Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

numbtoes12

numbtoes12
Inside The Fire
He deserves nothing but the best. We'll just have to wait and see what happens.

justme

justme
I think you guys are handling your reactions all wrong and it is you, not Lena, that are being immature. I looked at what she tweeted at the beginning of this post and all it says is moving to Austin. Then some nonsense about the dogs. Then chit chat about moving boxes. It is only because you guys check her page for the sole reason of trying to find dirt on her, and know that she is with David that you are blowing it out of proportion that she is spreading her personal life out there. There is no mention of why she is moving, if she is moving in with someone, or who for that matter. In fact, all this shouldn't matter since David posted that his baby was moving in.

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
justme wrote:I think you guys are handling your reactions all wrong and it is you, not Lena, that are being immature. I looked at what she tweeted at the beginning of this post and all it says is moving to Austin. Then some nonsense about the dogs. Then chit chat about moving boxes. It is only because you guys check her page for the sole reason of trying to find dirt on her, and know that she is with David that you are blowing it out of proportion that she is spreading her personal life out there. There is no mention of why she is moving, if she is moving in with someone, or who for that matter. In fact, all this shouldn't matter since David posted that his baby was moving in.

*Cue eye roll*

Seems that you're misjudging us. We're not trying to "find dirt" on Lena. If you read this entire thread, many of us, myself included, wish the two of them well on their lives together. I personally have only read Lena's Twitter feed once just out of curiousity. Most people here are curious about David's "baby", because we genuinely care about him as a person, not just as the lead singer of Disturbed. If Lena is "the one", and she makes him happy, then, just speaking for myself here, I'm happy for him.

As far as Lena and her activity on Twitter is concerned, there are some things that she should have kept private, like the fact she was moving. In light of the "stalkers" that have been talking trash about her, she should be more careful on sites like Twitter, as should all of us. Because of her involvement with David, she should be even more careful because what she does also affects him. I've had an online stalker, and I'm not even famous (or dating anyone famous). I've had to be careful what I say on social networking sites. And that's the advice I'd give Lena, if I were ever to meet her. The internet has some pretty big ears...

Just my $.02US

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
I agree on that. Couldn't have said it better myself. We're not stalkers like what Lena's been dealing with, we're just concerned about David - like any family should be.

justme

justme
Cue My *ROLLS EYES*

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Look, justme, you're entitled to your opinion, as we are to ours. If you think that we're being immature little brats about the whole thing, well that's your prerogative. Speaking for myself, I hope David and Lena are happy together. Period. End of story.

Next topic please?

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
justme wrote:I think you guys are handling your reactions all wrong and it is you, not Lena, that are being immature. I looked at what she tweeted at the beginning of this post and all it says is moving to Austin. Then some nonsense about the dogs. Then chit chat about moving boxes. It is only because you guys check her page for the sole reason of trying to find dirt on her, and know that she is with David that you are blowing it out of proportion that she is spreading her personal life out there. There is no mention of why she is moving, if she is moving in with someone, or who for that matter. In fact, all this shouldn't matter since David posted that his baby was moving in.

I agree with Just Me people have been handling this wrong the tweet does say just moving to texas it did not suggest with David also people should just leave her alone and for her and david to be happy that's all that matters please people in the forum don't try and find dirt just be happy that lena makes David happy and that they both are happy with each other i wish them a lifetime of happiness.

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
GuiltyPleasures You think saying that you're moving is too private to put on twitter? im not taking sides here cuz i see you arent being immature and want the best for them. im just saying that she hasnt posted anything as of now too personal. BTW i hate 21st century media. they try to get whatever shit they can

disturbedlepgirl

disturbedlepgirl
Loading The Weapon
*Sigh* Makes you sad though he's not on the market any more though:( Oh well, Good luck to the both of them and well wishes!

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
I hope the two of them have a long, happy relationship xD

kr0w93

kr0w93
Asylum
disturbedlepgirl wrote:Just be happy is he's happy and if she screws him over, he's got plenty of shoulders to cry on:) ;)

Yeah fucking right.... I know what you meant, but I seriously hope this ends well for Dave. I really don't want him to be sad. It's fucking ridiculous how many men have been pushed to things such as drugs, suicide, etc. because of women.

(Not downing women in any shape or form; just stating a common depression)

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
Yeah, it's true. Sometimes I wish women like that should die.

kr0w93

kr0w93
Asylum
Well it's not their fault all the time. In fact, in most cases it is the guy who lets them get them down like that. Sometimes, Men just seriously overreact to losing a girl.

I mean you have those total sluts here and there.... but for the most part, it DOES take two to tango.

disturbedfordawn

disturbedfordawn
Yumiyuri wrote:All this talk about supporting David makes me feel like we're his real sisters or something XD not that I'm complaining XD
Fists I personally feel that David will never find "the one" in the entertainment industry...period...What he truly needs is someone that can appreciate his mind and give him the support and devotion he needs when the "road" gets lonely. I make a prediction that "Lena" is not "the one"....Have faith, though, David....she is out there.....where you least expect it...who knows, it may have been someone just sitting in the first few rows of one of your shows...lol..

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
yea david has it rough hope he finds what hes looking for so to speak

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
I think Lena is a good person....a very loving nature and she is taking very good care of David's needs according to my sources. Right now David Has a bad allergy and he gets allergy therapy treatments....she tries so hard to care for David...please don't be too negative with her...my opinion...she's cool in my book...I hope David gets married.

slamer80

slamer80
Believer
Its good to see david with a girl. He's the only one in the band who is missing kids.

disturbedlepgirl

disturbedlepgirl
Loading The Weapon
kr0w93 wrote:
disturbedlepgirl wrote:Just be happy is he's happy and if she screws him over, he's got plenty of shoulders to cry on:) ;)

Yeah fucking right.... I know what you meant, but I seriously hope this ends well for Dave. I really don't want him to be sad. It's fucking ridiculous how many men have been pushed to things such as drugs, suicide, etc. because of women.

(Not downing women in any shape or form; just stating a common depression)

Uh yeah whatever....*rolls eyes* Anyway!~ Seriously i hope for the best with the both of them> I've seen recent pics of them and they are the cutest couple. She matches him and he looks very happy in them with her. She just glows with him:) Lucky girl and lucky guy. I hope they have lots of kids because after listening to My Child over and over again, I can tell he needs that in his life and would be an awesome dad

Jessica

Jessica
Disturbed One
Dawn_Cato wrote:I think Lena is a good person....a very loving nature and she is taking very good care of David's needs according to my sources. Right now David Has a bad allergy and he gets allergy therapy treatments....she tries so hard to care for David...please don't be too negative with her...my opinion...she's cool in my book...I hope David gets married.

I'm with you on this one. Heard the band members and their wives are all impressed with her. Probably being on the road with WWE helped her understanding of "life on the road" but my sources say that she really is a selfless person and doesn't need "babysitting" like the last one. That's good in my book!

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
^ agreed :)

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
My opinion, if she makes him happy, then good for her. If she takes care of him, good for him. She doesn't seem to be all that bad, she really doesn't. I just hope that IF-and that's a really big if- things DO end, that they end amicably. People deserve happiness, no matter if they're in the public eye or not.

Jessica

Jessica
Disturbed One
Well let's not think that way. Do not tempt fate! They will be fine. Good luck to them :-)

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
yea hope they do work out

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com