51 Re: Believe (A Disturbed Musical) on Sat 10 Jul 2010, 14:59

Bowers

Immortalized
great job rei rey

View user profile

52 Re: Believe (A Disturbed Musical) on Sat 17 Jul 2010, 12:21

Yumiyuri

Immortalized
You guys are in for a surprise! No songs in this chapter, sorry! And sorry if it's short xD

Chapter Twelve

"You have to tell me what his name is!" Maxime groaned into the phone. "All I got from you was "he's hot", "he's sweet", "he's amazing", and so forth. Tell me his name, come on!"
"I said I'll introduce him to you!" Devon laughed on the other end. "We'll meet you in the park tomorrow."
"I can't believe you went out and got a boyfriend three days after Dan and Dave.." she stopped, looking at the ring on her finger. A lup formed in her throat but Maxime forced herself to relax.
Devon sighed sadly. "I know it was too fast, Max. But he's helping me get over them being gone and...he's the only one I can run to when I have problems with my parents."
"But...what about me?" Maxime asked a little hurt.
"You're my best friend Max, but you have your own problems to deal with. I know how much you're still having a hard time getting over the twins, over David." Devon's voice broke a little. "But hey, I'm not replacing you, okay? We're still soul sisters."
"Yeah, yeah, yeah, we were separated at birth and whatnot," Maxime drawled teasingly. "You lover boy is probably waiting for you, Dev."
"Oh shit, I forgot! See you tomorrow, okay?"
"Yeah, have fun Devon."
"Stay strong."

As soon as Maxime got off the phone, she felt a light breeze brush across her body, sending a shiver down her neck.

"Devon's boyfriend isn't as great as he sounds," Azrael said.
Maxime turned, finding him sitting on her bed. "Why do you always sneak up on me like that?"
The angel smiled. "I like sneaking up on you."
"Ass." Maxime smiled back. "Wait, what did you say about Dev's boyfriend?"
"He's not as great as he sounds." Azrael's face grew serious. "You have to get her away from him."
"You want me to break them up?!" Maxime asked staring at him as if he had grown a second and third head.
"If that would keep Devon safe, then yes," Azrael said softly.
"I can't do that, she's happy!"
"That's because her so-called boyfriend makes sure she stays that way."
"You're the angel, why don't you warn her like what you're doing with me? Or...I dunno, zap her or something!"
His eyes grew sad, dark...distant. "Once I have chosen who I will protect, I cannot choose or warn another. I'm still bound to certian rules and oaths."
"Gee, thanks for all your help," Maxime said sarcastically. "Leave me alone to do all the work. Anything else I should know?"

Azrael was suddenly too close, his wings wrapped around her, his eyes capturing hers.

"You are never alone, Max," he said softly but firmly. "Always remember that."
"Even when I don't need you?" she asked steadily.
He caressed her cheek. "Een when you don't need me. But if you ever do, just call my name. I'll be here for you, I promise."
"I've had enough of promises, people always manage to break them." She ran her thumb over the band of silver on her finger.
"Angels take promises seriously," Azrael said. "I promise Max, I'll be here for you."

Then, he leaned forward, as if he was about to kiss her, but Maxime shook her head and pulled away.

"No," she said. "David may be gone, Azrael, but I'm still...still not ready to let go."
He nodded. "I understand."

She blinked and he was gone. But he was near, she could feel him, watching over her. He was her guardian angel.

Be strong Maxime. You can win. I know you can.

O ~ O ~ O ~ O ~ O
"Where are you?" Maxime asked.
Devon sighed on the other end of the line. "I have to repeat it for the tenth time?"
"Just once more?" Maxime asked sweetly. "Please? Pretty please?"
"All right, all right. Park, near the fountain."
"Oh....yeah. I'm almost there."

Maxime ended the call, turned at the corner, and headed towards the park. She was surprised to see that Azrael was waiting for her at the entrance, wearing a black shirt and jeans. His wings were tucked neatly behind him.

"What are you doing here?" Maxime asked.
Azrael smiled. "Going with you."
"Why?"
"Probably because I don't want you to feel alienated when you're with Devon and her boyfriend." He held out his arm. "Do you mind if I accompany you?"
Maxime shrugged. "As long as you don't annoy me."
"Since when did I begin to annoy you?" Azrael asked.
"Ever since I met you," Maxime replied bluntly. "Now, come on. Devon's waiting."
"Of course." They began to walk.
"By the way, can people see you?"
"Yes. For now."
"What about your - ?"
"Those are the only things they can't see." He grined. "And to them, my eyes are blue."
"Blue?"
"Like yours."

Maxime blushed but quickly hid it. She wan't used to receiving complements, even when David practically used to shower her with them. He only stopped when she threatened to break his bass.

Finally, they spotted Devon near the fountain, standing beside a man dressed in a shirt and jeans.

"Finally!" Devon cried out. "Do you have any idea how long we've been waiting?!"
"Sorry Dev," Maxime apologized.
Devon looked at Azrael. "Who's your...friend?"
"Oh, this is..." Maxime didn't know if saying Azrael's name was the right thing to do. Fortunately, he answered for her.
"Raphael. Raphael Afton," he said. "You must be Miss Devon Johnson. Maxime's told me a lot about you."
"Really?" Devon asked. "Where exactly did you guys meet?"
"Umm...at one of our performances," Maxime said quickly. "But enough about us, you still have to introduce me to someone."
Devon smiled. "Right. This is Daniel." She gestured to the guy beside her. "Daniel, this is my best friend in the whole world, Maxime."

Maxime looked up at Devon's boyfriend..and bit back a scream.

She was staring right into the tall, dark, sinfully sensual image of Azazel.

View user profile

53 Re: Believe (A Disturbed Musical) on Sat 17 Jul 2010, 16:51

Disturbed1forEternity

God of the Mind
Ah, fuck! It's about to hit the fan...

View user profile

54 Re: Believe (A Disturbed Musical) on Mon 19 Jul 2010, 08:03

Yumiyuri

Immortalized
More to come, stay tuned! ^-^

I'm also accepting suggestions xD

View user profile

55 Re: Believe (A Disturbed Musical) on Sun 01 Aug 2010, 12:09

Yumiyuri

Immortalized
hey guys, i know i said i'll update sooner, but my internet is fucked up. Until it gets fixed, i can't update. Sorry :(

View user profile

56 Re: Believe (A Disturbed Musical) on Sun 01 Aug 2010, 20:48

DarkHeartX9

Dehumanized
Computer sucks <------ You and your computer.

You deserve a cookie for all of this....it's captivating. Keep up the good work.

View user profile

57 Re: Believe (A Disturbed Musical) on Wed 04 Aug 2010, 09:29

Yumiyuri

Immortalized
Thanks Luis :)

Here's the chapter you all have been waiting for!

Chapter Thirteen

Blood thundered in Maxime's ears. She tried not to faint right then and there. She was standing before the angel who wanted her soul, how should she act?!

Azazel smiled. "It's finally nice to meet you, Maxime. Devon here just won't shut up about you."
Devon playfully punched him. "Oh, shut up Daniel."

Maxime felt Azrael squeeze her hand reassuringly, and she forced herself to relax. She squeezed his hand back and put on a smile.

"Devon won't shut up about you either," she said. "Take good care of her, you hear me? If you hurt her, I'll rip your balls out." She emphasized the last part.
"Max!" Devon gasped.

Azazel didn't seem to be affected. Instead, he smiled wider and his flashed in an inhuman way that sent goosebumps up over Maxime's skin.

"I assure you Maxime," he said, "that will never happen."
Maxime tried to find her voice. "I...I'll be holding you to that."

The tension would've gotten thicker if it hadn't been for Devon.

"Let's stop standing around and go somewhere!" she said cheerfully.

Maxime wanted to shout "there's no way in hell I'm going with that psycho!" She wanted to run, run far away from Azazel and his temptations.

Azrael leapt to her rescue once again. "We would love to go with you guys, but Maxime and I have a...private engagement. Do you mind if we leave you two alone?"
"Of course not," Devon said with a sly smile. She nudged Maxime. "Have fun, you two."
"We will," Azrael said with a charming smile.

He led Maxime away from the pair and out of the park. Once they were back in the apartment, Maxime collapsed on the couch, her head in her hands.

"I...I can't believe he would..." she said with anger and shock.”Why? Why go for Devon? She's done nothing wrong!"
“Azazel will use any means necessary just so he can have what he wants,” Azrael said softly. “I wish I knew what he was planning but after so many centuries...damn it –” he ran a frustrated hand through his hair “– After so many centuries, I still feel like a useless ass! If only I wasn’t bound to the rules I could –”
“Stop it,” Maxime said cutting him off. “It’s not your fault, okay? It’s...it’s all free will.” She sighed. “I need to find a way to break them up. But...she’s happy. I can’t take away that happiness without destroying her.”
“I know Max, but it’s necessary.” He sat beside her. “It’s save her life.”
“Man, this fucking sucks,” Maxime cursed. “Life isn’t fair.”
“That I can agree on.”

One month later...

“I'm gonna go get some stuff in the grocery," Maxime said. "Wanna come Devon?"
Her friend smiled and shook her head. "Nah, you go. I'll stay here. The twins would hate it if someone left their instruments here all alone."
"Point there." Maxime had to smile even though remembering the twins brought pain. "I'll be right back, okay?"
"Yeah..."

Maxime went downstairs, thinking about how...sad...Devon seemed these days. She smiled little, and when she did, it was either forced or melancholy.

She hasn't mentioned Azazel in a week...did I finally reach her?

She got back to the apartment, carrying a small bag of groceries. "Devon, I’m back!"

She opened the door and was about to set the bag on the table when she saw a horrifying sight. She dropped the bag and screamed.

Devon lay in a pool of blood, her lower stomach sliced open, a disgusting, fleshy mass oozing from within.

“DEVON!” Maxime cried out.

She looked away, covering her mouth, trying hard not to vomit. Maxime dropped to her knees. First her mother, then the twins, and now...Devon.

“I told you,” a voice said, “everything is just going to get worse.”

Music began, surrounding her, echoing in her mind. A laugh rang throughout the apartment, cold and uncaring. She felt him kneel beside her, singing:

Devon
Won't go to heaven
She's just another lost soul,
About to be mine again
Leave her
We will receive her
It is beyond your control
Will you ever meet again?

Devon
One of eleven
Who had been rendered unwhole
As a little child,
She was taken
And then forsaken
You will remember it all
Let it fill your mind again

Maxime looked up at him, meeting his ruby gaze. Azazel smiled at her, caressing her cheek, tempting her. Behind him, shadows shifted and morphed, taking the form of her fallen friends, her mother and father.

Devon lies beyond this portal
Take the word of one immortal
Give your soul to me
For eternity
Release your life
To begin another time with her
End your grief with me
There's another way
Release your life
Take your place inside the fire with her!

The hellish images of Devon, Dan, David, her mother, and her father stared at her, silently pleading for her to join them. Maxime’s heart clenched with longing. She looked at the ring in her finger, then at David. Did she love him so much she would kill herself just to be with him?

Azazel placed a rusty knife in her hand, curling her fingers around the handle for her. Maxime looked down at it, then at her wrist.

Painless, quick...

Give your soul to me
For eternity
Release your life
To begin another time with her
End your grief with me
There's another way
Release your life
Take your place inside the fire with her!

She was under his spell, tempted to the brink of insanity. It was just one quick cut...and then everything will be okay again. She’ll be with her friends, her family...

Devon
No longer living
Who had been rendered unwhole
As a little child
She was taken,
And then forsaken
You will remember it all
Let it fill your mind again...

Azazel laughed again. Maxime positioned the knife over her wrist. She closed her eyes.

One quick cut...

View user profile

58 Re: Believe (A Disturbed Musical) on Wed 04 Aug 2010, 19:21

Disturbed1forEternity

God of the Mind
That shit is insane!

View user profile

59 Re: Believe (A Disturbed Musical) on Mon 09 Aug 2010, 12:21

Yumiyuri

Immortalized
lol, thanks :)

update may take a while though, my computer got busted again...>.>

View user profile

60 Re: Believe (A Disturbed Musical) on Mon 09 Aug 2010, 14:38

DarkHeartX9

Dehumanized
Computers tend to do that alot.... Computer sucks

View user profile

61 Re: Believe (A Disturbed Musical) on Sun 15 Aug 2010, 10:52

Yumiyuri

Immortalized
update coming soon xD

View user profile

62 Re: Believe (A Disturbed Musical) on Sun 15 Aug 2010, 14:19

Bowers

Immortalized
awesome ......can't wait :)

View user profile

63 Re: Believe (A Disturbed Musical) on Mon 16 Aug 2010, 08:00

Yumiyuri

Immortalized
UPDATE HERE! :)

Enjoy everyone!

Chapter Fourteen

Maxime stood, tears in her eyes as Devon’s coffin was lowered to the ground. No one stood by her side, no one comforted her, no one cried with her. Devon’s own parents and sister stood near, coldly staring at the lowering casket.

What the doctors and autopsy rang in her mind...

Devon had been pregnant...with Azazel’s child...
She had tried cutting the child out herself...

Hate filled her. The bastard had used Devon to get to her. He used her and threw her away when she had served her purpose.

“Served her right,” Devon’s sister said disdainfully. “I’m glad she’s gone.”
“She was a disgrace,” Devon’s mother agreed. “She should thank us that we even gave her a funeral.”
Devon’s father scowled at Maxime. “If you ask me, she shouldn’t have had a funeral. She belongs in the dirt, with that filth.”

At those words, Maxime turned towards them, fury blazing in her eyes. Her anger radiated so much that Devon’s family took a step back. Venom dripped from her voice, murder in her aura.

“Listen up, you stuck-up bitches,” she growled. “Devon was an amazing girl. She tried everything to please you! Her playing was always dedicated to you! You bastards didn’t deserve to have a great daughter like her! If you ask me, YOU’RE the filth for throwing all that shit at her!”

As the last words fell from her lips, she turned and walked away. She didn’t want to hear what they had to say, she just wanted to forget everything, to numb the pain that Azazel had given her.

Everyone was gone...gone. There was nothing left for her. Nothing left to live for.

Rain began to fall from the heavens, but Maxime didn’t care. She wished her pain was like a mud stain – easily washed away but the raindrops that poured mercilessly down on her. She ducked into an alley, leaning against the weathered brick wall.

“I hate it!” she shouted as thunder rumbled. “I HATE IT!”

She collapsed against the wall, tears flowing from her eyes, mixing with the rain. No one saw her, or if they did, they took no notice. Maxime buried her face in her hands and knees as lightning flashed overhead. The sky was turning into night, even darker because of the angry clouds.

Maxime began to sing, pouring her blackened anguish into the song:

What has come over me?
What madness taken hold of my heart?
To run away, the only answer
Pulling me away
To fall upon the night

The source of my recovery
Sweet shadow taking hold of the light
Another day has been devoured
Calling me away, begging the question
Why?

A shadow loomed over her and she looked up. Through her tear-blinded eyes, she could see the faint outline of a tall figure of a man. His aura felt familiar...

Azrael.

For saving me from all they've taken
Letting my armor fall again
Giving me the strength to face them
Feeling it taking over now...

She stood, new-found strength filling her. Azrael smiled.

I’m here now.

Maxime continued to sing:

On a path to take it all away
There can be no better way of knowing

He cut in, beginning to sing:

In a world beyond controlling
Are you going to deny the savior
In front of your eyes
Stare into the night
Power beyond containing
Are you going to remain a slave for
The rest of your life
Give into the night

She ran out into the storm, embracing it, revelling in the thunder and lightning. She could feel him still close by, but Maxime didn’t want to depend on him.

This self discovery
Redemption taking hold of my mind
A serenade of haunting voices
Calling me away
To feast upon the night

The faces of those who had died flashed before her, but Maxime pushed those memories back. She didn’t want to hurt anymore.

The source of my Felicity
Dark maiden taking hold of my hand
Lead me away from hibernation
Strong and unafraid
Never a question why

For saving me from all they've taken
Letting my armor fall again
Giving me the strength to face them
Feeling it taking over now

I'm about to take it away
There can be no better way of knowing

Azrael sang, his voice echoing all around her. She felt him fly beside her, his wings shielding her from the rain.

In front of your eyes
Stare into the night
Power beyond containing
The rest of your life
Give into the night

Should she? Should she let him be her savior? She had been so stubborn, trusting no one but herself and her friends. Was it finally time to let someone else in?

Give in to the night! Azrael’s voice rang out.

In front of your eyes
Stare into the night
Power beyond containing
The rest of your life
Give into the night!

Night!
Night!
Maxime sang.
Night! Azrael sang. Give into the Night!

They reached the apartment, continuing to sing:

Night! Maxime sang.
Night! Azrael echoed.
Night! Maxime sang again.
Give into the Night...Azrael continued. Give into the Night....

He stared at her as she stood in the middle of the room, dripping wet, but somewhat unburdened.

“Will you let me in now?” he asked softly. “Let me be your savior?”
Maxime looked at him. “Probably. I play hard to get, angel.”
He chuckled and strode over to her. “That I never doubted for a second.”
“You’re not the light,” she murmured as she dried her hair. “You’re too...dark...to be someone’s light.”

His voice was sensual, velvet.

“Sometimes the night doesn’t equate to being evil. Sometimes...you need to shut the lights out...and let the night make you see what the light truly is.”

View user profile

64 Re: Believe (A Disturbed Musical) on Mon 16 Aug 2010, 20:44

Disturbed1forEternity

God of the Mind
Whoa! That's awesome! I'm still loving it!

View user profile

65 Re: Believe (A Disturbed Musical) on Wed 18 Aug 2010, 08:56

Yumiyuri

Immortalized
Thank you :)

next one coming up soon!

View user profile

66 Re: Believe (A Disturbed Musical) on Sat 21 Aug 2010, 21:59

DarkHeartX9

Dehumanized
WHERE'S THE UPDATE??!?!!? I NEED MY UPDATE!!! IF I DON'T GET MY UPDATE, I GET A RASH IN AN UNWANTED PLACE!!! SO GIMME MY UPDATE!!

Oh...can I get some Skittles too?

View user profile

67 Re: Believe (A Disturbed Musical) on Tue 24 Aug 2010, 11:57

Yumiyuri

Immortalized
Yes you may and please be patient for a little while longer

View user profile

68 Re: Believe (A Disturbed Musical) on Thu 02 Sep 2010, 03:22

Yumiyuri

Immortalized
Wooooo! Exams are over! And to celebrate, here's the next chapter! Two songs here to make up for the long time it took to update!

Chapter Fifteen

Azazel watched as Azrael sat beside Maxime, watching her sleep. Then, for a moment, just one moment, something long forgotten stirred within him - the feeling of warmth, the feeling of wanting to protect someone...

..the feeling of loneliness.

What?

He quashed that feeling immediately, shaking his head. Why was he feeling things like this? He had long ago discarded any useless emotions such as these.

So...why now? Could it be that he was reverting back to the angel he once was?

No! Azazel thought angrily. I was a pawn then, a shadow. Now...now I am great!

He frowned at the angel and the mortal girl inside the apartment. The long-forgotten emotions stirred within him again, but his demonic side fought at them, trying to still them once again.

Like two beings at war.

He began to sing softly:

Two worlds are warring in me
Killing us now
Raging inside
Pleasure has hollowed in me
Remove the sickness
Plaguing my mind

Azrael suddenly looked up at stared straight into his eyes. He stood up and moved protectively over Maxime, daring him silently to attack. Azazel smiled slyly but didn't move.

Two worlds are warring in me
Killing us now
Show me the light

He used to be stronger than Azrael...he could take the girl...
No, she still had to choose. And with Azrael guarding her tonight...

Soon, he promised himself. Soon.

Two worlds collide
Whenever I step to the front
I look for a new place to hide
While tearing my color away
I swallow my pride
But never forget what I want
Starting to long for a time
I bury the war in my mind

His smile grew wider as the last tendrils of good were overpowered by the wave of evil that had settled within him.

O ~ O ~ O ~ O ~ O

He saw it. It was only a moment, but he saw it.

Azrael appeared behind Azazel, hovering near the window, ready if the angel tried anything.

"You haven't completely given in, have you?" Azrael asked softly.
Azazel faced him. "I have no idea what you're talking about."
"You may fool mortals, but you cannot fool me, Azazel. I saw that flash of what was once you appear in your eyes."

Azazel's aura grew thick, almost threatening to suffocate Azrael. But he stood his ground, wondering if he can somehow bring back his old friend.

"Many years ago, you cared for many lives," Azrael said. "You stood by those who were suffering and weak, gave them strength."
"That was before I realized that I didn't need to be a shadow!" Azazel sneered. "When someone recovered, they would thank the Lord, not me! Me, the one who took on their suffering and helped them through their problems!" His eyes blazed with anger.
"So you eat away the good in them until you have planted evil in their souls?!" Azrael argued.
"Do you not hear their ecstasy? They worship me, Azrael!"

His demon horde materialized around him, whispering, chanting:

We don't want them, we want everything...
We've chosen to want everything...

"Don't put yourself in the good side," Azazel said. "You are guilty of the same crime as I."
"But I'm to make everything right," Azrael said.

But he did remember...the souls of those he corrupted...the things that had caused his fall...

Azrael began to sing:

We don't want them, who want everything
We've stolen in this suffering
And we told them to want everything
But use caution in what you believe
And the haunted, deny everything
Controlling in this suffering
When they're broken, and lost everything
They're so much easier to lead

His hands curled into fists as he looked down at the polluted neighborhood, at the mortals now under Azazel.

Take their hope away
Take their life away
Leave them nothing left inside

Azazel spread his wings, swooped down and landed on the sidewalk. He glanced up at Azrael and grinned. then, he walked away. Azrael watched him go, his words coming out bitter:

When you're own have died
When there's no more pride
When your soul is frozen
Is that enough?
When your heart is broken
A thousand times
With every moment?
Is that enough?

Every single face came back to him, every hope he had destroyed, every soul he made turn away from faith.

But he was trying to make it right! Why doesn't He see that?! Why is he still down here?!

Without warning, we take everything
Undaunted in this suffering
The dark forces surround everything
Make it impossible to see

Take their hope away
Take their life away
Leave them nothing left inside

When there's no more pride
When your soul is frozen
Is that enough?
A thousand times
With every moment?
Is that enough?

Some thugs below began to rape a poor woman, while some just looked on greedily. Azrael's heart clenched as he looked at Maxime still sleeping soundly.

I can't let this happen to her...I can't let this happen to anyone else...

He flew down among the filth of society, flew until he found Azazel standing over a woman and her child. The woman was feeding drugs to her child as it cried pitifully.

Azazel turned to him, and that was when he couldn't take it anymore.

Haven't they suffered enough now?
Haven't we suffered enough now?
Haven't they suffered enough, the damage more than they can bear?
Haven't they suffered enough now?
Haven't we suffered enough now?
Haven't they suffered enough, the damage more than I can bear!

"There's nothing you can do," Azazel said. "She is mine. As most of them are mine."

Did you even have a reason why, Azrael sang.
Countless sons and daughters had to die?
Can you even comprehend the pain?
Tell me when your...

When there's no more pride (When there's no more pride)
When your soul is frozen
Is that enough? (Is that enough?)
A thousand times (A thousand times)
With every moment?
Is that enough?

Azazel looked amused, then laughed out loud.

"You are so naive, my friend," he said. "If they die, it is no concern of mine. Their souls have already been mine the day they surrendered to me." He ran a finger through Azrael's hair. "You can still join me, Azrael. You can still be great."
"No," Azrael said firmly.
Azazel sighed. "Didn't I already tell you? Penance can't absolve your sin. It never can, and it never will."
"You are wrong. Someday...someday He'll take me back."

Azazel laughed again and turned to leave.

"Whatever happens, the girl will still be mine."

View user profile

69 Re: Believe (A Disturbed Musical) on Thu 02 Sep 2010, 17:30

Disturbed1forEternity

God of the Mind
I love it! Keep it up, Rei.

View user profile

70 Re: Believe (A Disturbed Musical) on Sat 04 Sep 2010, 12:49

Yumiyuri

Immortalized
Thank you xD

View user profile

71 Re: Believe (A Disturbed Musical) on Tue 07 Sep 2010, 19:15

DarkHeartX9

Dehumanized
For some strange reason...this reminds me of Twilight.....

Weird, huh?

View user profile

72 Re: Believe (A Disturbed Musical) on Wed 08 Sep 2010, 08:58

Yumiyuri

Immortalized
EW[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] GOD. THAT IS DISGUSTING LUIS.

View user profile

73 Re: Believe (A Disturbed Musical) on Wed 08 Sep 2010, 15:51

Disturbed1forEternity

God of the Mind
This in no way reminds me of Twilight.

In some ways, it reminds me of Anita Blake: Vampire Hunter, a series by Laurell K. Hamilton. Azrael reminds me of Richard and, in some ways, Azazel reminds me of Jean- Claude.

View user profile

74 Re: Believe (A Disturbed Musical) on Thu 09 Sep 2010, 00:42

DarkHeartX9

Dehumanized
Yumiyuri wrote:EW[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] GOD. THAT IS DISGUSTING LUIS.

The whole good-and-handsome-but-dangerous angel thing is too similar to the retarded vampire from the books...

All thats missing is a stupid, lovesick doggie...

I'm sorry if I offended you or anything, but I tell it as it is...

View user profile

75 Re: Believe (A Disturbed Musical) on Thu 09 Sep 2010, 08:07

Yumiyuri

Immortalized
lol, good thing there's never going to be a stupid, lovesick doggie. Though I think I lost my will to update :P

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum