Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jaime's Introduction Empty Jaime's Introduction Sun 16 May 2010, 10:40

disturbedgoth_jaime

disturbedgoth_jaime
Hi, everyone I'm Jaime, Disturbed fan since the very beginning. It has been 10 years and we are still here for Disturbed!

I have soundtrack songs of Disturbed, bootlegs, live stuff, The Sickness, Believe, 10,000 Fists, and Indestructible, etc. and I downloaded all Disturbed videos ever made for singles like Inside the Fire and whatnot. I'm a fan of other bands like Staind and Slipknot and others that are my faves too. I got T-shirts, posters, some autographs, pictures of concerts that I went to for Disturbed and I sometimes write Disturbed style lyrics that is good stuff.

Here's my profile:

Bisexual, Goth, BDSM Submissive slave, loves writing poetry and short stories and in my personal journals, plays guitar on my red badass Ibanez electric, sings very well in my band and I also have a acoustic guitar, a awesome writer when it comes to lyrics, enjoys lifestyle with gothic clothing (from Hot Topic and other gothic/bdsm stores), diagnosed with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, a victim of family violence, abuse, raped 11 times, used to drink alcohol and smoked weed (only for self-medicating to sleep easier from my demons but now sober and clean again and for good. I was sober and clean for 3 years straight once then relapsed and been sober and clean again since my last use on New Year's Eve 2009 due to my new year's resolutions, etc.), disowned from family. Also my "Second Family" full of LGBT/goth/BDSM people who are my best friends forever, and my lovers that I have lost along the way due to their suicides. I used to date a transsexual whose name was Serenity (He became a woman and was a beautiful goth too) but she is dead also through suicide. And I am a cutter (parasuicidal) due to my suffering and pain and sorrow and hate and whatnot, etc. and I did die at 16 through suicide and was brought back to life. I have went to witness Heaven only to find that my soul belongs to Hell... No one knows this until now. I am 21. Life sucks. Yeah well what can I do about that? JUST BE A FUCKING MAGGOT, THAT'S WHAT! And I'm a Maggot family member with my boyfriend, my girlfriend Sarah Cordeau and my friend Andy Turner, the fans of Slipknot who is online on the Slipknot Message Forums, and I love Linkin Park fans who relate to Linkin Park on a daily basis with the music... I'm the same way too. And I'm glad I'm here with friends that cares about me and friends I know on Facebook and all that. This is my life, and these are my rules that I created for my life... I'm extreme. And yes, I'm transsexual goth... cooly!

The Crow Series The Twilight Saga The Goonies School of Rock Lethal Weapon Series Fools Rush In Romeo + Juliet Hamlet Resident Evil Series The Interview With the Vampire Queen of the Damned The Pacifier Daredevil The Matrix Thirteen etc. etc.

That is me... enjoy. As for transsexual I'm male to female.

2Jaime's Introduction Empty Re: Jaime's Introduction Sun 16 May 2010, 11:36

Vioz

Eye of the Storm
thats-a long introduction

welcome...

3Jaime's Introduction Empty Re: Jaime's Introduction Sun 16 May 2010, 11:48

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
welcome to morbus rising i think your gonna love it here

4Jaime's Introduction Empty Re: Jaime's Introduction Sun 16 May 2010, 13:22

Death

Death
Disturbed One
"The Twilight Saga"

If i could regurgitate i would.

other then that, Welcome!

5Jaime's Introduction Empty Re: Jaime's Introduction Sun 16 May 2010, 14:34

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
Whats Up Welcome to the forum.

6Jaime's Introduction Empty Re: Jaime's Introduction Mon 17 May 2010, 03:39

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Welcome to the Forum :Believered:

7Jaime's Introduction Empty Re: Jaime's Introduction Mon 17 May 2010, 09:04

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
Hello[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

8Jaime's Introduction Empty Re: Jaime's Introduction Tue 18 May 2010, 12:13

Syncpro

Syncpro
Dehumanized
Welcome to the forum Hello

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com