David's religion? - Page 2

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: David's religion? on Wed 19 May 2010, 10:04

disturbedlepgirl

Loading The Weapon
Since Ben lives in Israel I don't think he gets to go there all that often, I saw one interview on Youtube where he said he doesn't get to see or talk to him as much as he'd like. Or anyone in his family for that matter. But that was a couple of years ago too he said that. I am a fan of Ben and love his music, he's a very nice guy and even messaged me back on Myspace when I told him I loved his music.

View user profile

27 Re: David's religion? on Wed 19 May 2010, 11:35

Yumiyuri

Immortalized
He messaged me too, but it was on youtube. I liked his Darkness cover XD

View user profile

28 Re: David's religion? on Wed 19 May 2010, 11:50

kr0w93

Asylum
2 of of the coolest guys in the goddamn world :)

View user profile

29 Re: David's religion? on Wed 19 May 2010, 11:55

Yumiyuri

Immortalized
Agreed XD

View user profile

30 Re: David's religion? on Wed 19 May 2010, 14:46

GuiltyPleasures

Global Moderator
I've had a running dialogue with Ben for a couple months now, and he's so humble and down to earth that it blows my mind. I can only imagine David is similar in attitude.

Now, if I could just do that with David...talk to him online at least. That would be so cool!

Your Humble Global Moderator,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Gonna fight the war and use my music as a weapon

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
View user profile

31 Re: David's religion? on Wed 19 May 2010, 15:32

disturbedlepgirl

Loading The Weapon
I know it, its so cool to have such awesome musicians out there that aren't afraid to talk to their fans directly:)

View user profile

32 Re: David's religion? on Wed 19 May 2010, 23:45

Yumiyuri

Immortalized
Yeah, it makes you feel a bit more closer to them, don't you think? I still have yet to find David's email address. Google can't find it Dx

View user profile

33 Re: David's religion? on Thu 20 May 2010, 00:06

GuiltyPleasures

Global Moderator
I would imagine that David doesn't want just anyone to have his email address for security reasons, and that's reasonable. The way I see it, if David wants to start a dialogue with any of us fans, I'd let him make the first move. All we can do is ask. I've been leaving comments on his MySpace page hoping he'll see them, but so far it looks like whoever maintains his webpage doesn't pass on messages directly to David. And I doubt very much that David keeps up with his MySpace that much... he and the band are trying to get a record out, they're getting ready to tour, and Lena just moved in with him, so he's probably really busy.

Still, I'd love to be able to have some kind online friendship with David like some of us have with Ben. Just talk, pass messages back and forth, be online "pen pals" in a sense. I expect nothing more than that, and to get that would be great...not that I expect that to happen anytime soon, but it's a nice thought.

Your Humble Global Moderator,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Gonna fight the war and use my music as a weapon

View user profile

34 Re: David's religion? on Thu 20 May 2010, 04:24

Sorry if this isn't the right place for these, but in the 2008 interview he talks about his beliefs. These are by far my favorite interviews!

View user profile

35 Re: David's religion? on Sat 22 May 2010, 17:06

disturbedlepgirl

Loading The Weapon
Very cool. I saw that too, and heard him chat about it on a few pages too. But the best way to say anything to him is on his Myspace because he's on it like alot and checks in alot. Mostly to look for the bands that email him i'm sure. but he apparently likes Myspace:P I tried to message him on there just as a question about something he said in MAAW and didn't get a response:( Bummer for me, but it was worth a try:)

View user profile

36 Re: David's religion? Today at 16:13

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com