You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Obama's done it on Sun 04 Apr 2010, 01:34

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
Obama claims Doctors overspend and fees are high Health care reform will put an end with that and I don't think the doctors are not too happy right now...some consider leaving the country or quitting...The government will act like an HMO insurance when it comes to an operation and delays will follow because of argument or convenience...I know that we all have this insurance and some things will run smoothly but then maybe not. world war two gave the UK universal health care insurance when people were dying in the streets....they needed to do something....we weren't bombed...so no sense to do it then.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
View user profile

27 Re: Obama's done it on Sun 04 Apr 2010, 02:02

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
your incorrect about Britain as i studied the reforms in the UK for about 4 years in school and it happened after the second world war mainly because after the 1st world war ended the returning soldiers were promised "a land fit for hero's" which was meant to included jobs,housing and healthcare and when that wasn't provided for various reasons the public got a bit pissed off and so when the second world war ended they made sure that the party which won would give them a land fit for hero's.

thats a very basic reason as there were more complex economic reasons etc as well

also you last line is wrongthere is a need as 44,000 people a year die in america because they can't afford healthcare or have been kicked of their existing coverage thats actually more than died in britian due to bombing throughout the whole war

View user profile

28 Re: Obama's done it on Sun 04 Apr 2010, 03:00

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
Bowers wrote:your incorrect about Britain as i studied the reforms in the UK for about 4 years in school and it happened after the second world war mainly because after the 1st world war ended the returning soldiers were promised "a land fit for hero's" which was meant to included jobs,housing and healthcare and when that wasn't provided for various reasons the public got a bit pissed off and so when the second world war ended they made sure that the party which won would give them a land fit for hero's.

thats a very basic reason as there were more complex economic reasons etc as well

also you last line is wrongthere is a need as 44,000 people a year die in america because they can't afford healthcare or have been kicked of their existing coverage thats actually more than died in britian due to bombing throughout the whole war
I'm happy that you corrected me...this is very interesting information sweetie,I just want Universal Health care to work for the U.S. and I had wished my parents were alive to have had it.I wont comment anymore....it's giving me a head ache....is there a doctor in the house? Haha

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
View user profile

29 Re: Obama's done it on Sun 04 Apr 2010, 03:24

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
i hope i didn't upset you in anyway when i said you were incorrect as that wasn't my intention

View user profile

30 Re: Obama's done it on Wed 07 Apr 2010, 10:28

Yeah ok sure but define "affordable", and one thing nobody will talk about are all the lawsuits that insurance and doctors have to put up with. There are cases of people suing because of malpractice and being awarded millions of dollars in civil court cases. Also say if the insurance premiums drop to "affordable" some people will never be happy with "affordable" they will want it cheaper and cheaper til Healthcare is free and there will be lines out the door and around the block. In the United States we are understaffed as it is, and now we're screwed cuz now we have to do more with less.

View user profile

31 Re: Obama's done it on Mon 12 Apr 2010, 10:32

Monster666

Monster666
Stricken
wen the fuck did health care become a "right". ok then. if health care is a right then shouldn't housing be a right. after all people need a roof over their heads. Shouln't it be a right to eat food, so that should also be free from the government. hey while were at it lets make having a job a right to. people deserve to have a job right? and while were destroying the best health care system in the world (the one where every one goes to because they can't get access to health care in their own countries like CANADA) OBAMA is also trying to dismatel our military power.

View user profile

32 Re: Obama's done it on Mon 12 Apr 2010, 10:35

Monster666

Monster666
Stricken
oh and the thing with taxing the people earning more than 250,000 is BS to. eventually they will lower that because of the unforeseen costs involved. just like every gov program the cost is always more than wat the supporters of the program predicted.

View user profile

33 Re: Obama's done it on Mon 12 Apr 2010, 13:03

Yep or we have inflation where say $80,000 a year, due to inflation becomes $140,000 sure it seems more until you have to pay the taxes. Also I heard this and I thought I needed a hearing check during the campaign Obama PROMISED no taxes for anyone under $250,000. 3 days before we vote BIDEN says $225,000 then ONE day before we vote OBAMA says $200,000. I gave them the benefit of the doubt because being on the campaign trail, numerous days so I thought it was a mistake. Turns out it was right $200,000 or less no new taxes. Also Canada doesnt have to worry about defense WE DO, because Canada is our northern front and an invading force threatening Canada needs our full support and attention.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com