"The Collection" [RPG] - Page 2

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26 Re: "The Collection" [RPG] on Sun 02 May 2010, 23:05

Post Orgasmic Chill

One of The Ten Thousand
When Dante jumped, Renny leaned back into Joe, reaching behind her to grab his shirt."Uhh...I like my feet on solid ground and hands on something solid as well." Her eyes were bigger, pupils dilated to round circles with a bit too much depth. She swallowed the spit in her throat and looked up over her shoulder at Joe whose personal space she was invading. But hell! The guy, Dante, dove for lack of a better word, into the freaking abyss! No. She kept her fingertips locked around Joe's shirt.

Hades shook his head, "I see someone looking for death, someone looking for an excuse, and someone that doesn't have much going on upstairs." He stayed his distance, "I don't care what's behind that door. I'm more interested in what's behind this wall." He knocked the dry wall with his elbow and watched some flitter to the ground."Once we get through I will leave." He said more to himself then anyone else.

View user profile

27 Re: "The Collection" [RPG] on Sun 02 May 2010, 23:08

TheSickness

Loading The Weapon
Joe looked down to Renny and grinned, gently slipping his arms around her waist. "Don't worry, I'm not thinking bout jumping into that either. Last time I checked I was pretty afraid of the deep." He walked over to Hades, tapping the wall, feeling the hollowness. "So what's the plan, mi amigo?"

View user profile

28 Re: "The Collection" [RPG] on Sun 02 May 2010, 23:18

Darkking

Asylum
Dante backstrokes himself back to the door in nowhere. climbs back into the room. cackling almost maniacally *that was an experience* he said sitting down. *let me guess, i wasn't present during the plan making but you wanna get through that wall right hades? well make another plan because that may be drywall in front of you but its enforced concrete behind that, unless you can find a tank in this room, your fucked*

View user profile

29 Re: "The Collection" [RPG] on Sun 02 May 2010, 23:24

Post Orgasmic Chill

One of The Ten Thousand
Reno walked over to the guys and shook her head, "Wow. It was so nice in here until you opened your mouth." She purred dryly as she passed by Dante, brushing her bare shoulder against his arm. "You think you know everything too. I'd stop pissing into the wind." Hustling herself over to the wall away from Hades, closer to Joe, she stared. "Maybe you can walk through it Dante?" She hid her smile under her mouth as she yawned.

Hades got some dry wall off but didn't get any further, "I find getting through some physical more helpful then floating around in midair." He made the comment to Dante, "However...you may have an idea about getting out of here through that door. I don't think we've figured it out completely yet." Glancing at Joe, he raised an eyebrow."Any ideas?" That was the question of the decade.

View user profile

30 Re: "The Collection" [RPG] on Sun 02 May 2010, 23:30

TheSickness

Loading The Weapon
Joe spat out his gum, thinking. He scooted closer to Renny. "I dono man. It really depends on what we can do as far as getting back and defending ourselves out there. We have fire, and a dull knife, and hand to hand, but after that, it's pretty unclear. Do we know if there's any rope around here?"

View user profile

31 Re: "The Collection" [RPG] on Sun 02 May 2010, 23:40

Darkking

Asylum
*Well it seems easy enough to get out of this room, just go through the door, but it changed for me, and the problem seems to be getting us all in the same scene, or area. but seeing as how nobody before me has been throught the door, or even close to it, its hard to tell. my idea is get your asses throught the door.

View user profile

32 Re: "The Collection" [RPG] on Sun 02 May 2010, 23:46

Post Orgasmic Chill

One of The Ten Thousand
"No." Renny said, putting her hand on his back lightly, "Maybe you can make something...the blanket perhaps?" She walked over to it and ripped at a tear. "Sew it into a rope. Or.." Shrugging, she walked back over to Joe and held out the blanket, looking over at Dante. "So you want us to do what you did? And...float? It didn't do anything. I already said i'm not going through there." She smiled at Joe and glared at Hades, "This isn't going to work. Men don't get along." Joe was the only one who seemed..normal to her. That was safe. And safe, at the moment, was the light at the end of the tunnel.

Hades sighed, "Sadly the female is right." He looked at Dante and tapped his chin, "Let's try this rope thing. You go in the door though...no one else is stupid enough to do it. But take the rope with. We'll close the door with you still in it and then reopen it. You tell us what happens after." It was an idea, a plan, something they could do, maybe Dante'd be down for it.

View user profile

33 Re: "The Collection" [RPG] on Sun 02 May 2010, 23:49

TheSickness

Loading The Weapon
Joe leaned back into Renny, smiling over his shoulder, his hand inched back, gently touching hers. She felt like the only right thing in this place, her blue eyes piercing, yet revealing at the same time. "Gotta agree, asking me to just hop out into the Nothing is a bit much." He grabbed the blanket, beginning to tear it into strips.

View user profile

34 Re: "The Collection" [RPG] on Sun 02 May 2010, 23:58

Darkking

Asylum
Dante let an almost normal laugh slip from his mouth as he examined the group with piercing grey eyes, *yeah its an idea, and rather better then the ones before it, but i know that none of you are vary "fond" of me, so your going to throw me into abyss, Literally, and close the door behind me? how am i to know that it will open again?* Dante walked over behind the bar looked down and found what he already knew would be there, a key, he walked to the door and tried it. It worked, he slips it in his pocket. *just a little insurance policy, lets get started before we're to old to worry about leaving*

View user profile

35 Re: "The Collection" [RPG] on Mon 03 May 2010, 00:04

Post Orgasmic Chill

One of The Ten Thousand
Reno's lips curved up as she leaned closer to Joe, "I think he has other plans that don't involve us." She whispered near his ear, her lips brushing the tips, "I want to keep it that way." Slowly she stepped back and grabbed a piece of blanket, tearing off a strip and then taking two and knotting them together. "My dad used to sail boats. He taught me some knots that we might be able to use...if I can remember them." She said through slightly gritted teeth.

Slapping a hardy hand on Dante's back he laughed, "Alright. You have your insurance policy." He looked over at the other two. "And those two have each other." He gagged on his words, still eyeing Reno like a piece of pie that he'd lick up when it melted a little more, "While they make the rope, let's go look at what's under the couch, yeah?" He said, teasing their friendship with a dry laugh.

View user profile

36 Re: "The Collection" [RPG] on Mon 03 May 2010, 00:08

TheSickness

Loading The Weapon
Joe smiled as Renny's lips brushed his ear. As he leaned over to tear some more strips from the towel, he leaned near her and kissed her neck. He leaned back and started tying shreds together, smiling wider as he looked deep into her blue eyes.

View user profile

37 Re: "The Collection" [RPG] on Mon 03 May 2010, 00:13

Darkking

Asylum
Dante walked away from hades with a chuckle *knock yourself out* and stood in front of the door staring out waiting for rope and the plans, if thats what you want to call them, would begin.

View user profile

38 Re: "The Collection" [RPG] on Mon 03 May 2010, 00:20

Post Orgasmic Chill

One of The Ten Thousand
Clicking the metal ball around in her mouth with her tongue, Reno laughed softly under her breath. Well, it beat being undressed with Hades eyes, she figured with a grin as she slid her hand over Joe's on a shred of blanket. "Know any knots?" She asked, eyes on his as she let her fingers play in and out of his on the piece of fabric.

Hades sighed, "What..." He stopped talking and walked over to the couch, "Who the!?" Another female crawled out from under the leather sofa, half naked and covered in blood. "Did this come out of the door?" She was tall, wavy black hair to the middle of her back in tangles and tinted with her blood, or someone elses. Her chest was partially exposed, pale and creamy, with the rest of her black turtle neck hanging at her left shoulder. Her thighs were muscled in tight black leather pants low on her hips with metal stars in small holsters hanging on by loose threads to her garment. Hades raised an eyebrow, making sure he saw what he thought he was seeing. Or was it all made up?

View user profile

39 Re: "The Collection" [RPG] on Mon 03 May 2010, 00:31

TheSickness

Loading The Weapon
Joe smiled. "Maybe a few,"he said, winking at her. He ran his hand up her arm to her side, gently stroking her ribs. He leaned in, knotting his fingers with hers as he kissed her. Then He noticed the crazy looking woman, his eyes widening in shock.

View user profile

40 Re: "The Collection" [RPG] on Mon 03 May 2010, 00:40

Darkking

Asylum
Dante turned around to look at the blood soaked women in black crawling from under the couch, unsurprised, he casually walked over to help her up. standing back and examining women in front of him. *you know how to make an entrance my dear. here, you may want to change as the blood is starting to dry and can get rather uncomfortable* Dante takes off his shirt and hands it to her. then walked back to the door without another word.

View user profile

41 Re: "The Collection" [RPG] on Mon 03 May 2010, 00:46

Post Orgasmic Chill

One of The Ten Thousand
Reno touched her finger to Joe's cheek and turned his face back to her, "I don't care what's going on over there." She smiled and flicked her tongue out at him, "Over here is more exciting." Although she hadn't seen the new female, so she couldn't say for sure. Her fingers tightened ever so lightly on Joe's. "Show me more knots." She quirked her eyebrows and touched her lips to his, nipping lightly and pulling away.

"Thanks." The woman said, sliding her turtle neck off and exposing her chest. She looked around at her surroundings and over to the guy who handed her his shirt. "Any water over there?" Walking over to him with his shirt in her hand, she let out a hoarse cough. Some red fluid came up. She spit it to the side and licked her lips clean of it. "Always pleasant. Where am I?" She asked as she looked around for a water bottle or something wet to clean off the blood.

View user profile

42 Re: "The Collection" [RPG] on Mon 03 May 2010, 00:50

TheSickness

Loading The Weapon
--Gotta go bc of school, hope I don't miss too much, please don't skip ahead!--
----
Joe grinned wide. Though still worried about the woman, he reached out to Renny, his hands running over her body. He leaned in and began kissing her passionately, his tongue rubbing her pierced one. He stared deep into her open blue eyes, losing himself in the oceans there.

View user profile

43 Re: "The Collection" [RPG] on Mon 03 May 2010, 00:56

Darkking

Asylum
*nope, no water, no food. no fucking clue how we got here, oh and some smokes if thats your thing. just me, these people and this room, iv been out of the door once and didn't get anywhere. you gotta name and a story? or are you just covered and coughing up blood, half naked and crawling under a couch for nothing?

View user profile

44 Re: "The Collection" [RPG] on Mon 03 May 2010, 01:13

Post Orgasmic Chill

One of The Ten Thousand
Okay! We won't go too far ahead. Goodnight!
----
Slowly turning her head and brushing her nose along his cheek, she teased her tongue ring in and out of his mouth. "Mm..that's a knot." She purred against his lips as she laced her fingers with his and gripped tightly. He tasted like ciggarette smoke and man, the thought alone had her moving closer to his body. It was all distraction, a delicious fantasy she could live in until she woke from this nightmare.

"Max." She replied simply, "And no story worth sharing at the moment. The blood's mine and someone elses. And for a party trick I cough up blood and spit it out." She turned her whiskey eyes to him and raised the corner of her dark eyebrow, "I'm half naked because i'm hot, burning up from the devil's crack I just came out of. Cigarettes cause the best kind of cancer and i've got plenty of that." She said out loud, putting her fingers in her mouth and covering them with saliva before rubbing her chest to clear some of the blood. "What do they call you prince of darkness?" She asked, looking up at him as she circled her red nipple with her fingertips as though she were removing paint from a piece of paper.

View user profile

45 Re: "The Collection" [RPG] on Mon 03 May 2010, 01:30

Darkking

Asylum
Dante laughed, loud full on maniac laugh this time. the fight must have been a hell of a good show he thought. *nice party trick, cancer huh? bet that ruins the whole day!* he stood watching her remove the blood from herself *Dante* he said his name with a mixture of pride and shame while meeting her eyes with his, so whats under the couch?

View user profile

46 Re: "The Collection" [RPG] on Mon 03 May 2010, 01:38

Post Orgasmic Chill

One of The Ten Thousand
"Dante?" Max remarked, "So..long living." She brushed her palm over her breasts to dry her saliva from them and slid on the shirt he had given her. The fabric fit a bit too loosely for her taste, but it was comfortable. Something she couldn't work in however. "Nothing. That's the problem though isn't it? There's nothing. I was in the midst of killing a hypersensitive homo with a machete with my stars and then..." She displayed her hands in a sweeping motion towards the couch."That. How long have you guys been here? That one acts as though he's going to kill something to prove he can, though I doubt he'd lift a butter knife to a slab of pork on a plate." As she spoke the last she ran her fingers around her mouth and looked at Dante. "Who are you?"

Hades stumbled back away from the couch and over to the other two near the chair, "Holy shit. That half naked woman crawled out from under the couch like a sick fantasy wench." He shuddered visibly and ran his hands over his head, unable to get over the appearance of this new female.

View user profile

47 Re: "The Collection" [RPG] on Mon 03 May 2010, 09:00

TheSickness

Loading The Weapon
Joe grinned, enjoying the fragrance Renny gave off. Her perfume was like a drug to him, he couldn't get enough. Though he noticed Hades walking up, he ignored the man and kept enjoying his time here with Reno, kissing her passionately, his hands exploring her body, running down her long, slim legs. As Hades interrupted, Joe glanced up, clearing his throat. "Yeah, I kinda noticed that...bit odd, isn't it?" Then he smirked devilishly at Renny, and went back to where he started.

View user profile

48 Re: "The Collection" [RPG] on Mon 03 May 2010, 14:00

Post Orgasmic Chill

One of The Ten Thousand
Kissing Joe for a few more seconds, she stopped and turned to Hades, keeping her hand on Joe's leg. "What are you guys talking about?" Renny asked, rubbing her hand up and down his thigh as she looked over at Dante. Her first reaction put a big grin on her lips and then she laughed a little, "Huh. So she's..." Another female, she reminded herself, looking back at Joe to gage his reaction. "Do you think she has something to do with all of this?"

Hades patted his cheeks a littler and shook his head, "You two should pay more attention to what the hell's going on. How do you know this guy isn't part of this." He waved his hands around dramatically with a steel glare on his features. So the new female was real. And they were still trapped, good to keep things in perspective.

View user profile

49 Re: "The Collection" [RPG] on Mon 03 May 2010, 18:04

TheSickness

Loading The Weapon
Joe was unfazed. He really didn't care much for the tall, ninja looking lady. Something about her just struck him wrong, like the moment where Dante tossed his pack and stole his light. Yes, he had extras, but that didn't make up for the stupidity and annoying-ness of such an act. Smiling at Renny, he began tying knots again, working on getting a decent size rope together, while his other hand gently brushed her leg.

Last edited by TheSickness on Mon 03 May 2010, 20:59; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

50 Re: "The Collection" [RPG] on Mon 03 May 2010, 18:30

Darkking

Asylum
Dante now staring at maxes eyes as though trying to telepathically read her past said only two words in response to her question *nobody important* he then walked over to the couch and kicked it over to find exactly what max said would be there, Nothing. nothing at all. *HEY, YOU TWO!!* he directed his attention toward reno and jones *IF YOU WANNA FUCK DO IT ON YOUR OWN TIME!! So either do your fucking job or i can end all this bullshit and throw your asses out that door and slam it shut myself*

View user profile

51 Re: "The Collection" [RPG] Today at 05:00

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | Music and Radio | Metal, hard-rock | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum