL

Enjoy!

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
That's some good shit right there, I tell you what!

Ok, now that I've had my hick moment, great post tonight, Stef. It was awesome!

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
That reminds me of this: You know how fairy tales begin right? Southern Fairy Tales are different.

Instead of "Once Upon a Time", Southern Fairy Tales begin "Y'all ain't gonna believe this shit!"

BTW thanks for the props. You can have all the "hick moments" you like LOL

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
I just had to have a hick moment to break up the monotony. There's so much DRAMA going on where I'm at it's not even funny. Hick moments make everything better... most of the time.

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
I'm probably not going to have a new chapter up until next week. I'll try and get it posted earlier, but I'm studying for a test on Monday and that might take a good chunk of my writing time... Media Law-- and it's worth a third of my grade!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com