If You Are Here You Are Interested In David Draiman- Be Aware of Haters


You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

bettayetta


Disturbed One
>"David Draiman / Disturbed
He is the ultimate ladies man & is with a different girl every night. He will sweep you off your feet with love & affection, but watch his other hand because it'll be on some other chicks ass. He's got a nice size c**k, but can be a selfish f**k, so bring your vibrator. Also, you may walk funny the next day because he rams really hard. In addition, some say he's pretty cheap and never pays for a thin, and one girl even says he plays for both teams."<<<(I found this on a website which will remain nameless because I do not want to give them any added business on account of this. For the most part it is wrong- except the one part I will let you figure it out!- and just plain malicious. David is a perfect gentleman TO A LADY> (certain words disguised by me-bettayetta)>>

View user profile

laurieann131313


The Animal
this was out years ago.....at least 6 if not 7

View user profile

Stricken_Mistress


Inside The Fire
Wow! And to think, I thought I wanted to know that.

View user profile

disturbedlepgirl


Loading The Weapon
There will always be haters out there because of one thing or another. either they were rejected because they were bitches, or they just want to get famous spreading shit about someone. Honestly some girls need to just grow up. I seriously don't think anyone should pay attention to any thing like that unless you personally know him, its just rumors and I'm sure would piss off people who know him too. Everything I've ever heard about him with girls, is he is very much a gentleman and very nice to everyone. Infact the whole band is.

View user profile

Stricken_Mistress


Inside The Fire
disturbedlepgirl wrote:There will always be haters out there because of one thing or another. either they were rejected because they were bitches, or they just want to get famous spreading shit about someone. Honestly some girls need to just grow up. I seriously don't think anyone should pay attention to any thing like that unless you personally know him, its just rumors and I'm sure would piss off people who know him too. Everything I've ever heard about him with girls, is he is very much a gentleman and very nice to everyone. Infact the whole band is.


Well put.

View user profile

GuiltyPleasures


Global Moderator
Half the stuff you read about anyone who is famous is bullshit (someone's bad experience with said celebrity), and the other half is made up (no truth to it whatsoever). There are always three sides to a story:

1)Party 1's version
2)Party 2's version
3)The truth

Everything I read about David or any member of the band I take with a huge grain of salt. After all, unless you know them personally, everything is conjecture. It might be true, but most of the time, it's not.

So whether it's the name of the new record, David's sex life, or whatever...it's not a fact until he says so, if in fact he wants to say so. He's just entitled to his privacy just like we are. He's just a regular guy like the rest of us are regular folks. He just happens to be famous.

If/when I get to meet David, I can't promise I won't go all "fan girl" on him, but I probably won't. I think I'm a little more mature than that. As for the "haters", what a waste of time and energy to dislike someone that much!


The Guy



Your Humble Global Moderator,
 
 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
 
Gonna fight the war and use my music as a weapon
 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
View user profile

disturbedlepgirl


Loading The Weapon
Stricken_Mistress wrote:
disturbedlepgirl wrote:There will always be haters out there because of one thing or another. either they were rejected because they were bitches, or they just want to get famous spreading shit about someone. Honestly some girls need to just grow up. I seriously don't think anyone should pay attention to any thing like that unless you personally know him, its just rumors and I'm sure would piss off people who know him too. Everything I've ever heard about him with girls, is he is very much a gentleman and very nice to everyone. Infact the whole band is.


Well put.

Thanks:)
I'm so sick of girls attacking guys because they got rejected and all. Get over it and stop proving to them how insane you really are. Have some respect for yourself and your family.

View user profile

Yumiyuri


Immortalized
These kind of girls are just sad. They make themselves feel better by bashing other people. And by watching a lot of vids of youtube, the whole band seems really nice and polite.

View user profile

disturbedlepgirl


Loading The Weapon
Alot of it is to get attention from everyone and maybe the band seeing them online or whatever and they think somehow they'll be dumb enough to want those wackos. Which is insane. Its just all about 'look at me!' 'pay attention to me!' Fate works in mysterious ways, we're not with the guy we lust after for a reason, there's someone else out there for us. If your lucky enough to be in the same place and time as him and he doesn't notice you, he doesn't want you. Get over yourself. You know what i mean?

View user profile

Yumiyuri


Immortalized
Yeah, totally. If he's meant for you, he'll be yours.

View user profile

disturbedlepgirl


Loading The Weapon
Exactly. Honestly I'd be too scared to meet him anyway. He's way smarter than me and I'm not a total idiot either, but just the way his mind works I wouldn't be able to argue any point because I'd be like 'okay you win, your right!' just because he probably is always right:P Not to mention being any rock star girlfriend or wife is some hard stuff to take. You have to look perfect all the time or the fans will have a field day with that. You can't eat because if you gain weight you will get ridiculed even more. I'm italian and we eat people:P LOL I'm not fat, but that pressure of looking perfect would be too much.
'

View user profile

Yumiyuri


Immortalized
Yeah, imagine all that pressure. I would be happy forever to meet him once, but being his girlfriend? Nice idea, but not every woman would be up to that challenge.

View user profile

disturbedlepgirl


Loading The Weapon
Totally. Of course he could be totally different then we're thinking and he loves his woman the way they are, but looking at them i think he likes them pretty thin, small and extremely beautiful:P Like any man actually:) We can always hope that he sees past that one day, but its easier just to fantasize about him then live with that unrealistic goal. Hell I'd be happy to be just a friend. Which always seems to happen with my guy friends I like LOL

View user profile

Yumiyuri


Immortalized
I'd be the happiest girl on earth if I was one of his friends! ^-^

View user profile

GuiltyPleasures


Global Moderator
Being one of David's friends would be awesome. What do you say, Mr. Draiman? Can we be friends?



Your Humble Global Moderator,
 
 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
 
Gonna fight the war and use my music as a weapon
 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
View user profile

Yumiyuri


Immortalized
I wonder what he would say if he ever reads this XD

View user profile

disturbedlepgirl


Loading The Weapon
I would hope he'd be like hell yeah, lets all text! LOL Wouldn't that be awesome to just do that?

View user profile

Yumiyuri


Immortalized
Totally!

Argh, my sister just compared David to those metal band vocalists that do nothing but scream and growl the lyrics. It pisses me of that she keeps degrading him >.<

View user profile

GuiltyPleasures


Global Moderator
Yumiyuri wrote:Totally!

Argh, my sister just compared David to those metal band vocalists that do nothing but scream and growl the lyrics. It pisses me of that she keeps degrading him >.<

What does your sister know... we know the truth. David is simply the best metal vocalist out there (right up there with the late, great Ronnie James Dio).

disturbedlepgirl wrote:I would hope he'd be like hell yeah, lets all text! LOL Wouldn't that be awesome to just do that?

That would be incredible!



Last edited by GuiltyPleasures on Tue 18 May 2010, 16:45; edited 1 time in total



Your Humble Global Moderator,
 
 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
 
Gonna fight the war and use my music as a weapon
 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
View user profile

Yumiyuri


Immortalized
Well, she is a pop girl. She doesn't see how beautiful metal can be

View user profile

GuiltyPleasures


Global Moderator
^ her loss, isn't it?



Your Humble Global Moderator,
 
 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
 
Gonna fight the war and use my music as a weapon
 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
View user profile

disturbedlepgirl


Loading The Weapon
David does growl though:P He growls and grunts and what we affectionally call, uses the monkey call:) Its why I had to know who the band was when I first heard Sickness

View user profile

Yumiyuri


Immortalized
Yeah but he growls...ummm, "beautifully" XDD

unlike other vocalists who seem to be bent on ruining their vocal chords. I couldn't evenunderstand the lyrics or the point of their songs

View user profile

disturbedlepgirl


Loading The Weapon
Exactly, He seems to take very good care of his voice to do what he does. he has amazing range to do what he does

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

 
  •  

Forumotion.com | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum