Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1DISTURBED = NO GRAMMY...but...Why! Empty DISTURBED = NO GRAMMY...but...Why! Mon 09 Mar 2009, 00:46

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
Why didint they get it
And Who the fuck is The Mars Volta...
soungs gross :roll:

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Wow that is bullshit how they did 'nt get it but mars volta did wow.

Joshy

Joshy
Disturbed One
i downloaded that mars volta song to see why it did. i listened to that then inside the fire. honestly there is no comparison. obviously i am biast toward disturbed already but that mars volta song is pants! they must've been on osmething when they decided on the award

4DISTURBED = NO GRAMMY...but...Why! Empty Thanks Mon 09 Mar 2009, 20:59

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
Joshy wrote:i downloaded that mars volta song to see why it did. i listened to that then inside the fire. honestly there is no comparison. obviously i am biast toward disturbed already but that mars volta song is pants! they must've been on osmething when they decided on the award

EXACTLY lol point proven

Stricken_Mistress

Stricken_Mistress
Inside The Fire
I completely agree that they got the shaft. But, I realized watching the Grammy's that Disturbed doesn't really fit into any of the genres. I mean, they're not really Hard Rock or Metal. So, they couldn't really win those categories.

DisturbedFan4Lyfe

DisturbedFan4Lyfe
Disturbed One
What was the song called? I didn't get to see it on the Grammies.

Stricken_Mistress

Stricken_Mistress
Inside The Fire
DisturbedFan4Lyfe wrote:What was the song called? I didn't get to see it on the Grammies.

Which song? The one that won or the one they got nominated for?

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
i dont care for these award shows there all rigged and not fair

Mistress

Mistress
Warrior
Ravensclaw wrote:i dont care for these award shows there all rigged and not fair

Here, here! Raven you are so right! who the fuck won? ......and they are who? we have to google them and download the song in order to decide whether or not it was more worthy? pfffffffffft!

10DISTURBED = NO GRAMMY...but...Why! Empty Re: DISTURBED = NO GRAMMY...but...Why! Fri 20 Mar 2009, 01:32

DisturbedFan4Lyfe

DisturbedFan4Lyfe
Disturbed One
Stricken_Mistress wrote:
DisturbedFan4Lyfe wrote:What was the song called? I didn't get to see it on the Grammies.

Inside the Fire was nominated, I know that. What was the Mars Volta song called?

11DISTURBED = NO GRAMMY...but...Why! Empty Re: DISTURBED = NO GRAMMY...but...Why! Wed 15 Apr 2009, 02:49

Stricken_Mistress

Stricken_Mistress
Inside The Fire
DisturbedFan4Lyfe wrote:
Stricken_Mistress wrote:

Inside the Fire was nominated, I know that. What was the Mars Volta song called?

Sorry it took a while for me to respond.
The song was titled Wax Simulacra

12DISTURBED = NO GRAMMY...but...Why! Empty Re: DISTURBED = NO GRAMMY...but...Why! Thu 30 Apr 2009, 20:09

criptical_mind

criptical_mind
It doesnt matter, these days everything is baout politics, if u close ur eyes and sing stupid songs u r winner but once u open u eyes and tell what is really going on, the world which lead by demons will turn againts u even these stupid awards,

13DISTURBED = NO GRAMMY...but...Why! Empty Re: DISTURBED = NO GRAMMY...but...Why! Thu 30 Apr 2009, 20:10

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
ur right i guess :D

i didnt think you would be allowed to listen to disturbed in iran

14DISTURBED = NO GRAMMY...but...Why! Empty Re: DISTURBED = NO GRAMMY...but...Why! Sat 02 May 2009, 22:58

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
Disturbed should have won the Grammy, but the Mars Volta is a pretty good band. Don't mistake them for some talentless punk band that gets off of an image instead of music. Their style is one of a kind, but still not as good as Disturbed's.

But honestly, who cares. It's the grammy's, and it hasn't been taken seriously since the 1990's.

15DISTURBED = NO GRAMMY...but...Why! Empty Re: DISTURBED = NO GRAMMY...but...Why! Sun 03 May 2009, 07:02

xxxDisturbedxxx

xxxDisturbedxxx
Loading The Weapon
Mars Volta won because of of their mainstreaminity (now there's a new word for the dictionary :]).

16DISTURBED = NO GRAMMY...but...Why! Empty Re: DISTURBED = NO GRAMMY...but...Why! Sun 03 May 2009, 08:01

zealouso

Warrior
---

Last edited by zealouso on Wed 27 Apr 2016, 09:50; edited 1 time in total

17DISTURBED = NO GRAMMY...but...Why! Empty Re: DISTURBED = NO GRAMMY...but...Why! Sun 07 Jun 2009, 04:08

TheOneYouForsaken

TheOneYouForsaken
Loading The Weapon
this is the kind of shit that happens to disturbed all the time even though they have a shit load of fans they have just has many haters that obviously have more influence then the fans.

18DISTURBED = NO GRAMMY...but...Why! Empty Re: DISTURBED = NO GRAMMY...but...Why! Sun 07 Jun 2009, 13:22

Zerstörer

Zerstörer
Sickened
Mars Voltra may have paid the decision-maker... That sort of thing goes on alot in this business...

19DISTURBED = NO GRAMMY...but...Why! Empty Re: DISTURBED = NO GRAMMY...but...Why! Tue 09 Jun 2009, 14:34

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
xxxDisturbedxxx wrote:Mars Volta won because of of their mainstreaminity (now there's a new word for the dictionary :]).

Um. I definetly wouldn't describe the Mars Volta as mainstream. They're really not all that popular. Most of their stuff is pretty abstract.

20DISTURBED = NO GRAMMY...but...Why! Empty Re: DISTURBED = NO GRAMMY...but...Why! Thu 11 Jun 2009, 01:43

Disturbed_Melanie

Disturbed_Melanie
Believer
I agree, I think everything is rigged anymore.

21DISTURBED = NO GRAMMY...but...Why! Empty Re: DISTURBED = NO GRAMMY...but...Why! Thu 11 Jun 2009, 02:35

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
yh but if you see that kanye west has won more grammy's than pritty much all the metal bands combined you will see that the grammy's are biased towards rap,R&B,pop and country and only have two possible awards that disturbed could ever hope to win so its just a pointless award for rock and/or metal

22DISTURBED = NO GRAMMY...but...Why! Empty Re: DISTURBED = NO GRAMMY...but...Why! Thu 11 Jun 2009, 04:57

Disturbed_Melanie

Disturbed_Melanie
Believer
I agree,, and David once said too that metal doesn't get enough recognition. WTF? why not? not everyone listens to rap and country bullshit.

23DISTURBED = NO GRAMMY...but...Why! Empty Re: DISTURBED = NO GRAMMY...but...Why! Thu 11 Jun 2009, 13:01

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
There definetly should be a Hard Rock Awards show or a metal award show, so that ACTUAL MUSICIANS can win some awards. I'm sorry if i offended the producers of pop and rap music. You're real musicians, your frontmen and women are not.

24DISTURBED = NO GRAMMY...but...Why! Empty Re: DISTURBED = NO GRAMMY...but...Why! Fri 12 Jun 2009, 01:53

Disturbed_Melanie

Disturbed_Melanie
Believer
Yes, hard rock awards i agree!!

25DISTURBED = NO GRAMMY...but...Why! Empty Re: DISTURBED = NO GRAMMY...but...Why! Thu 02 Jul 2009, 10:52

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
This is like when Jethro Tull beat Metallica for the first Heavy Metal Grammy. My mom is always asking me why disturbed or any other band I like have never won a grammy. And I say it's because theres like one freakin award. And she always responds with "Or it's because their not very good." And yes she listens to Pop music.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

How to make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com