If You Are Here You Are Interested In David Draiman- Be Aware of Haters - Page 2

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Yumiyuri

Immortalized
And that separates him from screamo or other metal vocalists. He doesn't abuse the gift God has given him.

View user profile

GuiltyPleasures

Global Moderator
I heard a song by a band that the son of a friend of mine is in, and the vocalist is so close to the mic that you can't understand a damn word he says! Same with other bands I've heard who have been on tour with Disturbed. The one time I saw them in concert, the vocalist of one of the opening acts was unintelligible, except when he said "fuck you", "motherfucker", etc. LOL

David, on the other hand, has had some vocal training when he was going to those schools he kept getting kicked out of as a kid. He has to have had some training to sing the way he does.

Your Humble Global Moderator,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Gonna fight the war and use my music as a weapon

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
View user profile

Yumiyuri

Immortalized
Tap tap Revenge 3 has songs by some so-called "good" metal bands. But whenever I play the songs, they sound like they're burping or something. I don't think it's even called singing O.O

View user profile

disturbedlepgirl

Loading The Weapon
LOL some vocalist take it for granted their voices and don't understand that sometimes they don't sound as good as they think they do:P

View user profile

GuiltyPleasures

Global Moderator
David is truly gifted musically and he knows it. So he takes care of himself. He'll still be doing monkey calls 20 years from now when other vocalists voices have bitten the proverbial dust.

View user profile

31 I AM DEFINATELY NOT A HATER........... on Wed 19 May 2010, 16:08

*SIGH* :*>~
CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THEM AGAIN

I AM DEFINATELY NOT A HATER!! :*)~

View user profile

disturbedlepgirl

Loading The Weapon
I know it, he will be able to wail into a rip old age i'm sure:)
I cannot wait to see them too! I am counting down till Asylum comes out:)

View user profile

GuiltyPleasures

Global Moderator
I'll be a fan as long as he wants to get his metal on... even to a ripe old age
(considering I'm older than David is...LOL)

View user profile

disturbedlepgirl

Loading The Weapon
I'm 2 years younger than he is, so I'll be in my walker right there with him still rockin on! LOL

View user profile

Yumiyuri

Immortalized
I'm WAY younger than he is but I promise to be a fan 'till the end! Lol, I suddenly had a mental image of an old David and his audience is a mix of the new generation and us in wheelchairs!

I can't wait for Asylum, it's coming out in my birth month! Hopefully I can convince my mom to get it for my birthday XD

View user profile

disturbedlepgirl

Loading The Weapon
That would be an awesome birthday present! And concert tickets too;) You should hint:P I'm taking my two kids to the next show they do here, I don't care where we sit, but I'm trying like hell to get floor seats. I need to see him close up just once:)

View user profile

Yumiyuri

Immortalized
Lol, I wish! Maybe I'll order it online...but as for concert tickets, that may be impossible

View user profile

disturbedlepgirl

Loading The Weapon
Yeah for real. I'm going to try my damnest and just hope and pray I can get in close enough.

View user profile
I hope you get it Yumiyuri, I got "Indestructible" and tickets to "Mayhem Fest" that year and it is still a birthday I will never forget! (Even if I bought the album for myself! :p) As for haters, there's always going to be around when you're famous. At least we know not to believe everything we hear. And I'm eight years younger than David, (I've always been attracted to older men), and people in my family tend to not live past 60, but as long as David is singing, I'll be there, even if it has to be as a zombie! lol. True story though, I almost went to a concert last February with an I.V. in my arm! I nearly died from a MRSA infection, and had to have a line put in for antibiotics after I left the hospital. Tell you what though, even if they had to wheel me in my hospital bed, no way would I miss seeing David on stage!

View user profile
There are haters everywhere the only Pro I can say about Draiman is a singer in an unpopular genere. What I mean is watch MTV it is filled with rap and emo, when it comes to hard rock little if no attention is paid to it. What I am saying is this to anyone who dates Draiman there will be controversey, however it is not as bad as it could be if the whole world is involved in everyday media publicity.

View user profile

Disturbed1forEternity

God of the Mind
I am fourteen years younger than David and when he's all geriatric and crap, I'm still gonna be rocking. I'll be head banging as long as he wants to put out music.

Though I'm not big on hip hop or anything associated with it, I have the following feelings about haters, first spoken by one rather pimpin' Kat Williams: "You need haters. That's a hater's job; to hate. Men, if you have twenty of them, you need to find a way to have forty by the end of the summer. Ladies, if you've got twelve, you need fourteen by the end of the week. And to all of you haters out there who don't have anyone to hate on, feel free to hate on me. Say my hair ain't luxurious when you know it is, bitch."

View user profile

Yumiyuri

Immortalized
^ agreed to that.

View user profile

Disturbed1forEternity

God of the Mind
Thank you, Yuri. It makes sense though, right? I highly doubt David is worried about haters. He's a fucking rock star, what does he care?

View user profile

disturbedlepgirl

Loading The Weapon
Anyone who worries about haters has very low self esteem anyway. I don't care what anyone thinks of me. Why live like that? And for sure he doesn't seem like the kind of person who goes home and freaks out over it either. You can't be in the public eye and give a shit about what people think because like it was once said, "Don't judge what you don't understand" And he is going to do what he wants, like we all should as long as it doesn't hurt anyone.

View user profile

Jessica

Disturbed One
disturbedlepgirl wrote:Exactly. Honestly I'd be too scared to meet him anyway. He's way smarter than me and I'm not a total idiot either, but just the way his mind works I wouldn't be able to argue any point because I'd be like 'okay you win, your right!' just because he probably is always right:P Not to mention being any rock star girlfriend or wife is some hard stuff to take. You have to look perfect all the time or the fans will have a field day with that. You can't eat because if you gain weight you will get ridiculed even more. I'm italian and we eat people:P LOL I'm not fat, but that pressure of looking perfect would be too much.
'

It's always a you win you're right situation with David. Not because he's smarter or has a big vocabulary, because he's the typical guy who always has to be right. My friend heard him and his girl conversing and said she held her own. In the end she said let's just agree to disagree and he wouldn't have any of it. He had to be right. Almost started an argument in public telling her that she was wrong and that she was silly for thinking what she did. Wouldn't let it go until she agreed with him, then yelled at her for not apologizing! wtf?! I hear he's usually always a gentleman but for Gods sake get over yourself! Humans do have different views sometimes and they dont always end up to be yours.

Just like what you said in your posts. You have your own opinion. Others are entitled to their own. The differences don't make you any lesser or greater of a person. And you don't always have to agree or accept it, but at least acknowledge it, try to understand it, and most of all respect it

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum