Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Anything You Want (Suggestions) Empty Anything You Want (Suggestions) Sun 08 Mar 2009, 19:36

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
If There Is Something You Guys Think That Would Make This Forum Better Any Suggestions The Lay Out Of The Portal Section Video Music Anything At All Would Help Remember This Is Your Forum Too We Want You To Feel At Home Here Please Don't Hesitate To Share Your Ideas With Us Rock On

2Anything You Want (Suggestions) Empty Re: Anything You Want (Suggestions) Sun 08 Mar 2009, 22:56

TheDisturbedOne

TheDisturbedOne
Believer
I was thinking maybe a link where it will bring you to the 20 newest posts, I would find that quite useful. :)

3Anything You Want (Suggestions) Empty Re: Anything You Want (Suggestions) Mon 09 Mar 2009, 00:55

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
hm..im thinking.

Last edited by Morbid Spawn on Sun 21 Mar 2010, 11:42; edited 1 time in total

4Anything You Want (Suggestions) Empty Re: Anything You Want (Suggestions) Mon 09 Mar 2009, 10:08

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
i think the one you got is beyond wicked i even would like that one as my own lol but its your ya lucky devil

5Anything You Want (Suggestions) Empty Re: Anything You Want (Suggestions) Mon 09 Mar 2009, 23:54

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
I Agree Morbid that avatar you got is hot.

6Anything You Want (Suggestions) Empty Re: Anything You Want (Suggestions) Tue 10 Mar 2009, 00:57

Apophis

Apophis
Stupified
Maybe, putting the General Discussion and all those kinds of boards in the Welcome Forum isn't quite helpful...I usually think of a welcome forum as a place to introduce yourself and find info out about the forum but not majority of the boards forums....maybe you could put the others in a forum of their own or within another forum on the board that would be easier to find...just my thoughts

7Anything You Want (Suggestions) Empty Re: Anything You Want (Suggestions) Wed 18 Mar 2009, 13:35

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Morbid he was not off topic

8Anything You Want (Suggestions) Empty Re: Anything You Want (Suggestions) Wed 18 Mar 2009, 14:54

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
I dont know what to think about to add...lol

Last edited by Morbid Spawn on Sun 21 Mar 2010, 11:42; edited 1 time in total

9Anything You Want (Suggestions) Empty Re: Anything You Want (Suggestions) Sat 07 Nov 2009, 23:14

ngx0001

ngx0001
Believer
Nothing lol this forum is perfect!

10Anything You Want (Suggestions) Empty Re: Anything You Want (Suggestions) Tue 09 Feb 2010, 03:18

Syncpro

Syncpro
Dehumanized
Forum is perfect but needs few Add-ons like the chat box which doesn't have one thing the sound clip for every single comment typed inside it, anyways i already asked crowX about this in the chat box but he said its not available yet in the forum so if it gets available please consider adding it :Disturbed: Rockout Indestructible

11Anything You Want (Suggestions) Empty Re: Anything You Want (Suggestions) Tue 16 Feb 2010, 11:34

ZombieReaper33

ZombieReaper33
Believer
thinking........thinking............all I can think of is...... OH WHA AH AH AHH!!

This forum is the benchmark of all other forums. There are options available to us here that no one else would even consider. I give out a loud battle cry to the dudes that created this awesome site!!
OH WHA AH AH AHH!!

12Anything You Want (Suggestions) Empty Re: Anything You Want (Suggestions) Tue 16 Feb 2010, 11:46

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
thanks we will keep growing and building

13Anything You Want (Suggestions) Empty Re: Anything You Want (Suggestions) Tue 16 Feb 2010, 12:58

ZombieReaper33

ZombieReaper33
Believer
Hey look I got an emblem!!! yeahhhhh!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

14Anything You Want (Suggestions) Empty Re: Anything You Want (Suggestions) Tue 16 Feb 2010, 13:29

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Syncpro wrote:Forum is perfect but needs few Add-ons like the chat box which doesn't have one thing the sound clip for every single comment typed inside it, anyways i already asked crowX about this in the chat box but he said its not available yet in the forum so if it gets available please consider adding it :Disturbed: Rockout Indestructible

At soon as that is a option it will be added i promise you that

15Anything You Want (Suggestions) Empty Re: Anything You Want (Suggestions) Tue 16 Feb 2010, 19:37

LairyFairy

LairyFairy
Asylum
ngx0001 wrote:Nothing lol this forum is perfect!

LOL thats a really cool things to say ;)

16Anything You Want (Suggestions) Empty Re: Anything You Want (Suggestions) Wed 17 Feb 2010, 00:51

Conker

Conker
The Animal
A spot for Xbox Live Gamertag in profile? idk

17Anything You Want (Suggestions) Empty Re: Anything You Want (Suggestions) Wed 17 Feb 2010, 11:58

ZombieReaper33

ZombieReaper33
Believer
Conker wrote:A spot for Xbox Live Gamertag in profile? idk
That would be cool

18Anything You Want (Suggestions) Empty Re: Anything You Want (Suggestions) Thu 18 Feb 2010, 01:09

Syncpro

Syncpro
Dehumanized
CrowX wrote:

At soon as that is a option it will be added i promise you that
Thank You Crowx

19Anything You Want (Suggestions) Empty Re: Anything You Want (Suggestions) Thu 18 Feb 2010, 09:53

ZombieReaper33

ZombieReaper33
Believer
Suggestion to get more members in here.
Help me build off this idea, it's not complete:
Do you think there is a way to award members points or an emblem for recruiting friends into the forum? Go out and spread the word and if the person that signs up uses you as a reference you get credit for recruitment. Maybe as simple as adding a box on the sign-up form to input the person referenced.
Just a thought.
(Hell at some apartment communities you can get a $100 bucks for this)

20Anything You Want (Suggestions) Empty Re: Anything You Want (Suggestions) Thu 18 Feb 2010, 10:56

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
not a bad suggestion but we cant prove who brought who over to the forum if say i don't know 10 of you recruit 20 or 30 people each thats hundreds of people we would have to ask who brought you here to this forum and investigate we don't have the time to do that sorry

21Anything You Want (Suggestions) Empty Re: Anything You Want (Suggestions) Thu 18 Feb 2010, 11:20

ZombieReaper33

ZombieReaper33
Believer
What about an automatic response, like for example: I am signing up as a new member and when I see the block that says who refered me I fill in that username. Then that person (current member) and the admin are automatically notified of the referral request and just simply deny or accept. Then award or a count starts to earn a Disturbed recruiter emblem. Let's say, recruit 20 members an get an emblem. What's left to investigate? I dunno. Maybe it's too complicated.
I'll try to come up with an easier idea.

22Anything You Want (Suggestions) Empty Re: Anything You Want (Suggestions) Sat 20 Mar 2010, 10:53

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
How about a search box where you can search for a specific thread rather than having to comb through all the post to find it. This would help keep people from posting the same posts.

23Anything You Want (Suggestions) Empty Re: Anything You Want (Suggestions) Sat 20 Mar 2010, 12:22

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
we have a search box at the top just write something in and if it doesn't come up ether try different words or make a new post if it doesn't exist

24Anything You Want (Suggestions) Empty Re: Anything You Want (Suggestions) Sat 20 Mar 2010, 12:50

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
Oh. I nevr noticed that before.

25Anything You Want (Suggestions) Empty Re: Anything You Want (Suggestions) Sat 20 Mar 2010, 15:00

TerdFerguson

TerdFerguson
Stupified
I like the Gamertag idea, what about a music player that will shuffle through disturbed songs? I bet that's quite a hassle to do, but it'd be cool. Although I can just open iTunes or something like that, idk, that's all I got.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com