Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 19 of 21]

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Hey Tyler! Hope all is well! Let me know what you think of the story when you get caught up. Good to see you posting again!

tswmcello

tswmcello
Believer
Thanks, btw I love the new website, it makes the story alot easier to read.

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
FINALLY! I read the whole the post! It's great and I love it. I can't wait for the other stuff.

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Working on Chapter 20 now and I hope to get it up on the blog here in the next couple of days.
Mass Media Law homework not withstanding of course. This is the hardest class I've taken so far, so my time will be severely curtailed. So much for getting the story done by the 31st! LOL
If you want to check out the blog, click here!!

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
I've finally finished Chapter 20. I think the story is almost done. But school is tough this semester, so I may not finish the whole thing as soon as I'd like. I wanted to get it all done by tomorrow, but it's not happening.

As usual, comments here or on the blog are always welcomed and appreciated.

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Killer chapter Stef! I love it! Can't wait for the next one!

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Chapter 21 is finished. More intrigue ahead... stay tuned.

Comments welcome here or there. Hey Tyler... you still with me here?

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Finally finished reading the new chapter. That's some good shti right there.

BTW, Stef, have fun in Tulsa. PM me with TONS of details, por favor.

Vikki

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Let me get the details straight before I do that... if you're going to the Denver show, I can tell you it's going to be an awesome experience!

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
I wish I WERE going to the Denver show. Plans for that fell through. I want details on the show... *pout*

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Just to let you guys and gals know, Chapter 22 is now posted on the blog.

As always, comments are welcome here or there.

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
-laughs- Like cliff hangers a lot there, don't ya, Stef?

All in all, a very good post and I, of course, can't wait for the next one!

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Well, I gotta keep the interest here...

I'm researching, of all things, the stages of death after a body has been laying on a bed for four months. What the poor soul who finds Neil Hope is going to see, and all that. So the next chapter may not get posted until after the weekend...

It's going be pretty unpleasant, I suspect.

This is where the story is. Check it out!

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
I thought you had posted chapter 23. I was a little disappointed until I read that you're not posting it until after the weekend.

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
It still might get posted this weekend, it depends on a lot of other factors.

I think I have enough info about decomposing human remains to complete that part of the story... and yeah, it's not going to be pleasant. I'd suggest you not eat before you read it. I almost lost my lunch researching it...

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Well, I'll be sure that I don't eat when I read it. I really don't feel like upchucking while I'm trying to be entertained.

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Chapter 23 is finally up on the blog. It's so long that part of it will start Chapter 24...

Comments, as always, are welcome...

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
still awesome :)

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Thanks! I know this project is long and I'm still working on it when I get a free moment or two. So please hang in there... it will be worth it in the end.

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
To risk sounding a lot like Larry the Cable Guy; That's some good shit right there, man. I tell you whut.

Ok, back to your regularly scheduled Vikki. Great post, Stef. I can't wait for the rest of Chapter 24.

kronik_khaos

kronik_khaos
Believer
Wow. Now here is a writing talent I envy. You've inspired me to write again and pretty soon my own work will be posted. I don't write fan fic though. I lack the talent necessary to do so. Keep up the good work. I want more. This shit is AMAZING!!!!!

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
kronik_khaos wrote:Wow. Now here is a writing talent I envy. You've inspired me to write again and pretty soon my own work will be posted. I don't write fan fic though. I lack the talent necessary to do so. Keep up the good work. I want more. This shit is AMAZING!!!!!

Thanks for the props! I had never written fan fiction before I started this project, so this is new territory for me. I've always written, though. I'm glad that I've insprired you to write again.

As for more, I'm working on it when I get a couple of hours of free time here and there. I'm a full time college student, so homework and other school stuff has to come first. I'll post new chapters as I get them finished.

If you started reading the posts here though, I've removed some of them because the themes were getting too heavy (in my opinion) for the varied ages that peruse this forum. I've posted the addy I've moved it to in the last few posts. I don't know if you've been reading it on the blog I set up for it or not, but the addy is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .

Again, thanks for the compliments on my story. I'll go and read yours when I get a chance.

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
i eargerly await the end of the story Stef, whilst i go finish my own :)

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Hey babe! Where is the rest of Chapter 24? No rush, just wondering.

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Well...

I thought I'd get through this broken tooth/root canal/crown/heavy duty painkiller thing before I finish up Chapter 24. I've been feeling like shit since Friday when I thought I was just getting a crown on a broken molar and ended up with a root canal, too. So, it will be soon.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com