Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lil Sexy

Lil Sexy
[b][i] Heart
I love disturbed they have been my favorite group since 1997 I was 16 Yeards old when David Draiman became there singer. I have never been to a disturbed concert beforebut would love to go too one. That would be the very best present I could ever get is to meet them in real life. I am going to post some more pics of me today when I get the time and am able to figure out how to do it on this website.

I Love You Disturbed you guys keep on rocking PLEASE!!

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Welcome to the Forum Theguy

Tai Tnak

Tai Tnak
Immortalized
Welcome to the forum :D Electric guitar

Lil Sexy

Lil Sexy
[/i]
Thanks to whom ever let me on this site I love disturbed ecspecially david draiman, I would like to know everything there is to know about him and his band.. If I had to guess I would say that I believe that I am there number one fan. But I know they have a lot of fans and they r the ones who should pick who there number 1 fan is. But I love them so thanks for letting me getting closer to them I wish I could get closer than this to them so if anyone knows how let me know PLEASE!!!

DisturbedArmyMedic

DisturbedArmyMedic
Stupified
There are concerts coming up. One in South Dakota this August. if you are willing to travel, come on up. you just need to be at the right place at the right time, to be able to meet the guys..... Disturbed Warrior

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
Hello[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Stricken_Mistress

Stricken_Mistress
Inside The Fire
Welcome...If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
welcome to the forum :)

Syncpro

Syncpro
Dehumanized
Welcome to the forum Hello

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
Welcome to the forum!