Just Received My limited editon of "The Sickness" 10 Year Anniversary .

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hey Guys I just wanted to tell you all that I got my copy of diturbed's "The Sickness" edition Limited edition 10th year anniversary and also I have one person to thank so very much DstrbdDvoT because in a personal message he sent an exact link to the cd on amazon and also the cd is parental advisory explicit content I ordered my copy on Saturday March 27th 2010 and it got shipped the next on the 28th and received the 30th in the mail now I finally have my copy of the cd sounds 10X better than the original in my opinion and I both the inside the fire code and the sickness code.

View user profile

kr0w93

Asylum
Nice! Can you send me a link?

View user profile

disturbedlepgirl

Loading The Weapon
i AGREE. the sound is much clearer and crisp. Love the over with the guy on it;) So glad to get it considering my original Sickness has been through hell and back

View user profile

S.M.F

Eye of the Storm
I might get the new one eventually.

View user profile
kr0w93 wrote:Nice! Can you send me a link?

Hey kr0w93 I asked DstrbdDvoT to either send a reply message with the link or to send you personalmessage to give you the link because he is the one that gave me link so it is better off getting from because gave the link and I am having trouble trying to give the link sorry but hopefully DstrbdDvoT can help you.

View user profile

kr0w93

Asylum
disturbed fan86 wrote:
kr0w93 wrote:Nice! Can you send me a link?

Hey kr0w93 I asked DstrbdDvoT to either send a reply message with the link or to send you personalmessage to give you the link because he is the one that gave me link so it is better off getting from because gave the link and I am having trouble trying to give the link sorry but hopefully DstrbdDvoT can help you.

Ok, thanks man! Don't sweat it if it doesn't work out, I'm not too worried :)

Happy for ya dude! Party Time

I got it, W00T! :D

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free phpbb forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum