Bowers

Immortalized
i don't really like it but i think ill like it after iv heard some of the songs

congrats on 1000 posts Post Orgasmic Chill

View user profile

27 Re: Disturbed Album titled ASYLUM on Fri 23 Apr 2010, 12:00

Renato

Disturbed One
hm, i heard while back it might have been called "Mine" but this name is just fine though, but honestly I think "Mine" wouldve been simpler, in a good way.

STILL CANT FUCKING WAIT!RAISE THE FLAG! The guy

View user profile

28 Whats going to happen on Fri 14 May 2010, 17:07

I allmost wish i hadnt come in here for a checkup.....

Now im getting psyched and will have to dust off the old Disturbed collection witch will result in shattered eardrums and complains from the F***ers downstairs.

again....

and when Asylum hit's dk the girls in the next block will complain too...

I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Guy

View user profile

29 Re: Disturbed Album titled ASYLUM on Sun 16 May 2010, 07:29

slamer80

Believer
thesteelhippie wrote:I allmost wish i hadnt come in here for a checkup.....

and when Asylum hit's dk the girls in the next block will complain too...

I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Guy

true The Guy

View user profile

30 Re: Disturbed Album titled ASYLUM on Sun 16 May 2010, 10:13

Morbid Spawn

One of The Ten Thousand
CrowX wrote:
Macrious wrote:
Bound2Fate wrote:
Macrious wrote:They only sold One million records with indestructible? I thought they would AT LEAST go double platnium.

The Sickness went triple platinum, and all the others only platinum.

In the Indestructible trailer they said they have sold over 10 million copies. Platnium is one million and by your count they are down by 5 million records not including Indestructible.

You have to include singles CD Special Edition and Limited Edition Albums and Albums from other country's. So yes they have sold over 10 million albums.

The Sickness is Quad Platnum.
Indestructible is X1 platnum
Im not sure about TTF and Believe

View user profile

31 Re: Disturbed Album titled ASYLUM on Sun 16 May 2010, 10:17

slamer80

Believer
Morbid Spawn wrote:
CrowX wrote:
Macrious wrote:
Bound2Fate wrote:
Macrious wrote:They only sold One million records with indestructible? I thought they would AT LEAST go double platnium.

The Sickness went triple platinum, and all the others only platinum.

In the Indestructible trailer they said they have sold over 10 million copies. Platnium is one million and by your count they are down by 5 million records not including Indestructible.

You have to include singles CD Special Edition and Limited Edition Albums and Albums from other country's. So yes they have sold over 10 million albums.

The Sickness is Quad Platnum.
Indestructible is X1 platnum
Im not sure about TTF and Believe

Is there anything better then platnum?

View user profile

32 Re: Disturbed Album titled ASYLUM on Sun 16 May 2010, 21:34

Remiel

Stricken
I don't understand you people anymore. Now you're ripping on the new title? You sound like the huddled masses. "It's not heavy enough! Make it heavier!" Honestly, I thought Disturbed fans weren't that dense.

To those of you who like the title or are indifferent, congratulations on not falling into the mainstream mindset of Hard Rock/Heavy Metal. To the rest of you, don't bitch at me for expressing my opinion against yours. Seriously, I'm sick of that crap.

View user profile

33 Re: Disturbed Album titled ASYLUM on Mon 17 May 2010, 04:36

Disturbed1ForLife25

Loading The Weapon
Remiel wrote:I don't understand you people anymore. Now you're ripping on the new title? You sound like the huddled masses. "It's not heavy enough! Make it heavier!" Honestly, I thought Disturbed fans weren't that dense.

To those of you who like the title or are indifferent, congratulations on not falling into the mainstream mindset of Hard Rock/Heavy Metal. To the rest of you, don't bitch at me for expressing my opinion against yours. Seriously, I'm sick of that crap.

AMEN! Never question Disturbed, for they are the god's of music, strength, enlightment, courage, hope. The greatest musicians to ever step on the face of the earth! I can't agree with you more Remiel Indestructible

View user profile

34 Re: Disturbed Album titled ASYLUM on Mon 17 May 2010, 06:12

slamer80

Believer
Disturbed1ForLife25 wrote:
Remiel wrote:I don't understand you people anymore. Now you're ripping on the new title? You sound like the huddled masses. "It's not heavy enough! Make it heavier!" Honestly, I thought Disturbed fans weren't that dense.

AMEN! Never question Disturbed, for they are the god's of music, strength, enlightment, courage, hope. The greatest musicians to ever step on the face of the earth! I can't agree with you more Remiel Indestructible

I agree, listen to some Slipknot if you want it really heavy metal, sometimes i think their TOO heavy, you cannot always hear what the singer sings in the slipknot's songs. In the Disturbed songs you can clearly hear it, and you can hear a true talented one. Disturbed has one of the best(maybe the best, best in my opinion) Hard rock/Metal singer; David Draiman of course. Their music is also extreme, have faith in THEM. Disturbed is the ONLYband i know that i like ALL of their songs really good, except one(Glass shatters). I mean there's always bad or songs you don't like in a album from a band. Maybe its just me, but Disturbed is the only one i know i like all their songs except the only one, every other band i know has serial or more songs i don't like. I'm not saying this just because Disturbed is my favorite band, but because its true. Of course we're all different, but maybe we have the same opinions, maybe not. And as "Disturbed1ForLife25" Stop saying its not heavy and such, its a NAME! The name explains almost NOTHING of what's gonna sound like.

View user profile

35 Re: Disturbed Album titled ASYLUM on Mon 17 May 2010, 10:53

Disturbed1ForLife25

Loading The Weapon
And for that fact, they are, Heavy Metal, Alternative Metal, and Hard Rock. So they are multi talented, more talented than any other band. You get every kind of emotion with them and it gives you strength, courage, hope, love, everything little emotion, when your mad and have no where to go, they can calm you down or make you even angrier, but give you the fuel to go into your garage and just wale on your punching bags (my Case), they are the only band in the world that can do these things for me, that is why they are the greatest band of all time, greatest musicians artists ever. All of their names for their albums all mean something, and they have meaning that makes sense. They are as i said, the most creative, talented, powerful, life giving band ever.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum