Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101Asylum Song Interpretation's  - Page 5 Empty Re: Asylum Song Interpretation's Fri 05 Nov 2010, 19:36

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
I was giving you a heads-up. Yeah im 16. So grow up. Say whatever you want Idgaf. Im not arguing with you.

102Asylum Song Interpretation's  - Page 5 Empty Re: Asylum Song Interpretation's Fri 05 Nov 2010, 19:46

d1sturb3d0n3

d1sturb3d0n3
Thanks for your "heads-up". Duly noted. A word of advice, or "heads-up", from someone twice your age... 1) take your own "advice"... 2) mind your own business... 3) watch your tone/attitude, if all you're truly trying to do is "educate" someone on some of the site's features (ie: search ability, etc.) because acting/talking like a smart-ass douche bag doesn't get you very far, and that goes for everywhere, not just online. Have a pleasant day.

103Asylum Song Interpretation's  - Page 5 Empty Re: Asylum Song Interpretation's Fri 05 Nov 2010, 20:16

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
Please educate me on what talking like a smart-ass is? In fact i think 'sorry' was in my post. Oh and my attitude is great thx. I'm not the one calling people names. This site is for Disturbed. Thats all I'm on here for. I have a life. Isn't it sad that you are starting an argument with a sixteen year old? And I'm pretty sure you're tone is breaking the rules not mine. Hey were supposed to be cool right? We're both disturbed fans
The Guy

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com