Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

26Asylum Song Interpretation's  - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum Song Interpretation's Wed 19 May 2010, 19:29

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
4everDisturbed wrote:
And hey moron, if you even took the effort to click on th link i provided on my first post, the article was written from the UNITED NATIONS. So how can they be wrong? dumbass

Watch the name calling, okay? Just agree to disagree and leave it alone.

27Asylum Song Interpretation's  - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum Song Interpretation's Wed 19 May 2010, 19:33

disturbedlepgirl

disturbedlepgirl
Loading The Weapon
Global warning exists not only because of man but because of natural occurrences as well. Which ever you believe in though whether it exists or not you will be able to find facts backing it up. So its pointless to argue over something no one can win over.

28Asylum Song Interpretation's  - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum Song Interpretation's Wed 19 May 2010, 19:46

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
GuiltyPleasures wrote:
4everDisturbed wrote:
And hey moron, if you even took the effort to click on th link i provided on my first post, the article was written from the UNITED NATIONS. So how can they be wrong? dumbass

Watch the name calling, okay? Just agree to disagree and leave it alone.
Sorry it just bothered me that someone decides to put themselves into a converstation adn say something they obviously no nothing about.

disturbedlepgirl wrote:
Global warning exists not only because of man but because of natural occurrences as well. Which ever you believe in though whether it exists or not you will be able to find facts backing it up. So its pointless to argue over something no one can win over.
there are no facts supporting man-made global warming / climate change?!

29Asylum Song Interpretation's  - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum Song Interpretation's Wed 19 May 2010, 19:50

The Disturbed Fan

The Disturbed Fan
Stupified
There is Global Warming and that is a FACT, however the true question is Global Warming a Natural Cycle or Man-Made.

30Asylum Song Interpretation's  - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum Song Interpretation's Wed 19 May 2010, 19:58

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
that is the true question we are debating. i havent heard one fact supporting how us humans cause the Earth to heat up. ive providing many facts and yet many of you are listening to the stuff youve heard apparently over the years. dont get me wrong i can agree to disagree / admit being wrong here but i dont see it from your point of view. and i when i was like around 10yrs old i believed in man-made global warming too. but i was never told facts about how. and btw we were told by environmentalists and scientists that we had little time to act on global warming because of how major of a problem it was. yet that was said 30yrs ago...?
we cant help global warming because we dont cause it

31Asylum Song Interpretation's  - Page 2 Empty Can't wait. Wed 19 May 2010, 21:12

Shadouoni

Shadouoni
I can't wait for this album, but i wish they would come to IN on there tour this year. they have b4. It is a total Bummer. Anyways I have this album is going to be way different then their other albums. Like there is going to be an Orchestra ( I think that was what they said) and a 7 min song which they haven't done b4.

Last edited by Shadouoni on Wed 19 May 2010, 21:15; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I needed to add more too it)

32Asylum Song Interpretation's  - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum Song Interpretation's Wed 19 May 2010, 21:43

disturbedlepgirl

disturbedlepgirl
Loading The Weapon
Its pretty sad when anyone is arguing over this when no matter what anyone says no one is going to believe it. you can't argue that we are doing horrible stuff to this planet, from the factories that cause the smog in cities across the world, that send toxic fumes into the air and the water on a daily basis. the oil leak that now is killing sea life as we sit back and debate who caused it in the first place, uh, MAN! The amount of cars on the road pumping carbon monoxide into the air, making plastic products that don't biodegrade ever, over use of fossil fuels that even the oil companies agree will run out eventually if we don't find a suitable replacement. How can you not see the signs in the climate changes now? Devastating hurricanes caused by warming trends and the earth freaking out because we are pumping crap into the atmosphere and changing weather patterns? Its all around us, politicians agree its real, scientists believe its real, those people who say its not want to bury their heads in the sand and let the earth destroy itself before they admit something is wrong.

33Asylum Song Interpretation's  - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum Song Interpretation's Wed 19 May 2010, 22:32

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
people can stick to what they believe and be stubborn... you did a good job of saying how much bad stuff we do but these are the main points: car exhaust pollution and bad gases emitted from factories (your mention of oil leaks unfortunately dont mean anything in a debate about man-made global warming). These activities have been going on since their establishments. Cars and factories bothe started there reign in human society in th early to mid 1800's. And if you read Macrious's earlier post, volcanoes cause sooooo much more pollution than we make in centuries. In conclusion, i just made it clear that your so called causes of global warming only have existed for a little over two centuries. So no matter what you guys wanna think. Humans heating the Earths climate doesnt make much sense.

34Asylum Song Interpretation's  - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum Song Interpretation's Wed 19 May 2010, 22:38

Shadouoni

Shadouoni
Also cows emit a lot ( not joking) of CO

35Asylum Song Interpretation's  - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum Song Interpretation's Thu 20 May 2010, 02:44

sicknezz

sicknezz
Shadouoni wrote:Also cows emit a lot ( not joking) of CO

yea i heard that too lol so all vegetarians need to eat more meat.

36Asylum Song Interpretation's  - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum Song Interpretation's Thu 20 May 2010, 10:45

jpmatrixfan88

jpmatrixfan88
Stupified
4everDisturbed wrote:people can stick to what they believe and be stubborn... you did a good job of saying how much bad stuff we do but these are the main points: car exhaust pollution and bad gases emitted from factories (your mention of oil leaks unfortunately dont mean anything in a debate about man-made global warming). These activities have been going on since their establishments. Cars and factories bothe started there reign in human society in th early to mid 1800's. And if you read Macrious's earlier post, volcanoes cause sooooo much more pollution than we make in centuries. In conclusion, i just made it clear that your so called causes of global warming only have existed for a little over two centuries. So no matter what you guys wanna think. Humans heating the Earths climate doesnt make much sense.

The Earth has natural climate changes, I know this. But to say that humans have no effect on it not only makes you wrong, but very naive. Humans have CONTRIBUTED to global warming, that's a fact. What's also a fact is that it isn't all humans, and most would have happened regardless of what we do. Meaning, yes, we can't really stop it.

37Asylum Song Interpretation's  - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum Song Interpretation's Thu 20 May 2010, 14:04

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
jpmatrixfan88 wrote:Humans have CONTRIBUTED to global warming
dude prove it to me right now. saying it does not make it fact? how can you argue with all the various evidence i gave. I will say us humans DO CONTRIBUTE to the pollutions in the air but its SOOO SMALL that it DOES NOT CONTRIBUTE to global climate change. if just one measly volcano caused more pollution than we have ever, EVER produced, how can you pssibly say we do any amount towards global warming?
***note that approximately 2 volcanoes occur every day... since the ice age

38Asylum Song Interpretation's  - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum Song Interpretation's Fri 21 May 2010, 03:49

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
I have nothing to say except...that whatever we do, it's going to keep happening so we should just leave the matter alone.

39Asylum Song Interpretation's  - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum Song Interpretation's Fri 21 May 2010, 18:16

Shadouoni

Shadouoni
4everDisturbed wrote:
jpmatrixfan88 wrote:Humans have CONTRIBUTED to global warming
dude prove it to me right now. saying it does not make it fact? how can you argue with all the various evidence i gave. I will say us humans DO CONTRIBUTE to the pollutions in the air but its SOOO SMALL that it DOES NOT CONTRIBUTE to global climate change. if just one measly volcano caused more pollution than we have ever, EVER produced, how can you pssibly say we do any amount towards global warming?
***note that approximately 2 volcanoes occur every day... since the ice age
Well a small contribution can cause something large to happen. Though only a theory the butterfly effect is a perfect representation of what we r talking about. Just, because we are not contributing a large amount. It does mean that we could still cause more damage then there would have been

40Asylum Song Interpretation's  - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum Song Interpretation's Fri 21 May 2010, 18:38

Shadouoni

Shadouoni
O i forgot to mention there is a video of David talking about this song and what it means.
Here's the link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

One small thing can cause something Cataclysmic to happen. We all are in this together no matter what. So we need to stick together. And fight as one whole
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

41Asylum Song Interpretation's  - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum Song Interpretation's Fri 21 May 2010, 19:16

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Yeah we already have the video up

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

42Asylum Song Interpretation's  - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum Song Interpretation's Fri 21 May 2010, 19:18

Shadouoni

Shadouoni
CrowX wrote:Yeah we already have the video up

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My bad

One small thing can cause something Cataclysmic to happen. We all are in this together no matter what. So we need to stick together. And fight as one whole

43Asylum Song Interpretation's  - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum Song Interpretation's Sat 22 May 2010, 18:17

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
@Shadouoni oh i do agree. oh the world we live in. disturbed helps keep it in line. ahhhh

44Asylum Song Interpretation's  - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum Song Interpretation's Sun 23 May 2010, 18:12

Monster666

Monster666
Stricken
no one mentioned how much global warming we have had. hasn't even warmed that much in the first place and considering that when massive expansion of industry occurs (such as WWII) the temperature did not respond by getting hotter. and someone mentioned all the cars, factories etc. those only account for a small small percentage of the emission put into the air when you take into account all the earth natural cycles. the earth is strong enough to take a little extra CO2 or what ever other "pollutants" are created by industry and cars.

45Asylum Song Interpretation's  - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum Song Interpretation's Wed 26 May 2010, 02:11

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
More Track Interperations check it out

46Asylum Song Interpretation's  - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum Song Interpretation's Wed 26 May 2010, 02:23

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Never Again... David can really speak to this on a personal level because his grandfather survived the Holocaust. Just imagine the stories a young David must have heard about his grandfather's experiences. This track is the one I'm looking forward to the most, I think.

47Asylum Song Interpretation's  - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum Song Interpretation's Wed 26 May 2010, 04:53

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
I can't wait to hear Asylum XD

48Asylum Song Interpretation's  - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum Song Interpretation's Wed 26 May 2010, 16:29

Shadouoni

Shadouoni
Yumiyuri wrote:I can't wait to hear Asylum XD
Neither can I.

49Asylum Song Interpretation's  - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum Song Interpretation's Wed 26 May 2010, 17:58

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
omg i just wanna hear this shit :) The Indestructible O

50Asylum Song Interpretation's  - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum Song Interpretation's Wed 26 May 2010, 22:15

Shadouoni

Shadouoni
4everDisturbed wrote:omg i just wanna hear this shit :) The Indestructible O

Everyone should

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/quote]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com