Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 21]

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Okay, I realize that last part was really, really short. Here's the next part. Then, I'm going to bed. I've been burning the proverbial candle at both ends for two weeks now, and my body is saying, "no mas!" LOL

----------

Readjustment, Part 10--

Dr. Corwin had come to David's office shortly after Julia ran off from the Rileys. She had information that might be useful to David and the other leaders.

"David," she began as she sat across his desk from him, "I have information about the Rileys that I think you should see."

She pushed a thick file folder towards David. He was surprised the psychiatrist had this information on people who had come up clean in the background check David ran on every couple or individual who wanted to take in children whose parents or families had been apprehended by the New Army.

"How did you come upon this information, Kim?" David asked her. "And how come you have it and I don't?"

"Because David," Kim began, "thirty years ago, I was known as someone else. Someone who had undergone such a troubled and troubling childhood and adolescence at the hands of the very people who were supposed to protect me and my older sister."

David shook his head, and motioned for Kim to continue.

"Instead, my sister and I were verbally, psychologically, mentally and physically abused. Our abusers, to the outside world, were respected citizens of the community. To my sister and me, they were the devil incarnate.

"By the time I was sixteen and my sister had left home for good to attend college in what is now known as the New England Region, I had had enough abuse. I tried to tell someone I trusted, but my trust in this person was betrayed. I got the beating and rape of my life because I dared tell the secret of our twisted lives. One night, I simply walked out of the house and never returned."

Kim told her story unemotionally, because she knew that to show emotion was to show weakness. She had shown weakness to only one person, and the New Army had him murdered nearly thirteen years before.

"See David, thirty years ago, I was a scared sixteen year old named Kathy. I wanted to fall off the face of the earth with that name. So I reinvented myself, changed my name, got married, had children who are now grown and gone. My husband and I did a damn good job of raising our children to be stable and productive people. Not even they know my true story.

"Once, I was known as Kathy Sue Riley. My abusers were my parents. They now have Julia, and I cannot in good conscience allow what happened to me to happen to her. Nor can I see Julia as a client any more after she returns. You have to stop my parents from hurting her, David! If you care about Jordan as much as you imply, you will not allow Bill and Nancy Riley to continue to bait Julia to make her angry. Because I fear Bill will hurt her."

David was truly in shock. He realized that the Rileys didn't know that Kim was their daughter, Kathy. He'd keep Kim's secret, and have Julia removed from their care and placed, at last, with Jordan and himself.

"Kim, thank you for telling me this," David said. "When we find Julia, I will personally make sure that she is to not return to their care."

"Thank you David," Kim said. "You have no idea how hard this was for me."

Later, Kim left the main building and got into her car. She broke down at last, mourning her lost innocence. When she returned home, she got her personal papers in order, just in case.

She then went to the woods, some twenty five miles from where Julia was hiding, took the .44 Magnum out her bag, stuck the barrel in her mouth and pulled the trigger. God, please forgive me, for I know not what I do, was Dr. Kimberlin Corwin's final thought.

Her mind had finally been freed from the unbearable secret she had been keeping her entire life. It was time to let go.

Karl would be waiting for her.

----------

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Whoa! And you say that my story is getting intense! DAMN... She offs herself. Christ.

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
Whoa xD

tswmcello

tswmcello
Believer
Sorry I haven't commented lately I've been pretty busy, but its really awesome to get on and see like 20 min worth of reading all of it pure awesomeness. This is really getting more awesome every time I read it.

babygirlpj2007

babygirlpj2007
Warrior
holy shit!

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Between me and Vikki (Disturbed1forEternity), we're going to need a full bar and a bartender!

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Readjustment, Part 11--

He had a strange feeling that he would find Julia here.

Morbus possessed almost a sixth sense about finding people, whether they are his intended targets, or people he knew. He was in the woods about half a mile behind the San Marco residence, and he got a strange feeling that Julia was close.

Seeing no one else in the area, he called out Julia's name. He didn't expect her to respond verbally, but instead find a way to tell him where she was without saying anything. Morbus' ears and eyes were alert to any kind of non verbal communication from her.

The feeling he had only got stronger the closer he got to the underground hideout.

----------

Julia was half asleep when she thought she heard a very familiar voice out in the woods above her. "I'm hearing things," she said aloud. "I want to hear familiar voices, and then I do."

She was fully awake and aware when she heard "Julia!" in the familiar gruff bass that was Morbus' voice.

Julia then heard heavy footsteps on the roof of the hide out. She wasn't concerned that it would collapse under Morbus' weight. Peter had contructed the roof to hold the combined weight of six adults, or about 1200 pounds. Morbus was 240 lbs. of pure muscle.

She had to find a way to tell Morbus he had found her without speaking. She heard him call after her a couple more times before he walked off the roof and deeper into the woods.

She saw the ventilation shafts and saw her way to tell Morbus he was in the right place. Peter had even prepared for this as well.

There were smoke bombs that were made to fit in the outtake shaft and outside the hideout to alert someone to the presence of those below. Julia chose a red one, slid it into the outtake shaft, and attached an air gun to the base of the shaft. She squeezed the trigger and within seconds, red smoke would alert Morbus to her hiding place.

That is, IF he were looking in the right direction.

----------

Morbus heard a "swoosh" sound from behind him. He turned toward the sound and soon saw a puff of reddish smoke come up from the ground.

Julia's signal. She was... right below him?

All he saw were dead leaves and the beginnings of grass sprouting from the earth below his feet. And a second puff of red smoke.

Morbus knew that any underground hideout would have an entrance facing away from a populated area. He walked off the roof towards the deeper part of the woods. It was then he saw a piece of rope with vines curled around it. This must be the entrance to the underground hideout. Without trying to gain entrance, he called out Julia's name again.

This time, she responded verbally.

"Morbus?"

----------

For the first time in over a week, Julia emerged from the underground room she fled to after the Rileys ganged up against her. Morbus was a welcome sight. She gave him a big hug and thanked him for finding her.

"Your mother was very worried about you after she heard you ran away," Morbus told Julia. "There were concerns by all the leaders that you may have been captured by the New Army. They want to use you to get to David and the others."

"They had no clue where I was," Julia said as she pulled on a heavy coat over her sweatshirt. "They must have walked over the roof of the hide out a hundred times and didn't know I was right below them, listening to their frustration over their inability to find me."

"You know they're not going to give up looking," Morbus said solemnly. "As far as they know, you're still fair game."

"Morbus?" Julia asked, "You're not going to make me go back to the Rileys, are you? I don't want to go there. I don't want my brothers there either. Those people are evil! I followed all of Dr. Corwin's suggestions to make life better for me, and they didn't work."

"You're not going back to the Rileys, because I won't allow it," Morbus told Julia. "David can fight me all he wants, but you're not going back."

He saw Julia heave a huge sigh of relief at those words.

Morbus decided the Rileys would pay dearly for whatever additional damage they'd done to Julia because of their treatment of her during the seven months she was in their home. What Morbus didn't know is that the Rileys would also pay for what they did to their own flesh and blood. And that would soon become abundantly clear.

----------

Morbus suggested that he and Julia stay in the woods and make their way back to the Disturbed Ones' compound that way. The woods surrounded the area where the Disturbed Ones had established their community. The site was chosen specifically so that families who were able to give their children or charges survival training could use the woods as a training ground. Peter San Marco had a hand in the selection of the area because of his military training and saw the possibilities the woods provided.

After taking additional weapons and ordinance, Morbus led Julia through the woods the several miles back to the compound. Julia was more than up to the challenge. Peter had trained her and her brothers to use the woods for shelter, to find food, and many other survival skills. At one time, Peter knew these woods like he knew his own face in the mirror, then he passed his knowledge on to the children he and Kiera were charged with raising.

The two were silent most of the way back to the compound. Any conversation could give them away to whomever might be looking for them.

About a mile from the compound, Julia tripped over something on the ground and fell about four feet away. She thought it might be a branch or a log, but Morbus knew that it was a human corpse.

What was worse was that Morbus recognized the corpse.

When Julia got up and made her way back toward Morbus, he sternly told her to go to a nearby stand of trees and sit on the ground with her back to him.

"Do not get up until I tell you to, Julia," he barked at her like a drill sergeant.

"Yes, Morbus."

Morbus saw that the corpse's eyes were still open, and that it was in the initial stages of decomposition. He recognized the face immediately.

It was Dr. Corwin. Morbus wondered who killed her, then he turned the body over and saw the huge exit wound. Dr. Corwin's skull from the crown back was literally non existant. He could see grey matter on the ground where what was left of her head rested.

She killed herself? Morbus asked himself. What on earth for?

Then he remembered that her husband Karl was killed at the same rally that Jordan saw Jacob get "murdered" at. Jacob and Karl Corwin, who himself was a doctor, had become good friends. He and his wife Kim were a little older than Jacob and Jordan, but they got along well. The Corwins had a daughter and twin sons who were about Julia's age at the time. They must all be grown now, Morbus thought.

He thought about where Julia sat behind the stand of trees. I can't allow her to see this, he thought. It would freak her out.

Morbus marked the spot where the earthly remains of the good doctor lay, and he'd have David send someone out to retrieve it.

He walked over to where Julia sat and told her she could get up.

"Do not look behind you, Julia," Morbus said. "There's a dead body over there, and it's not in the best shape."

"Who was it?" Julia asked.

"It was someone I didn't immediately recognize," Morbus lied. "The body has started decomposing, so they have been there a while. I'll have someone come out and get the body. The coroner will be able to identify who that poor soul was."

Julia bowed her head, said a silent prayer, then she and Morbus moved on.

----------

Everyone was happy to see Julia safe and sound. Her brothers hugged her, she hugged her mother and David, and thanked Morbus again for coming to find her.

The only people who weren't happy were the Rileys. They had been told that Julia would not be returning to their home, and that the boys were leaving as well. David told them in no uncertain terms that they would never be allowed to take in children after this. When Bill Riley asked why, David said,

"Since Julia has been missing, I've come into possession of files, that, had I known about them before the children were placed with you, I'd have never agreed to allow you to take them into your home."

Nancy looked at Bill, and they knew where David got his information. Nancy cursed both her daughters for giving up their secrets. It was the only thing that made sense; one of the girls ratted them out. If Nancy had to guess, it was probably Katie, their older daughter.

Nancy had no idea how wrong she was.

----------

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Girl, I'm installing a full, self service bar in my thread after reading this... and by the way, to those reading my story... Brie's having the baby.

tswmcello

tswmcello
Believer
OMG whats next, plotwist?

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Readjsutment, Part 12--

The day after Morbus discovered the remains of Dr. Corwin, they were brought to the compound's medical facility. Her home was searched and her personal papers and a suicide note were found on the table in the kitchen. The note only said "It was time to be freed from this burden I've carried lo these many years. Please understand why I must do it this way." It was then signed with her full legal signature, Kimberlin Gayle Corwin, MD, and the date. After examining the information, David realized he was the last person on earth she spoke with. All to save Julia. He felt humbled and troubled all at once.

As her body was being prepared for her burial, Jordan was writing the doctor's obituary. She had been given some biographical information on Kim Corwin, and realized that it took a lot of work on her part to become someone else. David had told Jordan that Kim was the Rileys younger daughter, and that it just wasn't a name change that turned her into Kim Corwin from Kathy Riley. There was extensive plastic surgery, reconstructive surgery, and eye surgery to correct vision problems. Not even Kim's enviable blue green eyes were real. They were colored contacts. Kim Corwin's true eye color was dark brown.

David walked into Jordan's office just as she was finishing up writing the obituary.

"Are you finished with Kim's obit yet?" he asked.

"Just," Jordan said as David kissed her. "I feel bad for Kim's kids. They had no idea about their mother's true identity, did they?"

"Kim wanted it that way," David said. "Her husband knew. She trusted him enough with her secret. Then, of course, the New Army killed him at the same rally Jacob was killed at."

"We knew them then," Jordan said. "Jacob and I. The four of us became good friends. I'd lost contact with Kim until she was counselling Julia. It's sad, though, because Kim was a good person."

"She'll be missed, definitely," David said. Then,

"Intel thinks they've located Kim's sister Katie."

"Really," Jordan said, surprised. "Where is she? I know she pledged alligence to the illegitimate government years ago."

"She is in the Capitol Region. She works for the illegitimate government."

"Man, they must have brainwashed her but good!" Jordan exclaimed.

"I wouldn't say that, Jordan," David said. "I think she knew exactly what she was doing."

"Why do you say that?"

"The name she took was Sarah Kathryn. Instead of being called Katie, she's now a 50 year old woman named Sarah."

Then David told Jordan who Sarah Kathryn was.

"Oh, my God!" Jordan said in horror. "I think I'm going to be violently ill!"

----------

The Rileys were not allowed to return to their safe house while Julia and her brother were still there. The next day, they were going to go live with Jordan and David, and spent most of the day packing their belongings.

Julia was saddened to hear of the death of Dr. Corwin. Julia really liked her, mostly because she didn't judge and she tried to help Julia deal with the Rileys.

Julia had picked out an outfit to wear to the psychiatrist's funeral the next afternoon. It was a blouse with a butterfly pattern and a dark skirt. Dr. Corwin liked the blouse because as a girl, she had an extensive butterfly collection. "Butterflies signal rebirth, Julia," Dr. Corwin had told her.

Now, as she was packing her footlocker for the move to Jordan and David's, she thought about the new life she and her brothers were going to have. No more fights, browbeatings, accusations from the Rileys. They were going to a stable environment with people who loved each other and loved Julia, and by extention, her brothers as well.

The four of them were in Julia's room, helping her pack the rest of her things. They were going to stay the night under the watchful eye of the security forces and Morbus. More security forces were guarding the motel room the Rileys were forced into.

"Hey Jules," Jeremiah asked; "Would you like me to stay in your room tonight, just in case the Rileys get a wild hair up their asses and try to return while we're still here?"

"That might be a good idea, Jules," agreed Nik. "Those nutjobs might try to get under your skin again just for shits and giggles."

"If they do," Julia said, "I'm ready for them!" She then showed her brothers the gun under the pillow on the bed.

"Holy shit, Jules!" exclaimed Joe, who up to this point had been silent, "You're packin' some heavy duty firepower there, sis!"

"They're going to learn not to mess with me," Julia said. "Once and for all time."

"Damn right," Jeremiah said in agreement.

Nik and Joe left the room for the night. It was then that Jeremiah asked Julia if she had another weapon for him.

"I took all the pistols from the hideout," Julia said. "It might be a good idea to be armed."

"Better to have a gun and not need it, than to need a gun and not have it," Jeremiah said, and Julia laughed.

"Jordan told me once that her father said that about everything! Better to have 'fill in the blank' and not need it..."

Jeremiah settled into a corner on the far wall. There, if someone did come into Julia's room, they'd not know he was there until it was too late.

He hoped that the night would be uneventful, so they could start their new life in the morning.

----------

"Madame President, I think you need to see this."

Her chief of staff brought in a folder filled with information about a Disturbed One.

"What is it?" Madame President asked as she took the folder.

"The newest intel from Central Intel about a Disturbed Ones follower."

Madame President opened the folder, skimmed the contents and gasped.

"Everything all right, Madame President?"

She looked at him, then back at the folder. She asked that she be left alone, and that the 10am meeting needs to happen later in the day.

After the aide had left, Madame President read the first page of the information she was given. It was an obituary.

"Dr. Kimberlin Gayle Corwin, 46, died earlier this week from a brief illness.

"She was the head of the Elochai Group, a mental health and counseling cooperative based in the Chicago Sector.

"Dr. Corwin earned her BS in organic chemistry from the University of California at Irvine; She later earned her MS in pathology and parapsycology from UCLA before working as an assistant to the coroner's office in the Los Angeles Sector. She obtained her MD from Harvard Medical School in the Boston Sector of the New England Region in psychiatry. She worked as a psychiatrist in private practice until she was recruited by Elochai to head their mental health department fourteen years ago.

"She is survived by two sons, Matthew G. Corwin and Mark J. Corwin, and their families, of the SouthWest Region; and a daughter, Cassandra 'Sandy' (Corwin) Phillips and her family, of the MidWest Region. Dr. Corwin is also survived by a sister, Kate, surname and address unknown.

"Dr. Corwin was predeceased by her husband of 16 years, James Karl Corwin, Jr., MD.

"Funeral services and burial have already taken place, and no further services are planned. In accordance to her last wishes, Dr. Corwin's final resting place will remain unknown to all but her children and grandchildren."

Madame President read and re-read the obituary several times, it still not sinking in that her baby sister was dead. She wondered what the "brief illness" that was mentioned in the text was, and concluded that her sister had been tortured enough by her demons and took her own life.

"Oh, Kathy, I'm so very sorry," Madame President said, her voice shaking with emotion. "If I knew where to find you all those years ago, I might not be where I am now. All I wanted was to find you..."

She began to feel ill with the idea that her policies led to her sister's death. Suddenly, death didn't seem like such a bad idea.

But first, to eliminate the people who abused her and her sister for all those years. It wouldn't bring Kathy/Kim back, but it would make her feel better.

----------

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
WHAT! YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! WHAT A PLOT TWIST. Madame President is Dr. Corwin's sister! Crazy!

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Disturbed1forEternity wrote:WHAT! YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! WHAT A PLOT TWIST. Madame President is Dr. Corwin's sister! Crazy!

I played a game of "what if..." this afternoon, thinking "what if Dr. Corwin and Madame President were sisters. The Riley's daughters." I rewrote that section three times.

I've decided that Madame President (Sarah Kathryn) is going to die. And I think I know who's going to kill her. Kind of a "suicide by cop" thing. It won't happen for a while, though.

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Madame Pres. is going to die.

That sounds like the name of a Shakespearean play. "Madam President Is Going to Die" LOL.

Check out the most recent chapters of mine. David shows everyone that what he feels about the agency and Brie has an odd but important piece of information.

babygirlpj2007

babygirlpj2007
Warrior
holy shit....i spilled my popcorn and shit myself....damn...

thats seriously some heavy shit!

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
I had to think like a criminal to write this. I hate when I have to get sick and twisted, but the groundwork had already been laid down, so I had to bring it to its conclusion.

She's a very dangerous girl, Part 1--

Late in the evening, a shadowy figure emerged from a window on the ground floor of a run down motel on the highway outside of town.

The security guards outside the door of the room had no idea anyone had escaped from it. They were there on special orders of the Disturbed Ones leader himself, and they took their job seriously. All possible exits had been sealed. Or so they thought.

The figure disappeared into the woods behind the motel. It would take this person a while to get to his destination, but once they got there, they had a little score to settle.

----------

He could not control his urges much longer. He either had to get what he wanted or he would go mad. And if he had to force the issue, then so be it. It was not something he was unfamiliar with-- making certain people bend to his will. He'd done it before, and he would do it again. And this one would be especially sweet because it was all he thought about for the last eight months.

He stopped for a while to catch his breath. Who did he think he was kidding? He wasn't 22 anymore. Or even 32. This trip would take all he had just to get to where he was going. Then he had to perform the main event.

As he sat there, images entered his mind. Images that excited him, that would make this trip worthwhile, that would show a certain young woman he meant business. He had grown tired of her shit, her rejection of him, her revulsion of him. He didn't understand some of her relationships with other people, least of all the one she had with that scarred monster, Morbus. Morbus didn't scare her? he thought bitterly. She must have some twisted ideas about what monsters really are. To him, Morbus was a monster, a killing machine. Morbus couldn't be human, he thought. No human could look like that and live with themselves.

He tried to get the image of the Disturbed Ones assassin out of his mind, but it was not happening. He replaced it with the image of the girl he was going to see. Young, petite, pretty, and tough as nails. If he had to take her by surprise, he would. After tonight, she'd know not to fuck with him. He would get what he wanted from her and she would give in to him. He would leave her with no other choice.

He arose again to make it to his destination, perform, and return to his prison room with that shrew he was married to before anyone noticed he was missing.

Julia Terranova would feel his wrath this night, he thought.

And, though he didn't know it yet, he would feel hers.

----------

Julia was having trouble sleeping. She chalked it up to the excitement she felt knowing she and her brothers were going to live with her mother and her lover the next day. She had waited nearly thirteen years to be with her mother, and was so excited she almost couldn't stand it!

She glanced over to the far wall where Jeremiah was sleeping. She wondered if he felt the same excitement, or was it just her because it was her mother they were going to live with.

"Jere, you still awake?" she asked. In reply, all Jeremiah did was snore. He never used to do that until some kid at the academy they all attended broke Jeremiah's nose in a fight. Though the injury was healed, the snoring was the result. Joe almost couldn't stand the volume with which Jeremiah snored. He sounded like a freight train.

Julia glanced around the room. After tonight, she never had to see the inside of this place ever again. She forced herself to relax, and soon, she had fallen asleep.

----------

This is stupid, he thought as he arrived at his destination: his own home.

I'm going to have to break into my own house, he thought, all because of that little bitch! She'll get what's coming to her for sure.

There were security forces here as well, and he had to figure out a way to get into the house without being seen.

He then saw his in. Once inside, he knew instinctively where to find the one who dared reject him. He was going to have her willingly, or unwillingly. He simply didn't care anymore. She had messed up his life enough. Now it was payback time.

Stupid whore, he thought bitterly, just like your mother. You both whore yourselves out to whomever will do your bidding. You will learn that there are some men you don't screw with. I'm one of those. You will do what I want you to do, and you'll like it.

With his mind full of hate for her, he entered her bedroom. For once, he was glad the bitch he was married to didn't allow locks on the bedroom doors. Made his job a lot easier.

He then thought of those two girls he helped raise years ago. He wondered what happened to them, especially the younger one who walked out of the house to grab a smoke and never returned. They were his easiest targets because had it had been ingrained in them to "honor thy father and mother", so they didn't tell about his sick desires for young girls. Not until Kathy told someone. Remembered the punishment he gave her for that. He felt himself grow hard with the memory. He liked that she struggled against him, that turned him on even more. He hoped the little bitch in this room would do the same.

He saw her in the bed sleeping, and he felt anger, and hate, and resentment for her. She needed a lesson. She needed to be damaged. She needed to be punished.

Pulling back the covers, he saw she wore a nightgown and not pajamas. This would be easy, he thought evilly. He pulled his pants down and went to work.

----------

Julia felt something odd trying to be forced into her mouth. With a start she realized what it was. She wanted to bite down on it, because it would hurt and that would awaken Jeremiah. Still pretending to be asleep, she reached under the pillow for the gun.

----------

He felt something cold and hard against his scrotum. Then an evil female voice saying,

"How would you like to be the only ball-less and dickless geezer in the prison nursing home?"

He saw that she was wide awake, and had shoved a gun barrel against his private parts. The look in her eyes was not that of an innocent girl, but of a killer. He had no doubt she would kill him.

He heard her cock the gun. He tried to call her bluff, saying,

"That thing ain't loaded, girl, and you know it."

"Do you really want to take a chance that it's not?"

He then heard a second gun cock right behind his ear, and a male teenager's voice spoke,

"If you so much as flinch, I will pull the trigger, you cocksucking son of a bitch! Now get your hands up and get off the bed, or Julia will have no trouble shooting your balls off."

Nik and Joe entered the room by that time, along with several security forces and Morbus.

Morbus was angry.

----------

"You okay, Jules?" Jeremiah asked Julia when Bill Riley was led out of the bedroom.

"You shoulda just let me shoot him, Jere," Julia said as she got out of bed.

"No, he has to be able to stand trial for the evil things he's done in his life," Jeremiah said.

"I wonder what Morbus will do to him," Julia asked. "He was really pissed off when he took Bill out of the room."

"Maybe Morbus will kill him," Jeremiah said. "We can only hope."

They could hear Bill Riley protesting outside; "That bitch could have killed me! She's a very dangerous girl! She doesn't belong in polite society with the rest of us!"

Julia then heard David's voice; "Neither do you."

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
WHOA! WHAT! MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE!

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
A very dangerous girl, Part 2--

Nancy Riley awoke that morning to her husband missing and security forces banging down the door of the motel room.

"Mrs. Riley, open up! This is the Security Force!"

When she got her robe on, and opened the door, she was rushed by about four officers. Before she knew it, she was on the floor, being handcuffed, then being made to stand.

"What the hell is going on here?" she demanded. "Why am I in handcuffs? My husband is missing!"

The lone female officer, who Nancy swore could have been Julia Terranova in about fifteen years, told her, "Your husband is in jail. He doesn't listen very well. He attempted to sexually assault a twelve year old girl. How much do you know about his affinity for young girls?"

"What are you talking about?!" Nancy screamed at the officer. "My husband isn't a pedophile!"

"Records say otherwise, Mrs. Riley," another officer said. "And you allowed the abuse of your own daughters, not once coming to their defense."

Nancy was taken aback. How much did Security Forces know about hers and Bill's past? Who told them? She hadn't had contact with either of her daughters in thirty years.

She was placed in the back of a patrol car and driven to the Security Center on the Disturbed Ones compound. There, she saw Bill. He looked smug and she knew he'd thrown her under the bus to save his own ass.

----------

Though Julia looked tough on the outside, on the inside, she was in turmoil.

Jordan noticed it one day about two weeks after the attempted assault on Julia. The girl was curled up on the couch in the living room and didn't want to talk to anyone.

"Jules, what's wrong?" Jordan asked her.

"I don't want to be Jules today, Jordan," she said. "I just want to be left alone."

But Jordan recognized the signs. She'd felt them often enough while in prison, and she hated Bill Riley for doing this to her girl. Even though he never actually completed the act, the intent was still there.

"Julia, I think you should talk to someone who has dealt with girls and women who have been through this."

"Dr. Corwin is dead, Jordan. Who else is there?" Julia asked plaintively.

"I'll check with some of Dr. Corwin's collegues," Jordan said. "Maybe they know of someone."

Silence from Julia for longer than Jordan felt comfortable with, then,

"Did I bring this upon myself, Mom?"

"No, you most certainly did not!" Jordan said emphatically. "There are people like Bill Riley out there who like to hurt others. They find it sexually stimulating. It's sick, I know, but the fact remains that those people exist. I'm sorry you had to come in contact with one."

"It's not your fault, Mom," Julia said. "It's the fucking bogus government's fault. It's Madame President and her handlers fault. Not yours."

"Language, Jules."

"Sorry," Julia said. "It just makes me mad!" Then,

"I'll see someone about what I went through, okay? I hate feeling helpless like this. It's not me."

"No, it's not, Jules," Jordan said. "You're fucking bad-ass my girl!"

"Language, Mom..."

Jordan laughed. "Sorry."

----------

Sarah Kathryn was still having trouble accepting her sister's death. It didn't make her job as President for Life any easier.

"Jesus, 'President for Life'?" she remembered asking before she had been sworn in.

"Yes, Sarah Kathryn, the job is yours til you die... or resign," her top aide said. "Of course, if you resign, you're pretty much a dead duck."

"Nice."

Now, though, having been at this job for thirteen years, Sarah Kathryn was growing tired of it. She realized that when she read the obituary about Kathy.

She had learned that her parents were in jail, and decided that jail was too good for them. That meant they would still be alive, and could get out one day. Sarah Kathryn hoped that Bill would be too old to get it up to hurt any more young girls. She still thought they should be dead though. Let them rot in the fires of hell, she thought bitterly.

She knew that she could order their deaths as enemies of the state, as she had the Undesirables. The Undesirables, especially the Disturbed Ones, were a tough sort of people. Led by David Draiman, they were a force to be reckoned with. Draiman was an incredibly intelligent man, and people listened to him. She had speech writers who wrote the words she said; Draiman's words came from his heart. Sarah Kathryn had a begrudging respect for the man, no question. But only she knew that. Not even her husband knew that, and she told Neil everything!

She decided that an executive order to kill the people formerly known as her parents was the only way to eradicate them. A firing squard would be a nice touch. She could even say goodbye to them before they were shot and watched the shocked looks on their faces as they're pumped full of bullets. She liked how that looked in her mind. The ultimate revenge: become President of the Republic of America and have your abusive parents killed.

Sarah Kathryn wondered if she could get away with it.

----------

David spoke at rallies all over the country, firing up the crowds that seemed to get bigger everywhere he went. Jordan often accompanied him to these events, but since Julia and the boys came to live with them, they decided that it would be a good idea that Jordan stay home with them.

They were growing up fast, David thought. Julia was already thirteen! She looked older than that and it got a lot of second looks from older teenage boys. Her brothers protected her, but she was still just as bad ass as ever. David never knew any female, regardless of age, who could shoot a gun with as much accuracy and skill as Julia could.

David still was enemy number one of the illegitimate government, and Morbus did a damn fine job protecting him from harm. But, he knew that Morbus was getting older and couldn't do this job indefinitely, and Morbus always seemed to surprise him with his stamina and his strength.

David had seen a recent news conference by Madame President, and he was struck by how unconvincing she had become. Others wrote her words, but her delivery of those words left a lot to be desired. She had taken no questions from the press (or what appeared to be press. They could have been plants for all David knew), and left the podium as soon as she made her remarks.

He wanted to get intel on her recent activities, because he suspected that the recent death of her sister, Kathy (or Dr. Kimberlin Corwin as she had been known for the thrity years prior to her suicide) was taking a toll on her.

He got Dan on the phone once he was in the armored Hummer.

"Danny, can you possibly get some recent intel on Sarah Kathryn Hope?" David asked. "I want to test out a theory I have about her."

"What's up with her?"

"She's acting really weird during news conferences lately, and I wondered if the death of her sister has anything to with it." David said.

"I'll work on it, David," Dan said. "I'll have it on your desk when you return."

"Thanks, bro."

----------

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Coolness! I'm loving it!

tswmcello

tswmcello
Believer
OMG, this just keeps coming and its just gets better.

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
A very dangerous girl, Part 3--

As promised, the intel report on Sarah Kathryn Hope was on David's desk when he returned from his speaking engagements. He didn't know how Danny did it, but in a red folder was everything David needed to know about Madame President.

He skipped past her date of birth (probably fabricated), her height and weight, and her political affiliation. What remained was basically a psychiatrist's report of Sarah Kathryn Hope's mental health in the three months since her sister died.

Thankfully, the report was written in laymen's terms, so David had a running narrative of what a doctor found out about the President's mental state.

He began reading...

"Mrs. Hope presented at the appointment at the approrpriate time and was given a battery of tests to determine if she is suffering from depression due to the death of a 'close friend' in the last three months.

"Initial tests indicate that Mrs. Hope was having symptoms of depression: not eating, sleeping or enjoying previous activities. She also showed signs of extreme mental stress that losing a close friend or relative might produce. She reports that she is unable to concentrate, forgets things easily, picking fights with friends and loved ones, and isolating herself for hours at a time.

"In speaking with Mrs. Hope, she discussed her childhood and upbringing. She had been verbally and psychologically abused by one or both parents. She did not report any sexual abuse by either parent.

"She stated that her marriage was solid, her child came to visit on occasion, and recently became a grandmother for the second time.

"Mrs. Hope then confessed that the 'close friend' who had died was indeed her younger sister, from whom she had been estranged for nearly 30 years. Mrs. Hope reported that she had spent the better part of her Presidency trying to reestablish contact with her sibling. She stated she felt her policies as President may have led to her sister's death. Sister was a suicide..."

"Whoa!" David exclaimed as he read the report. "So Sarah Kathryn had been trying to find her sister for the last decade and a half. I wonder if she found Kim before her death..."

David got on the phone. When the line was picked up on the other end, David said,

"Mikey? David. Do we still have Kim Corwin's personal papers?"

"I believe so," Mike said. "Do you need to see them?"

"I just want to glance through them to see if her sister had tried to contact her in the last ten years or so."

"Dr. Corwin never mentioned a sister, David, to my recollection," Mike said. "But I'll bring them over in about twenty minutes."

"Great, Mike," David said. "Thanks, brother."

"No problem," Mike said.

----------
A guard came to let Nancy Riley out of her cell.

"Where are you taking me?" Nancy asked.

"To Washington, in the Capitol Region."

Nancy was puzzled. She didn't know anyone who lived in the Capitol Region. "Why?" she asked.

"I don't know," the guard said; "I was just asked to fetch you."

Once Nancy was in the main holding cell, Bill arrived a few minutes later. He was clearly not pleased to see Nancy.

"What's this all about?" Bill asked. "I was just told we were going to the Capitol Region."

"I was told that too," Nancy said. "Maybe we got a special hearing. What good are lawyers if they don't do what you pay them to do?"

Bill only shrugged.

After about four hours in the holding cell, the Rileys were escorted out and taken in a prison van to an airport.

They were shackled to each other and were still wearing prison jumpsuits. If they were getting a special hearing, we should at least get nicer clothes to wear than this, Nancy thought bitterly.

She, nor Bill had no clue as to what was going to happen to them. And that's the way their accuser wanted it.

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
BOOM! Nice way to drop the freakin hammer. I loved it and I'm foaming at the mouth for more.

babygirlpj2007

babygirlpj2007
Warrior
Im at the edge of my seat....post more pleeeeeease im dyin!

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
More please!!!!!

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
LOL Okay, okay! I'm workin' on it! More early this afternoon, I think...

--Stef

tswmcello

tswmcello
Believer
they are about to get owned!!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•