Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1hi Empty hi Mon 05 Apr 2010, 22:47

The Disturbed Fan

The Disturbed Fan
Stupified
I really don't know where to start, I originally was not aware of the band Disturbed. I heard a few singles that I thought were good but still no idea of the songs or the band. In 2006 came the Music As A Weapon tour 3. A friend wanted to go and my friend wrote down a list of some singles and such of the band. I listened and was immediately hooked. However the band had one final test to prove to me, I needed to know that this band wasn't a band that sounded great on a CD but live sounded like trash. The band passed with flying colors and since I have been a big fan, I have never been one to go with the flow of anything. I have all the CD's and the two DVD's the band has made MOL and the second is from Indestructible. I feel however the band has one more test to prove to me, and this 5th CD may be a make or break for me as this being a band I can stand behind. What I mean is that with the Obama administration or with current political issues, the band needs to have the same standards for Bush as they did with Ten Thousand Fists. I am political and so is David Draiman who has BA in political science, and I can not stand by if this next CD they raise concerns about Bush and give Obama a pass. There is alot that both are at fault for including the congress and senate, and I can not stand beside a band who apply different rules to different people.

2hi Empty Re: hi Tue 06 Apr 2010, 01:45

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Welcome to the Forum Disturbed won't disappoint you with there 5th album they never do. Believe

3hi Empty Re: hi Tue 06 Apr 2010, 05:31

Stricken_Mistress

Stricken_Mistress
Inside The Fire
Amen...Welcome...Hope you enjoy it here.

4hi Empty Re: hi Tue 06 Apr 2010, 05:50

Syncpro

Syncpro
Dehumanized
Welcome to the forum Hello

5hi Empty Re: hi Tue 06 Apr 2010, 09:42

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
Welcome To The Forum.

6hi Empty Re: hi Tue 06 Apr 2010, 10:49

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
Hello[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

7hi Empty Re: hi Fri 09 Apr 2010, 22:58

NightHawk

NightHawk
Believer
hi ive never been disapointed by them and i belive you wont ether

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com