Just Receieved The Sickness 10th Anniversary Limited Edition (Pics Inside)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

bloodkillerx

Stupified
Hi guys, how's it going? Anyway, I just got my Limited Edition of The Sickness 10th Anniversary today via mail. Here are some pics if you wondering what came/comes with it or just want to see it:

(Note: May be a bit blurry but that's what a crappy camera does, heh. Enjoy.)

Front of Vinyl Case

Left Side of Inner Vinyl

Right Side of Inner Vinyl

The Vinyls

Side 1

(Songs: Voices, The Game, Stupify, Down with the Sickness)

Side 3

(Songs: Want, Conflict, Shout 2000)

Side 2

(Songs: Violence Fetish, Fear, Numb)

Side 4

(Songs: Droppin' Plates, Meaning of Life, God of the Mind, A Welcome Burden)

Lyrics Sheet (Includes A Welcome Burden and God of the Mind)

Back of Lyrics Sheet

(On the back of the sheet, it says, "Thanks to all of our fans, families, and friends for their support over the last ten years.")

Back of Vinyl Case

Side One: Voices, The Game, Stupify, Down with the Sickness
Side Two: Violence Fetish, Fear, Numb
Side Three: Want, Conflict, Shout 2000
Side Four: Droppin' Plates, Meaning of Life, God of the Mind, A Welcome Burden

(For anything that was blurry, I wrote it under what corresponding link.)

Now, I don't have ALL of the package yet. There was a manufacturing delay that Warner Bros emailed me about. I will get the CD and the promotional code (kind of like the Inside the Fire site) in the mail soon. I'll get it more likely tomorrow or Saturday or early next week.

Hope you guys enjoyed and feel free to ask any questions. :)

Last edited by bloodkillerx on Thu 25 Mar 2010, 21:10; edited 4 times in total

View user profile

S.M.F

Eye of the Storm
Nice. A little blurry but not much.

View user profile

bloodkillerx

Stupified
Yeah it's barely any but if not enough light, it's crap. It's all right though. Just gonna put in what's said under each link.

View user profile

_KJ_

A Welcome Burden
What does the Promo code do?

View user profile

bloodkillerx

Stupified
It allows you to see exclusive footage of Disturbed recording their 5th album and access to Decade of Disturbed site.

View user profile

ThePlague

Eye of the Storm
So did you get the promo code yet?

View user profile

Ravensclaw

Administrator
thanks bloodkillerx now we know what it looks like its not really worth buying again just for that we have the songs now thanks to me hehe

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ravensclaw
Administrator
The Pioneer All Things Disturbed Joke!
View user profile

_KJ_

A Welcome Burden
bloodkillerx wrote:It allows you to see exclusive footage of Disturbed recording their 5th album and access to Decade of Disturbed site.
OMG AMAZING!

View user profile

bloodkillerx

Stupified
No, I don't have the promotional code yet. I'll get it by mail along with the album today/tomorrow/early next week.

No problem Raven. I got it because I love Limited Editions of things I like (video games and albums) but if it just costs too much, I don't bother. This package costs a little over $38.00 after shipping and sales tax.

*Update*

No Promotional code/CD today. Darn. Either tomorrow or this coming Monday/Tuesday hopefully.

View user profile

ltrobertcole

Disturbed One
My promotional code was inside the Vinyl but I still haven't received my CD. I even emailed WB but they have yet to reply.

View user profile

bloodkillerx

Stupified
I haven't got the code nor CD yet. I emailed WBR a few days ago and they said once they get the CDs in warehouse, they will ship them out the day they get them. Either they got them today and it's on it's way, or forget about it till next week. I didn't get mine today. I really don't care for the promotional code. Would like one but the videos on the DoD site will just be ripped and added to youtube.

UPDATE

The CD that was suppose to come with the Vinyl edition are now on back-order. If you do not know what it means, it means that whatever item you ordered is out of stock and once it comes in to the shop/warehouse, you will be notified and/or the item will be shipped. Those of you who ordered the Vinyl AND have the receipt (yes, the e-mail'ed one) may want to check to make sure it says "back order" on it.

View user profile

CrowX

Administrator
Thanks for the pics Smiley Face

CrowX
Administrator
View user profile

bloodkillerx

Stupified
No problem.

Alrighty, my CD FINALLY shipped way early this morning. I still have my emailed receipt and now it says "shipped" instead of "back-order." I will have it probably by Friday, Saturday, or next Monday/Tuesday. I will let you guys know how it looks and what it came in. (Heard it comes in a regular paper-sleeve like Computer Software is.)

View user profile

lordtyson

Stupified
my CD and Vinyl shipped a long time ago
where you live must have something to do with how soon it gets shipped

View user profile

bloodkillerx

Stupified
I just got my CD today FINALLY. I actually live on the East Coast in USA. 2nd time I got screwed out of a promotional code though but I don't care. And it's not just me who took a while to get it. Plenty of others who ordered on amazon, official Disturbed store (disturbed1.com), and other retailers didn't get it. I preordered on 3/4/10 and got it later than others. I will not be preordering again. Took forever to get the Limited Edition of Indestructible, no promotional code, and took forever to get The Sickness Limited Edition Vinyl, no promotional code. Gonna start getting my CDs from FYE again. (FYE = For Your Entertainment or something like that.)

View user profile
I got my promo code from the Bonus Inside the Fire and i have been using the same and it works. Can someone tell me whats on the DOD site with the promo code so i know I am not missing out?

View user profile

bloodkillerx

Stupified
DOD = Videos of Disturbed creating the album, Asylum. It's pretty much like The Making of Indestructible DVD.

View user profile

Ravensclaw

Administrator
whats the point of that damn code its worthless really how many videos do they put on there "exclusive content" please don't make me laugh 4 videos in 2 months what about the old inside the fire section that had hardly nothing why have those other sections if they dint plan on using them its a waste of money really guys

Ravensclaw
Administrator
The Pioneer All Things Disturbed Joke!
View user profile

bloodkillerx

Stupified
I just wanted the vinyls. I could care less about the videos/special sites or w/e. Besides, any videos that go on them get ripped from people and put on youtube. I think it was just more of a "thank you" for buying the LE Indestructible/The Sickness 10th Anniversary.

View user profile
^^ Very Jealous... They're out of stock EVERYWHERE.. :(

View user profile

bloodkillerx

Stupified
That's why it was a "Limited Edition."

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum