You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Obama's done it Empty Obama's done it on Wed 24 Mar 2010, 01:29

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
Obama has just signed a bill that will make health care reform legal in the US. For you guys down in the states, your going to get a taste of what we canadians have had for a long time. i personally think your gonna enjoy it.

View user profile

2Obama's done it Empty Re: Obama's done it on Wed 24 Mar 2010, 05:38

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
so its like the nhs right if so then great cause thats what we also have and it does rock to have free heath care

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ravensclaw
Administrator
The Pioneer All Things Disturbed Joke!
View user profile

3Obama's done it Empty Re: Obama's done it on Wed 24 Mar 2010, 05:57

Hoemmed

Hoemmed
Dehumanized
Here in europe we have had same stuff for over two decades. way to go yanks.

View user profile

4Obama's done it Empty Re: Obama's done it on Wed 24 Mar 2010, 06:18

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Its about damm time this is great news everybody deserves free health care.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

CrowX
Administrator
View user profile

5Obama's done it Empty Re: Obama's done it on Wed 24 Mar 2010, 12:14

sommething fishy aboout free health care...someone has to pay for it...long waiting lists for shit...idk what to think about this

View user profile

6Obama's done it Empty Re: Obama's done it on Wed 24 Mar 2010, 18:30

Conker

Conker
The Animal
Aw I can't use quotes anymore in fights with Americans like "Sorry, I Can't hear you over my free health care"

View user profile

7Obama's done it Empty Re: Obama's done it on Wed 24 Mar 2010, 19:26

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
I think it will be good for some people and not so good for others.

View user profile

8Obama's done it Empty Re: Obama's done it on Wed 24 Mar 2010, 20:07

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
Conker wrote:Aw I can't use quotes anymore in fights with Americans like "Sorry, I Can't hear you over my free health care"

theres still "i cant hear you over our gold medal wins!!" maybe u can use that.

View user profile

9Obama's done it Empty Re: Obama's done it on Wed 24 Mar 2010, 20:30

lordtyson

lordtyson
Stupified
nothing is free in life
sounds like a scam to me

View user profile

10Obama's done it Empty Re: Obama's done it on Wed 24 Mar 2010, 21:07

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
lordtyson wrote:nothing is free in life
sounds like a scam to me
That is because he is going to raise taxes to pay for it. Also what doctors get paid is going to decrease but costs such as renewing their medical license is going to go up.

View user profile

11Obama's done it Empty Re: Obama's done it on Wed 24 Mar 2010, 21:46

Conker

Conker
The Animal
DYLANPCRIDDLE wrote:
Conker wrote:Aw I can't use quotes anymore in fights with Americans like "Sorry, I Can't hear you over my free health care"

theres still "i cant hear you over our gold medal wins!!" maybe u can use that.

Ohh that could work, Need to think of some new stuff.

View user profile

12Obama's done it Empty Re: Obama's done it on Wed 24 Mar 2010, 22:41

_KJ_

_KJ_
A Welcome Burden
I give canada props and i hope that soon we in the states can be more like them they dont start wars or conflict they just want to be left alone to be peacefull KUDOS TO YOU CANADA!

View user profile

13Obama's done it Empty Re: Obama's done it on Tue 30 Mar 2010, 17:35

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
It's gonna raise our taxes....and illegal aliens will come over the border and have free health care.....but I am only worried about people that are having a hard time with federal tax...hope this does not take away food and clothing and shelter in order to pay taxes...not much of a balance for quality of living in the U.S.

View user profile

14Obama's done it Empty Re: Obama's done it on Tue 30 Mar 2010, 18:09

Stricken_Mistress

Stricken_Mistress
Inside The Fire
The problem is that it isn't going to be free. Just "affordable". They raise taxes to pay for the people who can't🇮🇪the people on welfare, and the middle class gets screwed again. It just means that, even if you don't have the money to buy insurance, you have to or pay a fine. So, the people who make too much money to qualify for welfare, but, not enough to pay for it themselves either have to let bills go each month to pay for it or pay fines. That's not helping. Also, since doctors won't make as much, some will leave to practice in other countries. Meaning, if you need gullbladder surgery, you could, potentially, be on a waiting list for YEARS to get it because there aren't enough doctors to go around.

In my opinion, the reasons why this has been done is because the insurance companies lined the politicians pockets in turn for their votes on this bill. It'll make the insurance companies rich. Also, it was a nice way to conseal the earmark on no federal regulations for abortions. The earmark is just that. However, we're being told that it just means no federal dollars can be spent on abortions. It also means that late term and even partial birth abortions are now legal. It's murder. Not even humane murder. They induce labor and when the child is born alive, they either put it in a room to die with no medical assistance, including moraphine, or the doctor essentially severs the childs head. How is this not murder? There was a bill in the senate called "The Born Alive Infant Protection Act". Obama himself shot it down not once, not twice, but, four times when he held office in Illinois. Anyone who doesn't protect an innocent baby born alive is a monster in my book.

View user profile

15Obama's done it Empty Re: Obama's done it on Sat 03 Apr 2010, 19:52

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
Thats why this bill is so bad.

View user profile

16Obama's done it Empty Re: Obama's done it on Sat 03 Apr 2010, 23:18

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
The bill is good but it could have been better but what i find funny is that many conservatives say how awful the health services are in the UK, canada etc but they never ask us what we feel about our health care as id much rather have the health care i currently get which is free but is paid through taxation than the insurance based one in america.

also the people who taxes will be increased in the states are those who earn over $250,000 and those who earn less actually benefit from a lot of tax breaks in this bill

View user profile

17Obama's done it Empty Re: Obama's done it on Sun 04 Apr 2010, 00:55

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
Stricken_Mistress wrote:The problem is that it isn't going to be free. Just "affordable". They raise taxes to pay for the people who can't🇮🇪the people on welfare, and the middle class gets screwed again. It just means that, even if you don't have the money to buy insurance, you have to or pay a fine. So, the people who make too much money to qualify for welfare, but, not enough to pay for it themselves either have to let bills go each month to pay for it or pay fines. That's not helping. Also, since doctors won't make as much, some will leave to practice in other countries. Meaning, if you need gullbladder surgery, you could, potentially, be on a waiting list for YEARS to get it because there aren't enough doctors to go around.

In my opinion, the reasons why this has been done is because the insurance companies lined the politicians pockets in turn for their votes on this bill. It'll make the insurance companies rich. Also, it was a nice way to conseal the earmark on no federal regulations for abortions. The earmark is just that. However, we're being told that it just means no federal dollars can be spent on abortions. It also means that late term and even partial birth abortions are now legal. It's murder. Not even humane murder. They induce labor and when the child is born alive, they either put it in a room to die with no medical assistance, including moraphine, or the doctor essentially severs the childs head. How is this not murder? There was a bill in the senate called "The Born Alive Infant Protection Act". Obama himself shot it down not once, not twice, but, four times when he held office in Illinois. Anyone who doesn't protect an innocent baby born alive is a monster in my book.
That is my main concern as i will be entering this profession.

View user profile

18Obama's done it Empty Re: Obama's done it on Sun 04 Apr 2010, 00:58

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
$250,000, I will soon be in that range of income because of my new job....I will gladly pay on the tax but I was reading this whole coverage thing wont be fully in affect until 2013...in the meantime am I stuck paying for the tax before it fully benefits the U.S.?Who is going to have the guts to sign petitions to try to have Health care reform thrown out for other excuses like not having enough doctors, delayed operations,,well you get the idea....

View user profile

19Obama's done it Empty Re: Obama's done it on Sun 04 Apr 2010, 01:00

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
Conservatives have been signing petitions against it since the bill was thought of.

View user profile

20Obama's done it Empty Re: Obama's done it on Sun 04 Apr 2010, 01:01

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
i think that part is crap as since they will be needing a lot more doctors why would they allow doctors to earn far less also the next line after that is rubbish as well as america is the only developed country which doesn't have some form of national health care so were would these doctors go as wouldnt all these countries will universal healthcare be paying what the doctors would be getting anyway

View user profile

21Obama's done it Empty Re: Obama's done it on Sun 04 Apr 2010, 01:03

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
They would let the doctors earn less so that they could control the entire health care industry by providing government employed doctors.

View user profile

22Obama's done it Empty Re: Obama's done it on Sun 04 Apr 2010, 01:03

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
if you earn more than $250,000 a year the tax increase will not be so great as to leave you massively affected by it as it's only raising it to what it was like before the bush tax cuts

View user profile

23Obama's done it Empty Re: Obama's done it on Sun 04 Apr 2010, 01:09

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
Nancy Pelosi Was in San Francisco last weekend and she and I were in the same cafe/Restaurant, she was having death threats and security was swarming the place.....I think all of this shits crazy if you ask me.She gave a good speech but I sincerely hope this does not cause conflict.

View user profile

24Obama's done it Empty Re: Obama's done it on Sun 04 Apr 2010, 01:09

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
My family does not earn over $250000 a year so this would not effect us.

View user profile

25Obama's done it Empty Re: Obama's done it on Sun 04 Apr 2010, 01:13

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
Dawn_Cato wrote:$250,000, I will soon be in that range of income because of my new job....I will gladly pay on the tax but I was reading this whole coverage thing wont be fully in affect until 2013...in the meantime am I stuck paying for the tax before it fully benefits the U.S.?Who is going to have the guts to sign petitions to try to have Health care reform thrown out for other excuses like not having enough doctors, delayed operations,,well you get the idea....

shouldn't they(previous governments) have made sure that they was enough doctors to cover every american not just those who could afford insurance.

also if there are delayed operations doesnt that not show that there is a need for those operations which before the bill was passed would have meant that people would have died because they couldn't get the insurance to cover those operations.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com