Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DAVID"S PASSION, PART TWO, page 4 Empty DAVID"S PASSION, PART TWO, page 4 Sat 27 Feb 2010, 18:17

bettayetta

bettayetta
Disturbed One
He was barely moving although I could hear his breathing deepen as my hands grew more inquisitive. Through my own deceiving hands and fingers there was crescendo after crescendo building within me and David was the puppetmaster. I quickly reminded myself that he had probably had many women before me, and was no doubt in careful control of this situation as well. I still backed off of the petting since I did not know what he may have had in mind for the entirety, and I did not want to push him to his end prematurely. Plus, I was having a difficult time keeping my own stamina in check.
And once again, David Draiman proved to be an enigma within an enigma. At the same time I was slowly trying to back off to give him a chance to regain some composure, he was growing more and more aggressive. Once in a calm, near-submissive child-like state, he now began uttering commands in a low, threatening tone. " Turn away from me. Do not speak and do not move." he said. I did as told, and turned completely over with my back to him. I got perfectly still.
David, still not touching me, put his lips close to my ear, " Baruch Atah Adonai, Eloheynu Melech ha-olam, sheh-heh-chi-yanu v'key'manu v'hee-gee-anu laz'man ha-zeh."
It was hypnotic. I did not understand it. But I loved the sound of it coming from his lips.
I could feel his hot breath on my neck, and it still smelled sweet from the smoke.
" I want you to face me. And when I stand up, you must remain seated." he breathed the words slowly into my ear.
Obediently, I slid back around to face him. Still cruelly avoiding touching me, he began to very lightly blow his sweet breath gently against my closed eyelids, at first, the right one and then the left one. Then onto my forehead, and onto each cheek, first the right, then the left. As if in ritual, he slowly blew around my neck, very lightly, to my right ear, then to my left. It was so erotic I could barely contain myself, as, meticulously he continued. Again to my neck, pulling my partly opened shirt down past my shoulders, he so slowly blew onto my right shoulder, then around to the left, and finally, finally down to the tops of my breasts, right then left.
At last, he slid slowly and quietly off the divan to stand directly in front of me, shirtless now, and close enough I could see the hairs on his belly quiver as I breathed in the cologned musky scent of him. I wanted to grab his tight butt with both of my hands and shove him into my face, even though he had given me specific instructions to not touch him. I bit my bottom lip and remained still. As he was facing me, he bent over the top of my head, brushed my hair aside with a quick sweep of his hand, and lightly blew on the back of my neck, down and back again, all the while taunting, demanding that I not touch him.
He growled low, " I can have you at any time. In any way."
Standing fully upright, he bowed his back slightly backward, put his palm against his chest, fingers spread and rubbed downward, slowly pushing a ripple of moisture off the hairs toward his belly, and below.
"You may not even touch me unless I give My permission." He fingered and tugged at the waistband of the pajama bottoms he was wearing. They were so thin I could see he wore nothing at all underneath. I gasped anxiously, and quickly cupped my hand to my mouth, disturbed at my weakness.

2DAVID"S PASSION, PART TWO, page 4 Empty Re: DAVID"S PASSION, PART TWO, page 4 Sat 27 Feb 2010, 21:09

Fallout

Fallout
You give off a very strong rapist vibe..

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com