Buckcherry

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Buckcherry on Sat 17 Apr 2010, 21:48

S.M.F

Eye of the Storm
Buckcherry is a Grammy-nominated hard rock band from Los Angeles, California formed in 1995. The band released two albums, Buckcherry (1999) and Time Bomb (2001), before dissolving in the summer of 2002. In 2005, lead vocalist Josh Todd and lead guitarist Keith Nelson formed a new band using the Buckcherry moniker and released a new album on April 16, 2006, 15. It contained Buckcherry's biggest crossover hit to date, "Crazy Bitch", and the band's first Billboard Hot 100 top ten hit, "Sorry". Their fourth album, Black Butterfly, was released in September 2008 and a fifth album, entitled All Night Long, will be released in 2010.

View user profile

2 Re: Buckcherry on Sun 18 Apr 2010, 21:44

Bound2Fate

I've had the misfortune of seeing them live and out of the 21 bands I've seen live, they are by far the worst. It will be hard to surpass that feat. I can't stand this band. I couldn't tell any of the songs apart. Even the crowd wasn't into them, except for that crazy bitch song. And the vocalist seems like douchebag. But of course this is just my opinion.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
View user profile

3 Re: Buckcherry on Fri 23 Apr 2010, 09:39

Post Orgasmic Chill

One of The Ten Thousand
Crazy Bitch and Too Drunk Too Fuck are their best songs and kick ass when you want to get a wee bit...'wrong'! Hahahaha! SO that's my reason for liking them.I have no desire to see them live tho.

View user profile

4 Re: Buckcherry Today at 16:50

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion